A blind is a window covering that reduces the amount of light coming into a room. Blinds can be made from fabric, wood or metal and are typically controlled by cords, chains or motors. Blinds come in many different shapes and sizes depending on their intended use. There are also blinds for doors to reduce the amount of light coming through when they are open. Here is a list of the 8 best blinds in Australia! These blinds are made to be durable and high quality so that they will last for years!
1. Delta Blinds Aluminum Horizontal Window Blinds
Blinds made of aluminum are popular since they’re lightweight and easy to cut into little forms. Delta Blinds are no exception. These 1-inch horizontal slats are perfect for a 45-inch window. They’re bespoke blinds, though, so you may alter the size depending on your requirements. Delta Minis are simple to put up. It takes 5 to 15 minutes, making it a quick project. These tiny blinds are quite effective. They come in eight different hues and are completely fireproof. The delivery box comes with detailed instructions as well as all of the hardware you’ll need to install your blinds.
- The edges are rounded to avoid accidental cuts
- They’re fire-resistant and ISO certified
- The blinds are colored with long-lasting heat-treated polyester enamel
2. Levolor Real Wood Blind
Levolor Real Wood Blinds are the finest of the best, made of real wood for a more sophisticated appearance. They’re handcrafted to order and come in a variety of widths and lengths, with 20 distinct wood grains, stains, and paint colors available. There are three types of wood valances to pick from: traditional, transitional, and contemporary. A matching wand is also available.
For additional seclusion and light filtering, you may choose from privacy slats, rootless statistics, or cloth tapes. Furthermore, you have the choice of including a cordless control system or a Bluetooth-enabled motorized tilt function.
- Available in three style packages
- Wide range of natural wood finishes
- UV inhibitor coating
- Adjust blinds automatically on a schedule using the LEVOLOR app or six-channel remote with motorized tilt option
- Available in two operating systems
- Enhanced light control and privacy
3. IKEA HOPPVALS Blind
HOPPVALS blinds from IKEA are especially well-suited for bedrooms. They’re insulating and effective at lowering the amount of light in your sleeping area, thanks to their cellular honeycomb construction and room-darkening look. These window coverings are available in seven sizes, with blue or gray fabric.
- Reduce heating costs as the air inside the honeycomb structure creates a layer of insulation
- The cord is hidden inside the blind
- Can be mounted on the wall or ceiling
4. Wayfair Basics Semi-Sheer Blind
If you’re looking for a low-cost option, we recommend Wayfair’s Basic Semi-Sheer Blinds. These cordless Venetian-style vinyl window coverings have 1-inch slats for precise adjustment. Select from 37 distinct sizes and four neutral hues (black, white, alabaster, or wood tone).
- Cordless lift mechanism
- Elegant aesthetics
- Thermal insulation
- Can be mounted inside or outside a window frame
5. Luxr Wood Horizontal Blinds
Luxr blinds come in a variety of sizes and colors, with five hues to pick from (white, golden oak, red oak, butter cream, and pecan). Dimensions change by half an inch. The smallest size available is 16 inches wide; however, they can reach as large as 96 inches in length. Blinds made of wood, like other timbers, are high-maintenance. However, while wood deteriorates in water, these blinds resist dust effectively. They give thorough privacy by blocking out 99% of light. And because their length ranges from 36 inches to 96 inches, you can pick them up at any width between those measurements.
- Comes in 5 colors to match any decorative style
- Made of authentic basswood
- These blinds have two cords – one for raising/lowering and the other for tilting
6. SelectBlinds Blackout Cellulars
SelectBlinds Blackout Cellulars‘ color and design can be customized, so they work in any room without sacrificing light. SelectBlinds Blackout Cellulars are incredibly flexible since they may be configured to match a wide range of decorating styles. Single-cell or double-cell construction, standard, cordless, continuous loop, or a motorized lift system are all options. You may also pick your size, color, and bracket style.
- UV blocking
- Energy efficient
- Home automation
7. Bali Blinds Vinyl Corded
Outdoor blinds are frequently robust and durable. They might be available in neutral tones to better hide dust and are thicker and more difficult to resist harsh weather. Some blinds, on the other hand, may be placed both indoors and outside. Because they’re low-end vinyl blinds, however, if you put them outside they won’t stand up to the elements. Bali Blinds Vinyl Corded blinds are moisture resistant as well, so you can use them in your bathroom, kitchen, or beside your humidifier without concerns of mold or mildew growth.
- Provides privacy
- Slats are durable and moisture resistant, perfect for high-humidity, high-traffic areas
- Can be mounted inside or outside the window opening, and all brackets
- Can be shortened to desired length quickly and easily
8. Symple Stuff Deluxe Room Darkening Blind
If a total blackout is not your style, room-darkening curtains are a fantastic alternative. Take a look at the beautiful Symple Stuff Deluxe Cordless Blinds, which have SmartPrivacy slats and an easily liftable bottom rail. As far as colors and sizes go, they’re versatile; you can get them in a variety of bright or muted tones and in lengths ranging from six to twelve feet. With a simple profile and a beautiful crown valance, they’re the ideal combination of classic and modern.
- SmartPrivacy slats to maximize privacy and light control
- Cordless lift
- Horizontal/Venetian blind
- Material: Polyvinyl Chloride
Blinds are a fantastic investment for any home or business owner. They’re not just stylish – blinds can significantly reduce heat and light coming into your space, saving you money on cooling costs all year long. One of the most important things to consider when shopping for blinds is what kind of blind material you want. Deciding between vinyl blinds vs wood blind- there’s no wrong answer!
If you want to read more interesting articles, follow the links below: