Mechanical Keyboard Australia
The mechanical keyboard is without a doubt the most satisfying input device for gamers and professional typists. It has been embraced by mechanical keyboard enthusiasts around the world, and Australian mechanical keyboards are no exception to this rule. We have compiled a list of 10 best mechanical keyboards in Australia (2022) which we believe will provide you with an excellent choice when it comes to buying your next mechanical keyboard!
1. Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard
The Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard is a great choice for gamers who aren’t looking to spend top dollar on a gaming keyboard. Despite the fact that there are no dedicated media buttons, and some odd macro key placement, it performs admirably in gaming. The reason for this is the Cherry MX Brown switches, which have a 1 millisecond polling interval. With keys rated to survive up to 50 million keystrokes, durability is also good.
- Cherry MX Brown switches
- Looks great
2. Razer Huntsman Elite
The Razer Huntsman Elite is the pinnacle of mechanical keyboard technology, combining lightspeed optical technology with the best features of mechanical switches. The Razer Huntsman Elite is as quick and precise as a huntsman, thanks to an optical light sensor that’s built into each switch.
- Razer Optical switches use light based actuation, registering key presses at the speed of light
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma
- Quality, Aluminum Construction
- Ergonomic, Magnetic Wrist Rest: Made of plush leatherette to maximize comfort over extended gaming sessions
3. Das Keyboard 4 Professional
The Das Keyboard 4 Professional is a well-designed keyboard that combines the latest technology with timeless design elements. Its hefty metal front panel improves both operation and appearance, keeping the keyboard firmly planted on your workstation while yet looking sharp. The Das keyboard has a large tactile volume knob adorned with red chrome highlights, similar to other keyboards that use tiny volume rollers. The Das is designed primarily for typists and comes with either the clicky Cherry MX Blue or the tactile Cherry MX Brown, two of the most common switches for typing.
- Rugged construction to withstand 50+ million keystrokes with aluminum top panel
- Two port USB 3.0 Super speed hub 5 GB/s; 10x the speed of USB 2.0
- Oversized volume knob and dedicated media controls and instant sleep button
4. Logitech G915 Mechanical Keyboard
The wireless-enabled G915 from Logitech is a pricey keyboard, but it’s a fantastic match for users who want the benefits of mechanical actuation without the associated “gamer” appearance. The low profile keys have less travel than full-size model, but they provide excellent feedback for outstanding accuracy.
- Great wireless performance
- Low profile keys provide comfortable typing
- Excellent battery life
5. SteelSeries Apex Pro
The SteelSeries Apex Pro is twice as durable as its competitors and has a lightning-fast response time. Settings, profiles, and updates are all shown on the integrated command center screen of the OLED Smart Display. Finally, the its dedicated Multimedia Controls are distinct in that one of them is a roller that can be clicked.
- Slender design
- Custom actuation
- Quiet typing
6. HyperX Alloy Elite RGB
The HyperX Alloy Elite RGB is a classic among our mechanical keyboard favorites. It’s popular for its wonderful key activation and the ease with which you can settle into a lengthy gaming session – or, more importantly, go to some serious office work if you turn off the RGB lighting rig.
- Pre-installed translucent ABS pudding keycaps
- HyperX Mechanical switches
- Signature light bar & dynamic RGB lighting effects
- Dedicated media keys and large volume wheel
- Solid steel frame
7. Logitech G Pro X
The Logitech G Pro X is compact, like any other 10keyless keyboard, and it lacks a number pad that you may not want in some cases. The G Pro X isn’t only about the switches, though. The main draw of the G Pro X is its entirely replaceable switches, which is not true for many mechanical keyboards.
- A compact design and user-swappable pro-grade switches
- Advanced GX mechanical switches
- A tenkeyless design means more room for mouse movement
- The micro USB cable detaches for safe transport in your travel bag, and features a three-pronged design for an easy, secure connection
8. Corsair K100 RGB Optical
When you want to go the extra mile and upgrade to the top of the line, there’s simply no better choice than the Corsair K100 RGB, which has it all in terms of features. There are media buttons exclusively for this keyboard, as well as a USB pass-through and a metal volume wheel. The RGB in this keyboard is particularly bright.
- Durable aluminum frame, dynamic per-key RGB backlighting, and a 44-zone three-sided LightEdge
- 4,000 Hz hyper-polling and 4,000 Hz key scanning
- 1.0 mm actuation distance and smooth linear travel, guaranteed for 150 million keystrokes and keypresses up to 4x faster
- Fully programmable for complex macros and key remaps
9. Roccat Vulcan 122 Aimo
The Roccat Vulcan 122 Aimo is not only a comfortable keyboard to game on and type on, but it’s also one of the most stylish mechanical keyboards we’ve ever seen, with its floating keys, illuminated Titan switches, anodized aluminum plate, and Roccat’s AIMO lighting technology.
- ROCCAT-developed Titan Switches
- Anodized aluminium plate reinforcement
- AIMO lighting engine
- Super-flat form factor, full-size keys
10. Ducky One 2 RGB TKL
The Ducky One 2 RGB boasts the most smooth Cherry stabilizers out of the box, thanks to its use of Cherry MX switches. When you have to press the spacebar every word, this little element makes a huge difference in your comfort while typing. Apart from the stabilizers, the stock keycaps are as good as it gets. The Ducky One 2 RGB has PBT plastic keys and double-shot inscriptions, which are both among the most durable in their class.
- Silky stabilizers
- High-quality keycaps
- Surprisingly affordable
Mechanical Keyboard Australia
If you’re looking for mechanical keyboards in Australia, look no further than the list we compiled. We’ve reviewed 10 mechanical keyboards that are great buys and provide a wide range of features to meet your needs. Our team has also provided some insight on what makes each keyboard different so you can pick the one that’s perfect for your gaming or typing habits – whether it be small form factors with RGB lighting or durable keycaps. If there is any question about which mechanical keyboard will suit your needs best, please let us know!
If you want to read more interesting articles, follow the links below: