Pressure Cookers Australia
We all know pressure cookers are a great way to save time and money by cooking food faster. But which pressure cooker should you buy? There are many pressure cookers that can be purchased in Australia, but not all of them are worth the price. In this article, we will discuss 10 pressure cookers that have been tested and reviewed for their safety features, durability, ease of use, efficiency and more!
1. Baccarat Rapid Pro Pressure Cooker 6L
There were simply stovetop pressure cookers like this one from Baccarat before the advent of the digital multi cooker—and they still work well for home chefs. The Rapid Pro Pressure Cooker has ergonomic stay-cool handles for safety and is made of high-quality 18/10 stainless steel. It comes with a steam basket for cooking delectable, flavorful vegetables and the handle’s control knob makes it simple to and swiftly release pressure.
- Constructed from quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Ergonomic stay cool handles
- Dual pressure settings for optimal cooking results
- Heavy aluminium settings for optimal cooking results
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
2. Ninja Foodi Multi Cooker OP300
The Ninja Foodi 6.1L can cook with air frying, as well as provide pressure cooking features. The Foodi’s TenderCrisp Technology, dubbed “the pressure cooker that crisps,” allows you to get the fast cooking and softening advantages of pressure cookers while also allowing you to air fry, bake, roast, and broil. Even the most hesitant cook may now make exquisite textures and tantalizing dishes thanks to this innovative technology.
- Multi-Functional Cooking System
- Capacity and air-flow design
- Cook and Crisp basket
- 4 Litre Capacity
- 70% faster than traditional cooking methods
3. Scanpan Pressure Cooker 24cm/8L
This Scanpan Pressure Cooker is as strong and durable as the rest of the brand’s cookware, with a lid and body constructed of high-quality stainless steel. An operating valve maintains a safe or excessive pressure build-up – allowing you to simply focus on cooking delicious meals time after time.
- Built with high-quality 18/101 stainless-steel for durability and longevity
- User-friendly, it features an operating valve for controlling and preventing an excessive build-up of pressure
4. Maxkon 8-in-1 Pressure Cooker
The Maxkon 8-in-1 Pressure Cooker‘s multiple capabilities include pre-programmed cooking sequences for different sorts of meat, resulting in maximum nutrition retention due to the consistent temperature of 110 degrees C. The smart technology and LCD screen of the multi-cooker make it simple to use, while intelligent technology helps to save energy while cooking as efficiently as possible.
The Maxkon 8-in-1 Pressure Cooker has multiple pre-programmed settings and a 24-hour preset timer, so you may program the timer to start before you get home from work to have supper ready, or continue doing other things around the house while your dinner cooks safely. There’s also a dishwasher safe stainless steel inner pot.
- Smart Technology & LCD Display
- Pre-set programme
- 410 stainless-steel construction and 304 dishwasher-safe stainless-steel inner pot
- Innovative design
5. Hawkins Contura Pressure Cooker 3L
The Hawkins Contura Pressure Cooker 3L is a fantastic option for those on a budget, as it comes in six sizes ranging from 1.5 to 6.5 liters. The charming vintage look is also built with utility in mind: the gentle curves allow for simpler stirring, greater visibility, and easy food removal; the hard black finish dissipates heat faster to save energy; and the food-grade stainless steel cover ensures the greatest levels of hygiene and durability.
The present model, the Hawkins Contura Pressure Cooker 3L, has a smooth body and stainless steel handles that are comfortable to grip during cooking. An automatic safety valve, greater pressure control, and a locked safety lid that can’t be opened until the pressure has dropped to a safe level round out the features.
- Unique Curved Anodised Body
- Food-grade Superior Stainless Steel Lid
- Locked Safety Lid
- Fixed Sturdy Pivot
- Superior Pressure Regulation
- Automatic Safety Valve
- Longer Lasting Gasket
- Sturdy, Stay – Cool Handles
6. Tefal Clipso Minut Easy 7.5L
The Clipso Minut Easy Pressure Cooker is constructed of sturdy and beautiful stainless steel that’s opened and closed with a single hand, 30 percent lighter than a typical pressure cooker, and includes a steamer basket for big meal preppers with a 7.5-liter capacity.
- Pressure cooker, cooks up to 2 times faster
- Easy to use and super light
- One-handed easy opening
- Free “Smart&Tasty” mobile app with 300 recipes
- Pot is dishwasher safe
7. Philips All-In-One Cooker
Philips All-In-One Cooker, which has an all-in-one design that we adore for its multi purpose usage, is a 6 litre capacity cooker that is perfect for big families or just meal preparation enthusiasts. The sleek silver finish will complement your benchtop, and the ProCeramic coating on the cook pot makes it extremely long-lasting and simple to maintain. The pressure cooker comes with slow cook, warming, sauté, and simmer capabilities as well as preset automatic cooking times for rice, vegetables, soups and risottos to make meal preparation a lot easier.
- Intelligent cooking system allows you to conveniently prepare steamed, baked, slow cooked, and other dishes in one simple cooking equipment
- Reheat and Automatic keep warm function let you serve cooked meals in their ideal serving temperature
- Fast heat-up times, thanks to 1300W of power
- Scratch-resistant cooking pot with a ProCeramic+ coating for great durability against day to day use
- Nine safety protection systems provide peace of mind while cooking
8. Breville Fast Slow Pro Multicooker
The six-liter Breville Fast Slow Pro is one of the most attractive pressure cookers available, with a sleek stainless steel design that will look great on your kitchen counter. The double sensors are able to monitor and regulate the temperature and pressure automatically via one press functionality.
There are eleven pressure cook and slow cook settings, as well as simple reduction, sautéing, searing to retain and enhance taste. The Auto-Steam Release Function prevents scorching and protects the hands, while the full feedback LED screen displays what’s going on inside the pot. The detachable hinged cover is also dishwasher safe.
- Automatically adjust cooking time, temperature and pressure between fast and slow cooking
- With dual sensors monitoring your cooking and hand-free steam release automatically adjusting as needed
- Interactive LCD screen
- 6L Capacity
9. Healthy Choice 6L Electric Slow/Pressure Cooker
The Healthy Choice 6L Electric Slow/Pressure Cooker has eight cooking programs and six timer settings to keep your meals warm for as long as you need, ensuring consistently wonderful results. The huge six-liter capacity is ideal for families, and the LED display makes monitoring how your meal is progressing simple. The nonstick surface makes clean-up a breeze, and it comes with a spoon, measuring cup, and recipe booklet to get you started.
- Non-stick surfaces
- Multiple safety locks
- Auto switch-off pressure control
- Easy to use touch buttons
- 8 intelligent cooking programs
- 24-hour timer delay start
- 1 pot easy use and clean up
- 60- 80C keep warm mode
- 6L Pressure cooker and slow cooker
10. Instant Pot Duo Nova Electric Multi-Use Pressure Cooker
The Instant Pot Duo Nova Electric Multi-Use Pressure Cooker is a seven-in-one multifunctional kitchen gadget that can be used as a pressure cooker, sauté pan, steamer, slow cooker, rice cookery, food warmer, and yoghurt maker. It’s available in three size variants: a 3L, 5.7L, and 8L. A wide variety of one-touch smart auto cook programs are included with each one, as is a clear and bright LCD screen for monitoring your progress and settings.
- Instant multi-use pressure cooker
- Cooks fast and saves time
- Versatile and convenient
- 14 one-touch auto-cook smart programs
- High quality, three layered stainless-steel inner cooking pot made with a 3-ply bottom for durability
- Advanced microprocessor
- Easy to clean fingerprint-resistant brushed stainless steel exterior
- Removable dishwasher safe part
- 5.7L capacity
- Australian plug 220V-240V
Pressure Cookers Australia
Pressure cookers are a great option for those looking to save time and money. With pressure cooking, you can prepare meals in minutes rather than hours! Whether you’re at home or on the go, pressure cookers offer convenience and functionality that other appliances just don’t have. If you need help choosing which pressure cooker is best suited for your needs, we recommend consulting this list of 10 Best Pressure Cookers in Australia. There’s one perfect pressure cooker out there somewhere for everyone!
If you want to read more interesting articles, follow the links below: