Air Fryer Malaysia
An air fryer is a kitchen appliance that cooks food by circulating hot air around the pieces of food inside it. Food that has been cooked in an air fryer tends to be less greasy and healthier than fried food because there is no oil used during cooking. We have listed the 12 Best Air Fryers in Malaysia just for you!
1. Khind Air Fryer ARF3000
The Khind Air Fryer ARF3000 features a high-speed air circulation technology, which allows for less oil and healthier cooking. It has eight pre-programmed settings for simple preparation. Its 3L frying basket is big enough for a large family, while its 1.3L cake basket is ideal for a modest gathering.
- It has a touch-sensitive screen with a digital display.
- It has eight preprogrammed settings.
- It features high-speed air circulation technology, which helps to minimize oil and promote healthy cooking.
2.PerySmith 4.8L 3D Air Fryer Ecohealth Series PS1520
The PerySmith 4.8L 3D Air Fryer Ecohealth Series PS1520 is one of the more affordable air fryers available in Malaysia, and it’s ideal for preparing nutritious meals for your family. It uses a 3D airflow heating system to cook food quickly and evenly, with 1500W of power.
- It has a capacity of 4.8 liters.
- It has an intelligent overheat protection feature.
3. Airbot Air Fryer AF100
The Airbot Air Fryer AF100 is a fantastic option for those wanting to eat healthier and without using any oil. Every component of your meals will be heated uniformly with a temperature reaching 200 degrees Celsius thanks to the Turbo Airflow technology and a magnetic heating core. It is constructed of a material that retains the heat within, resulting in 20% more energy savings.
- It’s a fantastic deal.
- It’s got a magnetic heating core with turbo airflow technology, which cooks food evenly.
- It has four cooking settings: frying, barbequing, dessert, and baking.
4. Corvan Air Fryer F50 XXL Full Size (5L)
The Corvan Air Fryer F50 XXL Full Size (5L) has eight pre-programmed cooking options. The heat capacity of the model ranges from 65 to 200 degrees Celsius, allowing you to cook a wide range of dishes. It also comes with an instant-heat function, allowing consumers to cook right away without having to pre-heat the device.
- It feeds up to 8 people.
- It’s perfectly safe to utilize.
- It features a beautiful and contemporary style.
5. Haier HA-AF253 Air Fryer
The Haier HA-AF253 Air Fryer is a digital air fryer with a user-friendly LED digital display that allows you to operate it with a touch of a button. It also has a 360 Degrees High-Speed hot air circulation technology that cooks your meals in just minutes, almost as good as deep-frying them.
- It uses high-speed hot air circulation technology to ensure maximum crispness.
- It has seven preset cooking settings, including french fry, roast, shrimp, cake, chicken, steak, and fish.
- It’s a user-friendly digital touch.
6.Milux Digital Turbo Air Fryer MAF-1360
The Milux Digital Turbo Air Fryer MAF-1360 has an enormous 12L capacity for a reasonable price. It also includes a Double Heating Element, which ensures that you can quickly cook even when the device is at full capacity.
- It has a larger capacity of 12 liters.
- It has a twin heating element that browns the food quickly.
- It has an easy-to-use control panel with temperature settings ranging from 80°C to 240°C and a 99-minute timer.
7. Philips Air Fryer HD9240 XL Digital 1.2kg
The Philips Air Fryer HD9240 XL Digital 1.2kg is a multi-cooker with Rapid Air technology that claims to result in 80% less fat. It gets rid of that unhealthy fat without affecting the taste or texture of the food.
- It has built-in cord storage.
- It has an automatic shut-off function.
- It has a preset cooking function that you can use to preheat or cook food.
8. Morgan Air Fryer MAF-MINI 2 AIR FRYER 2.0L
The Morgan Air Fryer MAF-MINI 2 AIR FRYER 2.0L features a rapid air circulation system, which ensures that your meals are less greasy and more nutritious. It includes a frying grill stand so you may easily cook any meat you desire.
- It has a 30-minute timer.
- It has a detachable nonstick pot, which makes cleaning it simple.
- It uses a rapid air circulation system.
- It also includes a frying grill stand.
9. Pensonic Air Fryer PDF-2201
The Pensonic PDF-2201 is a more cost-effective air fryer that fulfills its promise of nutritious cooking without short-changing quality. It features a 1200-1400W power output and high-speed air circulation and oil-free cooking technology for incredibly fast preparation of healthy meals. It also enables you to customize the temperature settings for different types of cuisine.
- It has high-speed air circulation and oil-free cooking technology.
- It has a 30-minute timer with auto shut-off and bells.
- It features a stainless steel heating element, a cool-touch housing, and anti-skid feet.
10. Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Max – AF160
The Ninja Air Fryer Max is a fantastic alternative for fan ovens, as it can cook food up to 50% faster. It has an ergonomic design that makes it ideal for use in any kitchen.
- It has a maximum crisp technology that helps to keep the food fresh for longer.
- It has a temperature control that can be adjusted.
- It has a 5.2-liter nonstick basket and crisper plate made of ceramic.
11. Elba Air Fryer Digital EAF-G3014 (WH)
The Elba Air Fryer Digital EAF-G3014 (WH) boasts a 3.0L capacity, so you may feed the entire family with little effort. The 60-minute timer allows you to enjoy your meal while it cooks. It has various cooking modes, including oil-free frying, grilling, baking, roasting,
- It has high-speed 360-degree hot air circulation technology.
- It has a detachable frying basket, which makes it easier to clean.
- It includes an overheating protection feature.
- It has a variety of cooking methods, including oil-free frying, grilling, baking, roasting, and barbeque.
12. Tefal Actifry Express Multifunction Air Fryer 1.2KG FZ7510
The Tefal Actifry Express Multifunction Air Fryer 1.2KG FZ7510 has a 1kg capacity. Its heat pulse system and stirring paddle make cooking a breeze. It has a digital timer and automatic stop function. This is dishwasher-safe.
- It has a detachable, dishwasher-safe cover, bowl, and stirring paddle.
- It has a digital timer and an automatic stop function.
- It doesn’t need to be heated beforehand or shaken or stirred throughout the cooking process.
Air Fryer Malaysia
Cooking healthy meals no longer needs to be a chore. With the benefits of air fryers, cooking your favorite dishes has never been simpler or more delicious! Air Fryer Malaysia is an excellent investment for anyone looking to live healthier and easier.
We hope this article has given you some insight into how these appliances can make your life better – so don’t wait any longer! Start shopping today with our list of the 12 Best Air Fryers in Malaysia!
Check out the links below to read other articles on our site:
- Best Toaster Ovens in KL & Selangor (2024)
- Best Deep Fryers in Singapore (2024)
- Best Rice Cookers in KL & Selangor (2024)
- Best Slow Cookers in Malaysia (2024)
Frequently Asked Questions
u003cstrongu003eWhat is an Air Fryer?u003c/strongu003e
The Air Fryer is an appliance that cooks food using hot air instead of oil. This results in a healthier meal, as less fat is absorbed. Air Fryers are a great investment for anyone looking to live a healthier lifestyle.
u003cstrongu003eIs it worth it to buy air fryer?u003c/strongu003e
Despite their popularity, you may not need an electric fryer if your lifestyle doesn’t call for one. It will take too long to prepare a meal to feed a large group of people. However, it might be the ideal kitchen upgrade for couples or individuals wanting to cook fast dinners with less oil.
u003cstrongu003eIs air fryer food healthy?u003c/strongu003e
Air frying is frequently considered to be healthier than oil frying. It reduces calories by 70% to 80%, and there is a lot less fat. This technique of cooking might also help reduce the harms caused by other types of oil frying.
u003cstrongu003eIs Air fryer better than oven?u003c/strongu003e
Air-frying is a healthier option than deep-fried meals, but oven-baking may retain more nutrients while filtering out the bad stuff, making oven-baked foods even healthier than most air-fried dishes.
u003cstrongu003eCan I bake in air fryer?u003c/strongu003e
You may also use the air fryer to bake. Because you won’t have to preheat the oven, baking food in an air fryer is more convenient than traditional methods. It’s also a fantastic option for people who don’t want to use their oven during hot summer months or who only want to make a few cookies at once.