Mosquito Net Australia
We’ve all been there: mosquito season. You can feel them buzzing around your head, and you know that as soon as you step outside the door they will be swarming to the sound of your blood pumping through your veins. There is no better feeling than walking back inside after a mosquito-filled walk and putting on a mosquito net for protection! We’ve done some research and found 7 mosquito nets in Australia that we think are worth checking out.
1. Dimples Excel Net
The Dimples Excel Net is a great option for travelers who want to pack light. It’s a simple net with one hanging point and a bottom that may be hung under your sleeping mat or bed to keep even the most daring mosquitos at bay. It’s a fantastic mosquito net for outdoor camping! The bottom portion of the net forms a rectangular shape that mimics the bed, however the “top of the pyramid” isn’t in the middle. If you have a lot of gear and are camping in an open-air environment, this can provide more usable headroom, which may be an issue in tiny tents or under light travel nets.
- Generous space but super lightweight and compact
- Tiniest holes keeping out the majority of insects
- More usable head room
- Peaceful nights the natural way
2. Kamp-Rite Insect Protection System
The Kamp-Rite Insect Protection System is not only a mosquito net; it’s also a one-person tent with an ultrafine mesh inner layer that keeps mosquitoes and other insects at bay. It’s designed for use outside, like most tents are, and it’s ideal for hot climates where keeping insect out is a top concern. It also includes a rain cover that you can simply attach to the inner layer to keep dry if it begins to rain during the night.
- Can be used with standard camping cot
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy-use, corrosion-resistant zippers with superior quality clips, hooks and buckles
- For outdoor use
- Comes with Rain Fly
3. Coghlan’s Mosquito Net
Coghlan’s Mosquito Net is a lightweight and inexpensive option for outdoor usage. It isn’t built like a tent, but it can also keep you safe from bugs while remaining much lighter and less expensive than tents. To make a cuboid insect-free zone for protected night’s sleep, hang the top corner from trees or something else and firmly anchor the bottom corners in the ground to form a cuboid. The Coghlan’s Net is made up of two single wide and double wide pieces.
- Superfine mosquito netting protects you while you sleep
- Single-point suspension system with a 6-inch sheeting border that tucks under mat or sleeping bag
- Affordable, essential gear for camping, backpacking, backcountry treks, international travel
4. L Runnzer Portable Mosquito Net Tent
The L Runnzer Portable Mosquito Net Tent is a single-moped mosquito tent that quickly springs up, making it ideal for rushed tourists and campers. It doesn’t even need to be put together; the elastic strap pulls it up when you remove it. Furthermore, it is simple to disassemble and transport, making it an even better choice for camping and traveling. It is also rather meshy in that there is less space for mosquitoes or other insects to pass through than comparable products because of its waterproof bottom.
- Pop up within seconds
- Portable and foldable
- Updated design
- Use wherever you like
- Durable material
5. Lifesystems Micronet Mosquito Net
The Lifesystems Micronet Mosquito Net has a single hanging point for easy suspension and is only 16 x 8cm in size when folded. Hanging nets with a single hanging point are ideal for hostels, guesthouses, and other kinds of lodging since you only have to worry about locating a single hanging point for your net, which is generally available in most types of housing. It’s also convenient because it requires little room in your luggage and fits neatly in small spaces. It’s perfect for people who don’t have a lot of free space in their luggage.
- A compact single wedge-shaped mosquito net with EX8 Anti-Mosquito long-life impregnation
- Weighs just 190g and is ideal for the minimalist traveller looking to save space and weight
- Using hooks included will hang from a single hanging point and can cover a single bed camp bed or sleeping bag
- Durable and lightweight white polyester mesh made into 156 holes per sq inch
- Treated with EX8 Anti-Mosquito which lasts for 2 years and will act as a double layer of protection
6. Sea to Summit Pyramid Mosquito Net
The Sea to Summit Pyramid Mosquito Net is a popular mosquito net since it provides wide coverage without adding extra weight to the backpack. A treated bug-repellent variety will also be accessible if you’re visiting a malaria-infested region.
- Soft, finely woven multi-filament polyester is lightweight and compact
- Permethrin treated for an added layer of mosquito protection
- 50D black mesh netting offers high visibility
- Fine 80 hole/cm² hexagonal mesh
- Aluminium spreader pole used on double version
7. Eagles Nest Outfitters ENO Guardian Hammock Bug Mosquito Net
The ENO Guardian bug net is the ideal camping mosquito net for hammocks since it’s meant to wrap around a hammock. It’s light and compact, so you can sleep comfortable knowing that the no-see-ums mesh will keep bugs at bay without restricting airflow or obstructing your view of the environment. This fabric also provides some seclusion from passers-by.
- Specifically designed for hammock camping
- Spacious interior allows you to relax comfortably
- Full-length zippered entry makes it easy to get in and out
- Lightweight and packs small into a built-in stuff sack
Mosquito Net Australia
Mosquito nets are used for protection against mosquitoes. It can be hung around the bed, over an infant carrier or stroller, and even on your tent. Mosquito Nets come in many different shapes and sizes to fit any need you might have when trying to avoid mosquito bites during camping trips or outdoor events like weddings or picnics. What kind of mosquito net will work best for you? This article has provided 7 mosquito nets that will cover all types of needs so you don’t get bit by mosquitos while sleeping indoors or outdoors!
If you want to read more interesting articles, follow the links below: