Car Camera Malaysia
Are you looking for the best car camera in Malaysia? With so many choices on the market, it can be hard to decide which one is right for your vehicle. In this article, we listed the 9 Best Car Cameras in Malaysia to help you find a great choice that will suit your needs!
1. EKLEVA 4G Android 8.1 Dashcam
With a 4G connection that may be used as a mobile hotspot, the EKLEVA 4G Android 8.1 Dashcam allows you to stay connected without interrupting your journey. It has a full HD 1080P resolution and a 140-degree lens for detailed and wide videos. Its front camera can adjust up to 270 degrees and rear camera to 120 degrees.
- 24 hours monitor and emergency alarm
- User-friendly Car keeper app
2. MAYI 3 Lens Car Dash Cam
The MAYI 3 Lens Car Dash Cam has three cameras and a 4-inch LCD HD screen that displays the 170° wide-angle shot. It includes WDR technology, which gives you a crystal clear image under any condition, day or night, raining or sunny.
- 3 working camera lens records at the same time (front, interior & rear)
- 4-inch LCD high definition large screen display
- G-sensor support
3. DDPai Malaysia Dash Cam Mini
The DDPai Malaysia Dash Cam Mini has built-in G-sensors for vehicle emergency recording. You can use the DDPAI app to replay your movies. The lens rotates 330 degrees and has a field of view of 140 degrees. It also includes good night vision capabilities.
- 1080P full HD image quality and recording
- Wifi, mobile APP control
4. HP F560X Dash Cam Recorder
The HP F560X Dash Cam Recorder captures HD 1080 ultra-wide angled video. An Advanced Driver Assistance System in this dashcam uses sensors to identify nearby objects or vehicles.
- Built-in WiFi work with HP GoDashcam APPs
- Built-in Microphone, GPS, and 3-Axis G-Force Sensor
5. Thinkware F800 Pro
The Thinkware F800 Pro has a full HD screen and Front Vehicle Departure Warning (FVDW) technology. It also includes built-in WiFi.
- Super Night Vision 2.0
- Safety Camera Alert
- Advanced Video Clear Technology
6. GOQ D200 Dash Cam
The GOQ D200 Dash Cam has a 170-degree wide-angle lens with four recording modes. It also includes an emergency recording feature that can automatically capture and store footage.
- Waterproof rear lens camera
- Picture In Picture Mode (PIP). Front View + Rear View, Reversed Full Screen View, Split View.
- Loop Recording, Recording video continuously, seamless video.
7. South Ocean Full HD Dash Camera
The South Ocean Full HD Dash Camera can capture high-resolution 1080P videos. It also has a loop recording feature that overwrites old, unused videos with the most recent ones automatically. It contains WDR technology, which ensures excellent recordings under any conditions and at any time.
- Support TF memory card, up to 32GB
- G-sensor function
- Language support
8. Garmin Dash Cam 56
The Garmin Dash Cam 56 offers a stunning video resolution of 1440P and a 140-degree field of vision.
- Automatically records and saves footage
- Voice control
- Driver alerts
9. Xiaomi 70MAI PRO
The Xiaomi 70MAI PRO can shoot videos in 2592 x 1944 pixels, which is a good enough resolution. Use the 70Mai app to view video footage.
- Advanced Driver Assistance System
- In-car Guardian for 24/7 Protection
- In-app Access & Instant Share through Wi-Fi in real-time
Car Camera Malaysia
Make sure that when you purchase your new dashcam that it features night vision and loop recording technology so that any footage not saved will be overwritten with newer videos automatically. This way there won’t be gaps in important data on the device. Get one from our list for these are some of the most reliable brands available today!
Check out the links below to read other articles on our site: