Pull Up Bar Australia
The pull up bar is a great piece of equipment to add to your at-home gym. It can be used for pull ups, chin ups, and knee raises. But which pull up bars should you get? This guide will help you find the best pull up bar in Australia so that it’s easy for you to decide what kind of pull up bar is right for your needs!
1. Mirafit M2
The Mirafit M2 wall mounted pull up bar is a high-quality, heavy-duty piece of home gym equipment that looks fantastic as well. The maximum weight of the Mirafit M2 is 150 kg, which is more than enough to support the weight of most fitness enthusiasts. Not only that, but the Mirafit M2 has a variety of grip positions so you can target your muscles from a wide range of angles. The powder coated steel frame looks nice enough to complement your garage gym as well. Fixings for the wall are included, although you’ll need a drill to drill the holes in the wall.
- Multi position grip – Excellent for advanced muscle group targeting
- 1.2M wide – Hit multiple muscle groups with 1 piece of equipment
- Includes wall fixings – 150kg max user weight
2. VUP Pull Up Bar for Doorway Chin Up Bar
The VUP pull up bar is made of a solid, sleek material. It packs a lot of features into a little space while still remaining affordable. Wide, narrow, straight and angled grips are all constructed from 2.0 mm thickness seamless steel and available in several sizes. Without any bend and no risk of fracture, this robust steel beam can support a load of up to 440 lbs / 200 kg without any sacrifice in strength. It’s also a beautiful piece of metalwork, regardless of looks.
- Provides straight and angled handle options and include narrow, neutral and wide grip positions
- Support pull-ups, push-ups, chin-ups, dips, crunches, and more exercise to strengthen your entire body
- Easy to install
- 2.0 mm thickness seamless steel, solid strength up to 440lb load without any bend and no risk of break
- 3 levels of adjustability for walls of different thickness within 4.7 – 11.8 inches
3. Ultrasport Door Pull-Up Bar
The UltraSport Door Pull-Up Bar, which can handle up to 100 kg of user weight, is great for pull-ups and chin-ups. It also has three different depth settings so that it may be adjusted to fit one’s own door frames. The Ultrasport Door Pull-Up Bar can also be used as an incline push up/floor dip bar without the need of drilling or moving equipment around in your leased home if this isn’t enough for you.
A pull-up bar on the door frame is ideal for practicing pull-ups and chin-ups: if you have enough room to walk beneath it, simply install the Ultrasport Door Pull-Up Bar on the door frame all of the time and every time you walk beneath it, do a pull up or chin up.
- The perfect home trainer as no drilling or fixed assembly is needed
- Padded grips ensure secure hold for every exercise
- Can be used for optimal upper body training – strengthening of the core and arm muscles, or isolation and strengthening of the central back muscles
- Robust, durable construction – max. user weight 220 lbs (100 kg)
4. Adidas Door Gym
The Adidas Door Gym actually lives up to its name: it is a cost-effective, space-saving, and adaptable piece of home exercise equipment. The max load capacity of pull-up bars on the door is typically less (the Adidas Door Gym can support 110 kg), but because they are connected to the door frame, they may not support 200 kg. The Door Gym has three gripping positions, and it is also height adjustable, allowing you to adapt to the available door space.
- Can also be used on the floor for press-ups and tricep dips
- Four hand grip options: close, wide, hammer and inverted
- Counterbalance system secures the product safely to the majority of doors
- Designed to improve grip strength in the shoulders and upper back
5. Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar
The Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar can be mounted up without screws or difficulties thanks to the power of leverage. It includes foam grips so that you may keep working your hands, and it can support up to 300lbs / 140kg. There are three grip settings to target all parts of your upper body. Make sure you double-check the dimensions, since they advertise it will fit most doors. This bar needs 24 to 32 inches in diameter to accommodate your door.
- Instantly attaches to or removes from your door frame
- The heavy duty steel construction supports up to 300 pounds
- With three grip positions: narrow, wide, and neutral
- The bar handgrip has professional grade comfort foam for comfortable ergonomic gripping
6. Titan Fitness Wall Mounted Pull Up Chin Up Bar
The Titan Fitness pull up bar is a “no-frills” version since it has a robust metal bar that screws straight into your wall. If you’re searching for a heavy-duty pole to help you build muscle, this is the perfect choice. Because the length x width x height of this shelf is 52x32x31 Inches, it’s easy to fit around or inside the nooks and crannies you want it to.
- Can be mounted onto a wall or ceiling
- Can be mounted on 16″ wood studs for custom widths at 16″, 32″, or 52″ apart
- Mount on a concrete wall at any width up to 52-inches with supplied bar
- Easy to use with ropes, resistance bands, and more
Pull Up Bar Australia
Pull up bars are a fantastic way to improve strength in the shoulders and upper back. If pull ups or chin-ups aren’t challenging enough for you, try adding weight to increase resistance. We’ve provided 6 pull up bar recommendations for all budgets so that you can find one that suits your needs best. Whether you need an affordable pull-up bar on the door frame or want heavy duty pull-up pole to help build muscle, these six options should provide plenty of inspiration!
If you want to read more interesting articles, follow the links below: