Body Scrub Australia
Body scrubs are a great way to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells that can clog pores. With body scrub, you’ll enjoy smoother and healthier-looking skin! If you’re looking for body scrubs in Australia, we have scoured the country to find 10 of the best body scrubs on offer so far this year.
1. GOOP G.TOX 5 Salt Body Scrub
It’s time to add GOOP G.TOX 5 Salt Body Scrub to your cart if you want to exfoliate, smooth, and hydrate your skin with one hero product. The combination of five mineral-rich salts and three ultra-moisturising oils including cold-pressed moringa, pure, unfiltered rosehip, and organic extra virgin olive oil eliminates dead skin cells while also locking in moisture thanks to the application of five different exfoliating scrubs.
- Sulphate-free, Paraben-free, Alcohol-free
- Hydrating, Brightening, and Exfoliating
2. Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Body Scrub
Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Body Scrub is the one if you adore the scent of Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum cream. This skin-loving scrub, which includes sugar and salt to slough away dead cells and nourishing components including coconut, açaí, and cupuacu butter to help moisturize from top to bottom, is highly addicting.
- Exfoliating and Smooting
- Cruelty-free, Sulphate-free, Paraben-free
3. Frank Original Coffee Scrub
Frank Original Coffee Scrub is one of the finest body scrubs in Australia, thanks to coffee beans, sweet almond oil, and sugar. It’s also quite easy to use, like all body exfoliators. Massage it into your elbows, tummy, and thighs while you’re in the shower to help stimulate new collagen growth and leave your skin as smooth as a baby.
- Exfoliating and smoothing
4. Salt by Hendrix Body POLISH grapefruit + Vanilla
While the scent of Salt by Hendrix Body POLISH grapefruit + Vanilla is enticing enough to entice you to buy it, its effectiveness – thanks to sugar granules for exfoliation – is impressive. It also contains coconut and jojoba oils, which will help nourish your freshly cleansed skin while giving it a smooth, silky feel.
- Infused With Coconut Oil + Jojoba
- Made From Organic + Natural Ingredients
- Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Natural, Non-Toxic, Clean Beauty
5. The Body Shop African Ximenia Scrub
The Body Shop Ximenia Scrub is perfect for sensitive skin because of the micro salt crystals. This isn’t one of those scratchy or aggressive body scrubs. It’s wonderful with a little amount of water and makes an excellent pre-tan exfoliator. The delicate flower scent is pleasant without being overwhelming.
- Gently exfoliates, refines, and moisturizes the skin, and leaves it soft and smooth
- Made with ximienia seed oil from Africa that yields a luxuriously rich oil to moisturize the skin
- Warm, subtle, clean scent
6. Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Smoothing Body Sand
The clay body sand from Sand & Sky was a hit, and the company has since grown around Australian pink clay, which it claims is powerfully detoxifying. The physical exfoliator in this product is made of macadamia and coconut shells, and biodegradable glitter particles leave the skin sparkling. A fantastic one to use before a important occasion or a hot summer night out.
- Sulfate-Free, Vegan, Paraben Free, Silicone-Free
- Anti Pollution, Dullness, Sensitive, Blemishes, Brightening & Whitening
- Vegan, Cruelty Free
7. Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Scrub
Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Scrub provides a zingy aromatherapy pick-me-up while you exfoliate if you want to keep your skincare natural and cruelty-free. The medium-sized pumice and bamboo stem beads feel wonderful as they scrub away dead skin and improve microcirculation (great for cellulite). The refreshing green fragrance is gender neutral, making it appropriate for both men and women.
- Australian Made
- Cruelty Free
- Sulphate Free
8. L’Occitane Amande Cleansing & Exfoliating Shower Scrub
The L’Occitane Amande Cleansing & Exfoliating Shower Scrub‘s shape makes it convenient for use in the shower – the bottle may be conveniently kept next to your normal shower gel and face wash, and no scraping is required, which might be a little messy if you’re in a hurry. Flaked almonds are the physical scrubbing ingredient in this exfoliator, while almond oil moisturizes skin.
- Cleansing and Exfoliating
- Hydrates and nourishes your skin
9. Pure Fiji Coconut Sugar Scrub
Pure Fiji Coconut Sugar Scrub is made with four different types of nut oil and sugar crystals, which makes it wonderfully moisturising and capable of removing dead skin like a charm. The Frangipani scent is out of this world, but if you dislike frangipani, there are 11 additional fragrances to choose from, including Coconut Lime Blossom and Ginger Lily.
- Eliminates dry/dead skin cells
- Smooths and softens skin
- Hydrates and nourishes
- High in Antioxidants
- High in Vitamins A, B, C and E
- High in Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9
10. Skinstitut Glycolic Scrub
The chemical and physical components of Skinstituts Glycolic Scrub work together to dissolve dead skin cells and help clear pore blockage, as glycolic acid dissolves dead skin cells. Meanwhile, the jojoba beads function physically to exfoliate the skin.
- Removes impurities and treats congestion for clear pores
- Refines skin texture for softer skin
- Prevents blemishes, acne, and blackheads
- Promotes healthy cell renewal for plumper skin
Body Scrub Australia
Body scrubs can be a great way to exfoliate and moisturize your body, but not all body scrubs are the same. Our list includes body scrubs from Australia that use natural ingredients or have vegan options. Whether you’re looking for a scrub with jojoba beads, nut oils, glycolic acid, sugar crystals or any other ingredient, we’ve got it covered!
If you want to read more interesting articles, follow the links below: