Photo Printer Australia
Are you looking for photo printers in Australia? If so, this blog post is the perfect place to start. On our website, we have done all of the research and taken care of all of the work for you! Our team has scoured through photo printer reviews from multiple sources to bring you a list of 8 photo printers that are best suited for your needs. We hope that by reading through this blog-post, that it will be easier than ever before to find photo printers in Australia!
1. HP Sprocket Plus
The HP Sprocket Plus photo printer uses ZINK technology to make 2.3 x 3.4-inch photos with a sticker back that you may stick on your belongings if you like. This printer is small enough to fit in your pocket and measures around the size of a smartphone.
- Good print quality for a pocket printer
- Special paper eliminates need for ink or dye cartridges
- Easy to use
- Larger prints than some similar models
- Quirky image-tweaking and AR features accessible through app
2. Epson Expression Premium XP-7100 Small-in-One
The Epson Expression Premium XP-7100 Small-in-One is a tiny photo printer that’s ideal for printing photos at home or in small businesses. This printer is a wireless all-in-one printer that can print both pictures and papers, as well as DVD faces. The XP-7100 is a photo printer that can produce borderless pictures from 4″ x 6″ up to 8″ x 10″. The machine has copying and scanning capabilities, as well as high-quality printing using 5-color ink.
- Exceptional output quality
- Single-pass duplexing ADF
- Large, easy-to-use control panel
- Robust connectivity
3. Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000
The imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 is a 12-pigment ink printer with an A2 format. This printer can create stunning A2 pictures in around 6 minutes and 25 seconds, and it also has a chroma optimiser to smooth out the tiny bumps between ink droplets for a uniform glossiness.
- 12 pigment inks
- A2 print speed
- Ideal colour and detail
- Chroma optimizer
4. Epson SureColor P900 17-Inch Photo Printer
The Epson SureColor P900 creates stunning pictures and artwork on cut sheets and paper rolls up to 17 inches wide, making it a great choice for professional photographers and creative artists.
- Excellent print quality
- Prints borderless banners and panoramas up to 17 inches wide
- Prints cut sheets up to 17 by 22 inches
- Uses UltraChrome PRO10 pigment inks for increased color gamut
- Switches from photo black to matte black ink automatically
- Competitive per-millimeter ink costs
5. Epson Expression Photo XP-970
The Epson Expression Photo XP-970 is capable of producing both documents and photographs. It can print monochrome A4 pages at 8.5ppm, color A4 pages at 8ppm, and 4″ x 6″ photos in 11 seconds. It produces high-quality 3D prints at a resolution of 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi using on-demand inkjet technology.
- Professional photo quality design
- Always Ready to Print
- 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 11 seconds
- Designed for easy printing from you iPhone, iPad, Android, mobile devices and many more, includes Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Direct
6. HP Tango X Smart Printer
The HP Tango X Smart Printer will fit nicely on any bookshelf, and it includes book cover attachments. But do not be fooled by its modest stature; the HP Tango X has plenty of amenities as well. The HP Tango X photo printer is the first printer with a cloud-based two-way network that will let you print, scan, or copy from any device, anywhere in your home or workplace. Voice-activated printing and duplexing are not supported at this time. With a simple set-up, you can print up to 8 high-resolution color pictures per minute, or 11 monochrome photographs, every minute.
- Print documents and photos from the cloud and social media and scan with your smartphone camera using the HP Smart app
- Professional-quality prints
- Reliable, easy connections
7. Canon PIXMA iX6850
The Canon PIXMA iX6850 is an A3+ printer that can produce both pictures and papers. It supports PIXMA Cloud Link, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print features, as well as resolutions up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. This device has 5 single ink tanks and a weight of 8.1 kg. The PIXMA iX6850 can print A4 black and white pages at 14.5ppm, and colour A4 pages at 10.4ppm. It is also capable of producing 6″ x 4″ borderless photographs that take around 36 seconds to finish printing.
- High-performance, ultra compact A3+ business printer
- Superb quality prints and no waste with individuallyreplaceable 5 single inks system
- Superfast document printing: A4 ISO ESAT 14.5 ipmmono/10.4 ipm colour
- Print more for less with optional XL and XXL inks
- Print from smartphones and tablets with PIXMA PrintingSolutions app
8. Canon Selphy Square QX10 Photo Printer
The Canon Selphy photo printer is perfect for making and sharing photos of yourself with your friends, as the name implies. The Canon Selphy QX10 is a compact, lightweight printer that can create stunning square photos at a 1:1 ratio. It’s great for traditional applications like portrait and landscape photography since it prints at the ratio of 1:1.
- Compact and small design
- SELPHY Photo Layout app
- Easy connection to your smartphone
Photo Printer Australia
If you are looking for photo printers in Australia, it is important to consider which features matter most. For instance, some photo printers offer ultra-high resolution images while others have the ability to print from your smartphone or tablet device. The key differentiating factors of each printer should be considered before making a purchase decision so that you can find the right photo printer for your needs and budget.
If you want to read more interesting articles, follow the links below: