Date Ideas to Do KL Selangor
Looking for some fun and interesting date ideas to do in KL & Selangor? Here are the 5 Best Date Ideas to Do in KL & Selangor!
1. Petronas Twin Towers
- Key Services: Date Ideas, Romantic Place, Tourist Spot
- Website: https://www.petronastwintowers.com.my/
- Address: Lower Ground (Concourse) Level, PETRONAS Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088, Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +603 2331 8080
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operating hours: Daily from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm
The world’s tallest twin buildings, Petronas Twin Towers. The 88-story twin building is Kuala Lumpur’s crown jewel, towering 451.9 meters tall. The buildings are spectacular when lit up at night; in particular, the Petronas Twin Towers are breathtaking.
For a unique experience, take the elevator up 170 meters with a cutting-edge edge. The Skybridge, a connecting bridge between the towers and the world’s tallest 2-story bridge, will open. Continue to level 86 to discover Malaysia’s vision within spectacular views of Kuala Lumpur.
At the gift shop, wrap up your trip with lovely keepsakes.
- Intelligent Structures
- World’s Tallest Twin Building
2. Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- Key Services: Date Ideas, Museum, Tourist Spot
- Website: https://visitorcentre.royalselangor.com/
- Address: 4, Jalan Usahawan 6, Setapak Jaya, 53300 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +603 4145 6000
- Email: email@example.com
- Operating hours: 9.00am to 6.00pm Daily
The Royal Selangor Visitor Centre is the place to go in Malaysia to experience pewter as a beautiful piece to be admired, as well as a craft. Travel through fascinating museum exhibits and watch real-time pewter fabrication before ending your visit with hands-on pewter smiting workshops.
- Live Craftmanship Showcase
- Giant Tankards
3. Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
- Key Services: Date Ideas, Romantic Place, Tourist Spot, Bird Park
- Website: https://www.klbirdpark.com/
- Address: 920 Jalan Cenderawasih Taman Tasik Perdana 50480 Kuala Lumpur MALAYSIA
- Phone: 03 – 2272 1010
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is a free-flight, walk-in aviary that is home to over 3,000 birds. This renowned eco-tourism park is located in a wide valley with more than 3000 birds.
Visitors will have a wonderful experience of seeing colorful and musical birds perching and flapping about freely while sitting in a natural and beautifully landscaped environment. KL Bird Park is also considered wheelchair accessible, with the world’s largest free-flight walk-in aviary.
- Bird Show
- Birds Feeding
- The Restaurant
4. KLCC Park
- Key Services: Date Ideas, Romantic Place, Tourist Spot, Shopping Mall
- Website: https://www.suriaklcc.com.my/attractions/klcc-park/
- Address: Lot No. 241, Level 2, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
- Phone: +603-23822828
- Operating hours: 10.00 am till 10.00 pm 7 days a week
The KLCC Park, a lush 50-acre urban sanctuary, is located within the KLCC precinct. Visitors may enjoy the park’s extensive range of facilities, which include a two-acre children’s playground, wading pool and jogging track as well as shelters and seats.
KLCC Park also offers the most popular shopping district in Malaysia, with a number of retail outlets, restaurants, and entertainment options.
- Iconic Shopping Destination in Malaysia.
- 360 Specialty Stores
- Food Heaven
5. Sunway Lagoon
- Key Services: Date Ideas, Theme Park, Tourist Spot
- Website: https://sunwaylagoon.com/attractions/
- Address: 3, Jalan PJS 11/11, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
- Phone: +603 5639 0000
- Email: email@example.com
Sunway Lagoon is a theme park offers the ultimate theme park experience in 6 adventure zones with 90 thrilling activities spread across 88 acres. The Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park, Scream Park & Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon– Asia’s 1st Nickelodeon
There’s certainly enough to keep you occupied for a long time. Spend the day there after you’ve entered. At the theme park, pick from several dining options. If you want somewhere to stay, the hotels are conveniently located next door.
- Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park, Scream Park & Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon
Date Ideas to Do KL Selangor
Date Ideas to Do KL Selangor will make your special moments fun and interesting. So put on your thinking caps and get ready for a night out on the town!
Since you have made it to the end, it would be great if you could check out the awesome articles that we have written for you! Maybe, it will help you add more fun to your daily lifestyle.