Powerline Adapter Australia
Powerline adapters are devices that use power cables to transmit data over power lines. They provide a convenient way of connecting your various electrical appliances and gadgets to the internet if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi. If you’re looking for powerline adapter, this blog post will show you six powerline adapters in Australia rated as some of the best on the market today!
1. Trendnet Powerline 1200 AV2 Wireless Kit
The Trendnet WiFi Everywhere Powerline 1200 AV2 Wireless Kit (TPL-430APK) has a lengthy name and a huge second adapter with prominent antennas to advertise its Wi-Fi capability. The TPL-422E is a Trendnet non-wireless starter kit, while the TPL-430AP is an adapter that creates a new Wi-Fi hotspot in the second area. It includes three Gigabit Ethernet connectors for connecting numerous devices via cable.
- Wi-Fi option
- Three Ethernet ports
- Powerline kit includes TPL-421E and TPL-430AP
- TPL-430AP features a dual-band wireless AC1200 access point with three gigabit ports
- Easy installation
- Powerline range of up to 300m
2. Tenda PH5 AV1000
For its two Ethernet ports and Wi-Fi capability, the Tenda PH5 AV1000 delivers. It includes a pass-through power sockets on each adapter and is an excellent entry level Powerline kit that creates a second room’s first Wi-Fi hotspot. The entry-level PH3 model lacks Wi-Fi and one of the Gigabit Ethernet ports, but it’s more affordable.
- Fast and easy
- Two Ethernet ports
- Wi-Fi option
- Homeplug AV2 standard
- Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Easily turns any power outlet into Wi-Fi access point anywhere you need
- Plug and play
3. TP-Link AV2000 Powerline adapter
The TP-Link AV2000 boasts the fastest power line adaptor speed, with a maximum rate of 2000Mbps, but actual rates may be lower. It also has built-in dual band wireless ac networks and a pass through socket, which is great. In the basic package, you’ll receive two adapters: one has a single Ethernet port and should be used with your modem or router, while the other has two ports for connecting wired devices.
- Powerline adapter provides up to 2000Mbps Ethernet over power
- Network adapters supporting HomePlug AV2
- Gigabit port
- Power saving
- Plug & Play
- Data encryption by 128-bit AES
- 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
4. Zyxel PLA5456KIT
The Zyxel PLA5456KIT is an excellent Powerline networking kit that includes pass-through and Home Plug AV2 2000 compliance. The Zyxel’s front has LED status lights to notify users of signal strength on a 7.4×9.2×3.8 inch design with two Gigabit Ethernet ports for multiple device connectivity. In addition, thanks to MIMO technology, the Zyxel router can provide improved speeds for game consoles and TVs, such as streaming Netflix in 4K.
Setting up is also simple, so you’ll be online in no time after connecting the first adapter to your router and placing the second adapter at or near the devices where you want a connection. The Zyxel offers data transfer rates of up to 1.8Gbps, making it simple to keep track of via the downloadable mobile app. You may even restrict any devices that might pose a security risk to your network connection.
- Expands your network for smooth 4K video streaming and lag-free online gaming
- Gigabit Speed with Advanced HomePlug AV2 and MIMO technology
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting multiple devices
- QoS for high bandwidth activities
- Simple Plug and Play Setup
5. Devolo Magic 2 WiFi
The Devolo Magic 2 WiFi is easily one of the finest powerline adapters available today, offering fast speeds and all of the benefits of mesh Wi-Fi technology. It’s a great starting point for G.hn, with noticeable increases in network speed. It’s not backwards-compatible, and it’s rather expensive, but those are minor inconveniences when compared to the benefits. It’s also really simple to set up.
- Stream, game and download all at the same time at up to 2400 Mbps
- Mesh Wi-Fi
- Integrated power socket
- Fastest LAN adapter in the world with sustainable G.hn-technology
- Three high-performance Gigabit LAN ports
- Ideal for enhancing your high-speed home network via power lines
6. Netgear Powerline PL1200
The Netgear PL1200 is capable of providing speeds of up to 1.2Gbps, making it more than equipped to handle 4K streaming and lag-free gaming. You may also add extra adapters to expand the range of your network throughout your house.
The PL1200 is compatible with a plug-and-play installation. Connect the first adapter to the router via Ethernet cable and the second adapter into an outlet near the device you wish to connect. After both connections are established, the PL1200 takes over, encrypting the network with a one-press button to prevent hacking. The Netgear has an energy-efficient mode that turns off after a specified period of inactivity, which decreases your energy consumption.
- Extremely fast speeds-up to 1200Mbps
- Multiple data streams (MIMO) with Beam forming technology
- Encrypts Power line network connections with the touch of a button
- Automatically powers down when not in use
Powerline Adapter Australia
If you want to power your home network via power lines, be sure to take a look at our list of powerline adapters. We’ve provided the top six powerline adapters in Australia so that you can find one that fits all of your needs. Whether you’re streaming 4K video or gaming online, these power line adapters are more than capable of providing fast speeds and lag-free connections for hours on end!
If you want to read more interesting articles, follow the links below: