Rechargeable Battery Australia
Many rechargeable batteries have a lifespan of 1-2 years. But, rechargeable battery life can vary depending on how often you recharge them and the type of rechargeable battery that you use. In this blog post, we will talk about 7 best rechargeable batteries in Australia for different applications so that you can make an informed decision when buying rechargeable batteries.
1. Energizer Recharge Extreme
Energizer Recharge Extreme AAA batteries are made of recycled 4% batteries. In addition, they last up to six times longer in digital cameras when compared with the company’s basic alkaline choices. Even when not in use, the batteries may retain their charge for up to 12 months. The batteries are already pre-charged and ready to go. The AA Recharge Extreme batteries, which have a 2,300mAh capacity and can be recharged up to 500 times, are included in the pack. The AAA versions, with a 800mAh capacity and able to be recharged 500 times, are also included.
- 4 pack of Energizer Recharge Extreme 800 mAh NiMH AAA rechargeable batteries, pre charged and ready to use
- Lasts up to 6x longer in digital cameras than Energizer basic alkaline
- Delivers long lasting power to demanding devices, like digital cameras, gaming controllers, and handheld GPS devices
- Retains its charge in storage for up to 12 months
2. AmazonBasics High-Capacity Rechargeable Batteries
Don’t underestimate AmazonBasics rechargeable batteries as being only for people who want to spend as little money as possible – the AmazonBasics line of rechargeable batteries can hold their own against the major brands, and you’ll be very pleased with yourself if you choose these for your energy requirements. The capacity ranges from 2,400mAh for the AA versions to 850mAh for the AAA versions.
- Improved low self discharge
- Improved high recovery type
- High Capacity
- Hundreds of Cycles
- Excellent Over-discharge Performance
3. Panasonic Eneloop
The Eneloop series from Panasonic has built a solid reputation for being among the finest rechargeable batteries available. If you choose the regular set of Eneloop AA batteries, you’ll be able to power your gadgets for years with a capacity of 1,900mAh and 2,100 recharges. The AAA batteries, on the other hand, have a capacity of 750mAh and can thus provide 2,100 recharges.
- Pack of 8 Pre-Charged (Ready to use) AA 1900mAh Ni-MH Eneloop Rechargeable Batteries
- Charge up to an impressive 2, 100 times, with a 70% self-discharge after 10 years
- All Eneloop batteries are pre-loaded with environmentally friendly solar energy and ready for use immediately after purchase
- Perfectly designed for multi-use items such as digital cameras, torches, games & toys
4. Panasonic AA Eneloop Pro
The Panasonic AA Eneloop Pro is a high-capacity rechargeable battery with up to 2,550mAh of power. It can power devices that require high amounts of current, such as wireless keyboards, game controllers, and other domestic equipment. It’s precharged and may be recharged 500 times before it needs to be replaced. It can store up to 70% of energy after a decade and up to 85 percent after a year, according on the manufacturer.
- Panasonic rechargeable battery for everyday use
- Outstanding capacity; ideal for high drain devices
- Even after 10 years storage eneloop batteries still hold up to 70 percent charge
- Eneloop batteries can be recharged 100’s of times saving you money
- Well suited to high energy consumption needs such as digital cameras and gaming consoles
5. Keeppower USB Rechargeable Li-ion AA Batteries
The Keeppower USB Rechargeable Batteries are composed of lithium-ion batteries, which can store more energy than nickel-metal hydride batteries and may be charged a thousand times or longer, depending on usage. They’re designed to keep up to 90% of their power after a year and have micro-USB ports incorporated into the batteries, so you won’t need to use an external charger. The battery is charged by connecting a micro-USB cable to a powered USB port, and the charging kit includes a 4-in-1 connection cable.
- Long Runtime & High Performance
- Easy to charge with the included 4-in-1 micro-USB cord
- Rechargeable & Cost-Saving
- Long Battery Life
- Built-in Integrated safety circuit protects Battery from over discharge/overcharge
6. EBL Rechargeable Batteries
The AA EBL Rechargeable Batteries include 2,800mAh of power, which is somewhat more powerful than comparable priced alternatives. These are ideal for household electronics such as remote controls, wireless devices, and electric toothbrushes. These are advertised as ProCyco batteries with a lifespan of up to 1,200 recharge cycles. AAA versions are also available.
- Available in bulk
- Low self-discharge
- Can be recharged up to 1200 times when fully or partially drained
7. Duracell Recharge Ultra
If you pick the Duracell AA Rechargeable Ultra pack, you’ll get a total capacity of 2,500mAh and can recharge them up to 300 times before they die for good. Choose the AAA versions instead, and you’ll be operating with 900mAh batteries that have a recharging lifespan of 300 cycles. Duracell is, without a doubt, one of the most well-known and well-liked battery brands on the market, with rechargeable batteries that are definitely worth considering for anyone looking for the finest rechargeable battery in 2022 – as usual, AA and AAA are the two options.
- Stay charged for up to 12 months
- Unused Duracell Rechargeable AA 2500 mAh batteries are guaranteed to last 5 years
- Stays charged up to 12 months in storage
- Good value for money
Rechargeable Battery Australia
This rechargeable battery article has given you all the information you need to make an informed purchase. We hope that this rechargeable batteries comparison guide will help your rechargeables buying process easy and stress-free. Remember, there are many positives for getting rechargeable batteries in Australia – not least of which is their long lifespan! Which rechargeable battery brand do you think is best?
If you want to read more interesting articles, follow the links below: