Cataract Surgery Clinic KL Selangor
Looking for the best cataract surgery clinics? Look no further! We have compiled a list of the 6 Best Cataract Surgery Clinics in KL & Selangor , based on patient satisfaction and surgical outcomes. Cataracts are a common eye condition that can cause blurry vision and difficulty seeing in low light. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it is important to seek treatment as soon as possible.
1. Optimax Eye Specialist Centre
- Key Services: Cataract Surgery, Lasik, Other Refractive Treatments and more.
- Website: https://www.optimax2u.com/
- Address: Bangunan Ahp, 2, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 3, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-6419 2525
- Operating hours: Daily 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
The Optimax Eye Specialist Centre is a cutting-edge eye care center that has received a lot of honors. Since their inception in 1995, they’ve treated 300,000 people, making them one of most well-known eye clinics. They have a dozen ophthalmologists in this Clinic alone, so you’ll be spoiled.
- Decades of expertise and hundreds of delighted patients
- Under one roof, you’ll find a wide range of treatment choices.
- Proven technology
2. KL Eye Specialist Centre
- Key Services: Cataract Surgery, General Ophthalmologic Examination, Oculoplastic and more.
- Website: https://kleyecentre.com.my/#services
- Address: 73, 73-1, 75, 1, Jalan Metro Perdana Barat 1, Taman Usahawan Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-6250 0077
- Email: email@example.com
- Operating hours: Daily 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
The KL Eye Specialists Centre, located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, believes that the best care for your eyes, one of the body’s most crucial sensory organs.
Their clinic is outfitted with cutting-edge equipment, the most up-to-date diagnostic medical technology, and community-focused specialists to deliver your eyes this attention; and a team of passionate, committed experts here comes with a wealth of knowledge and considerable experience in eye care.
- They are Multilingual
- Can interact with a broad range of patients
- There are resident ophthalmologists, optometrists, eye-trained nurses, and an orthoptist on staff.
3. Vista Eye Specialist
- Key Services: No-blade Cataract Surgery, Dry eyes, iLasik, Implantable contact lens, Short-sightedness control, Eye examinations, Glaucoma screening, Diabetic eye disease and more.
- Website: https://www.vista.com.my/pages/no-blade-cataract-surgery-malaysia/
- Address: No.7, Jalan Prima 1, Metro Prima, 52100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 1-800-88-3937
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operating hours: Tues-Sat 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Sun 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Vista Eye Specialist has helped over 290,000 patients since its founding in 1999 and earned several clinical rewards for patient service and care. They only provide FDA-approved procedures and devices to each customer, ensuring that they are both safe and efficient.
They assist in Change. They aim to help you get the most out of life, whether it’s allowing you to realize your childhood dreams of being a pilot or that of a grandparent who would want to spend time with their grandchildren.
- Many years of experience since 1999
- Specialists in laser & cataract surgeries
- More than 30 business and clinical awards
4. OasisEye Specialists
- Key Services: Cataract Surgery, Corneal Transplant, Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), Diabetic Retinopathy, Double Eyelid Surgery, Droopy Eyelids, Dry Eye and more.
- Website: https://oasiseye.my/we-treat/cataracts/
- Address: Unit 1-3, Level 1, Nexus Bangsar South, No. 7, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +603 2730 7676 +6018 288 7676
- Email: email@example.com
- Operating hours: Mon to Fri: 8am – 5pm Sat: 8am – 1pm Sun & Public Holiday: Closed
Oasis Eye Specialists is a eye care center that offers a wide range of services for eye diseases. They only employ the most up-to-date technology, giving them an edge over other clinics across the world. They have an expert staff of ophthalmologists who are professional, polite, and knowledgeable in their field.
They are incredibly patient with questions and go through every detail with their client so they understand exactly what’s going on.
- Group Of Ophthalmologists
- Latest Technology
5. Ikonik Eye Specialist Centre
- Key Services: Cataract Surgery, Comprehensive Eye Check-Up, Refractive Error Correction, Cataract Surgery, Diabetic Eye Diseases Treatment, Dry Eye Treatment and others
- Website: https://ikonik-eyecentre.com/cataract-surgery/
- Address: 9,10,11, Residensi Park Bukit Jalil, Persiaran Jalil Utama, 57000, Bandar Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: (+603) 9765 1368
- Operating hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm (Monday – Saturday)
The Ikonik Eye Specialist Centre offer specialized treatment for corneal diseases. It initially focused on corneal refractive surgical procedures, such as Femto Laser-Assisted In-Situ Keratomileusis.
They have, however, expanded our services in order to provide cataract surgery, YAG laser therapy, diabetic eye disease therapies, pterygium surgery, and pediatric ophthalmology treatments rather than relying on the techniques that had previously been used to treat glaucoma.
- Exceptional Service and Experience At The Centre
- Variety Of Treatment and Services Offered
- Insurance Covered
6. Asia Eye Specialist Center Sdn. Bhd. USJ
- Key Services: Cataract Surgery, Diabetic Eye Treatment, Glaucoma Treatment and more.
- Website: https://www.asiaeye.com.my/
- Address: No. 37, Jalan USJ 10/1F, Taipan Business Centre,47620 Subang Jaya, Selangor
- Phone: 03 8011 8033 / 012 406 8033
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Asia Eye Specialist Center Sdn. Bhd. USJ is a comprehensive eye specialist center that provides outstanding eye care and treatment to the local community.
The Asia Eye Specialist Center Sdn. Bhd. USJ provide quality ophthalmic treatment and related care services to the general public. Their business is an entirely licensed Ambulatory Care Centre certified by the Malaysian Ministry of Health.
They have four guiding principles: safety, heartfelt caring in our medical practices, and a desire to give patients the greatest treatment outcomes possible. It is their contention that with improved and regained vision, one may enjoy the most outstanding gifts of life.
- Professional & Experience Doctors
- Wide range of treatments all under one roof
- Advanced technology in a friendly package
Cataract Surgery Clinic KL Selangor
We hope that this content was helpful and provided some valuable information about Cataract Surgery Clinics in KL and Selangor.
Since you have made it to the end, it would be great if you could check out the awesome articles that we have written for you! Maybe, it will help you add more fun to your daily lifestyle.