Debt Collector KL Selangor
What is a debt collector? A debt collector is someone who collects debts owed by consumers. They are often employed by a company to collect on unpaid consumer credit cards and other types of loans. Debt collectors can also be self-employed or work for an agency that hires them out, which means they will have different rates from one another. In this blog post, we will discuss the 8 Best Debt Collectors in KL & Selangor.
1. Stable Option Sdn. Bhd.
- Key Services: Debt Recovery and Credit Management
- Website: http://stableoption.com/
- Address: Suite 2b 2nd Floor No.221, Wisma LTS, 217-221, Jalan Pudu, Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-2116 1616
- Email: email@example.com
- Operating hours: Tuesday-Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Stable Option Sdn. Bhd works with government organizations and other relevant sources to find out everything there is to know about your debtors, where they are. They also have a whole tracing division dedicated to locating missing debtors throughout Malaysia and in selected countries with accessible international networks. They also provide a comprehensive range of in-house legal services, including the distribution of legal notifications, legal counsel, litigation planning, and assistance with legal matters. Now one of the finest features they provide is their insurance plans that can cover RM 10,000 to RM 250,000.
2. Smart Global Recovery Management
- Key Services: All-Around Global Solutions
- Website: http://smartglobalrecovery.com.my/
- Address: 50-A, Jalan Medan Batu Caves 1, Medan Batu Caves, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-6177 7400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operating hours: Weekdays 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
All-around global solutions for people who are having difficulty collecting unpaid debts is what the Smart Global Recovery Management tool provides. They are firm yet polite, making the whole process simple and pleasant for both you and your debtor. They also employ installment arrangements, which are useful in assisting your debtor in repaying you since this makes it easier for them to do so.
3. Sentrafield Sdn. Bhd.
- Key Services: Debt Collection, Delinquent Account Recovery, Legal Services
- Website: https://sentrafield.com/
- Address: 19-1, Pekeliling Business Centre, First Floor, Jalan 65C, 53000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-4026 6888
- Operating hours: Weekdays 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
In 1998, Sentrafield Sdn. Bhd was founded when Mr. Darshan Singh and Dato Hj Mohd Shariff recognized a growing demand for debt collection firms in Malaysia. They’re authorized to provide free legal assistance to their clients on how they want to proceed with collecting debts owed to them, too.
4. Hup Lik Debt Collection Sdn. Bhd.
- Key Services: Debt Collection Services
- Website: https://www.huplik.com/
- Address: 7-2, Jalan Cheras Maju, Pusat Perniagaan Cheras Maju, 43200 Cheras, Selangor, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-9075 1667
- Email: email@example.com
- Operating hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Hup Lik Debt Collection Sdn. Bhd has been providing debt collection services to those in need since 1999. These services are available to both local and international clients. Financial recovery due to fraud, debt, and other events might be aided by them. These businesses benefit from their assistance in the forms of account collection and if needed, investigation.
- Key Services: Debt Collection Management, Debt Collection Litigation, Debt Recovery & Negotiation
- Website: https://www.debtcollector.my/
- Address: A3-3-5, Block A3, Solaris Dutamas, No.1, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +6012 638 9963
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operating hours: Weekdays 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
DebtCollector is a debt collection agency in Malaysia that specializes in assisting businesses in collecting payments owed to them. Because jurisdictions and laws differ from nation to nation, they are well-versed in the various debt collection regulations that exist across the world. Debt collectors can be a useful resource to debtors attempting to consolidate their debts, and some of the most common services they offer include as follows: They provide all aspects of the debt collection process, including demand letters, emails, and telephone calls. Physical site inspections and reports are also part of their operations.
6. Orion Asset Management & Associates
- Key Services: Debt Collection Management, Consulting Agency, Insurance Broker ,Collection Agency
- Website: https://web.facebook.com/oramaservices/services?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Address: SetiaWalk, Persiaran Wawasan, Block G-10-3A, Pusat Bandar Puchong, Selangor, Puchong, 47160 Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-8659 1362
- Email: email@example.com
- Operating hours: Weekdays 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Orion Asset Management & Associates is a debt collector in Malaysia that follows Bank Negara Malaysia’s fair debt collection standards. They plan a unique account receivable management and debt collection service to help you speed up and recover your cash flow.
7. TGS & Partners (M) Sdn Bh
- Key Services: Debt collection management,
- Website: https://zurigroups.com/contact.php
- Address: 9th Floor, Plaza Permata, no. 6, Jalan Kampar, Kuala Lumpur, 50400, Kuala Lumpur, WP, 51000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-4047 6688
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TGS and Partners (M) Sdn Bhd was founded with three workers and only operated on one floor in Ipoh, Malaysia. The firm has expanded from 70 to 200 staff since its inception. They are a major debt collector that has been in the collection business for more than 26 years.
8. Zuri Group of Companies
- Key Services: Credit Consultancy and Recovery Services
- Website: Click here
- Address: Suite UP 702, 7th Floor, Sun Complex, Jln Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-2145 2539
- Email: email@example.com
Mr. U. Thamotharan established Zuri Group of Companies, which is run by our Group Chairman and CEO YBhg Mr. U. Thamotharan a/l Uthirapatai, in 1998. Since 1998, Mr. U.Thamotharan has had significant expertise in the debt collection sector. He has varied experience, ranging from corporate collection claims to financial services issues, particularly credit card collections. Our Group is presently progressing toward becoming a world-class debt recovery firm under his leadership.
Debt Collector KL Selangor
Debt collectors are often the first step in debt collection. Debt Collectors KL Selangor specializes in helping businesses by collecting unpaid accounts on their behalf and conducting investigations if need be. They help these businesses recover funds that may have been owed to them for a number of reasons– some good, others not so much! If you’re struggling with debt collections, contact one of these experts today!
If you liked reading this article, check the links below to read some of our articles: