Electric Kettle Malaysia
There’s nothing like a hot cup of coffee to keep you warm on cold winter mornings. The problem though is that few people have the time in the morning to wait for the water to boil, or make sure their stovetop stays lit while they’re gone. This makes an electric kettle an ideal option.
Whether you need it for your home kitchen, office break room, or dorm room; the 11 Best Electric Kettles in Malaysia will help you find the best electric kettles available in Malaysia!
1. Philips HD9350/92 Daily Collection 1.7L Kettle
The Philips HD9350/92 Daily Collection 1.7L Kettle has a 360-degree base with non-slip grips, hidden cord storage, and a spring lid that opens wide for convenient refilling. It also features a detachable micro-mesh filter to minimize limescale accumulation.
- Its spring lid is made of plastic, so the steam in the boiling water will condense onto it and return to the water, altering its flavor.
- It boils at 1.7L full capacity and takes less than 5 minutes.
- It’s composed of 304 food-grade stainless steel within.
2. Toshiba KT-17SH1NMY Stainless Steel 1.7L Electric Jug Kettle
The Toshiba KT-17SH1NMY Stainless Steel 1.7L Electric Jug Kettle‘s all-important lid is made of 304 Food grade stainless steel, which is lighter than many other lids of comparable capacity. It’s also less than 1 kilogram in weight.
This is definitely of the best electric kettles in the market today!
- Its interior is comprised of 304 food-grade stainless steel.
- Its lid is made of stainless steel.
- Boiling water takes only three to four minutes.
3. Toshiba KT-17DR1NMY Cold Touch 1.7L Jug Kettle
The anti-scale, seamless interior of the Toshiba KT-17DR1NMY Cold Touch 1.7L Jug Kettle contains no scale. Water can’t flow from the top to your hands because of its form. It also has a big opening for simple filling or cleaning inside.
- It has a double wall to keep the heat out.
- It features anti-scale stainless steel, which keeps it free of leaks and dirt accumulation.
- It has a solid structure.
4.Midea MK-15D Cool Touch Series 1.5L Jug Kettle
The Midea MK-15D Cool Touch Series 1.5L Jug Kettle has a double-insulated body of plastic and stainless steel. A charging base, as well as a pop-up stainless steel lid, enables the kettle to rotate all around.
- It has a double-insulated shell.
- It takes less than five minutes to boil.
- It is a low-cost solution.
5.Khind EK2000 2.0L Electric Kettle
The Khind EK2000 2.0L Electric Kettle features double-wall insulation and an automatic switch-off function. In comparison to other manufacturers, it keeps the water warmer for a longer period of time. It also boils the whole capacity (2L) in less than 5 minutes.
- It’s very cost-effective for a water reservoir with a large capacity.
- It has an insulated stainless steel core that keeps water warm for hours.
- It has two layers of insulation.
6. Xiaomi Mijia 1A 1.5L Electric Kettle
The Xiaomi Mijia Electric Kettle (1.5L) has double-wall insulation, a smooth interior of stainless steel, and enhanced protection against electric shock. It takes only 5 minutes to boil 1.5 liters of water thanks to its heat-resistant matte PP exterior.
- It has a light that indicates when boiling begins.
- It has a base that conceals the built-in cable storage.
- The kettle’s lid opens up to around 75°, making it simple to clean and refill.
7. Faber FCK DW 2200 1.7L Electric Kettle
The Faber FCK DW 2200 1.7L Electric Kettle is a stainless steel interior, solid black cordless kettle with a powerful motor and no built-in timer. The large opening makes it simple to clean despite the fact that the lid is secured to the kettle.
- It has a fast boiling time of 5 minutes.
- It features a large aperture for simple cleaning and refills.
- It is not a very costly investment.
8. Faber FK 5005 Stainless Steel 5.0L Automatic Electric Kettle
The Faber FK 5005 Stainless Steel 5.0L Automatic Electric Kettle is a dome-style stainless steel kettle that looks like a traditional stovetop kettle. It has a large capacity and takes longer to boil water, ranging from 5 to 10 minutes.
- It has a large water capacity.
- It has an auto-shutoff function once it finishes boiling.
- Its up-lid material and inner body material are stainless steel.
9.Tefal KO2608 Safe Tea 1.7L Kettle
The inside of Tefal KO2608 Safe Tea 1.7L Kettle is all-stainless steel. The entire boiling process takes only 5 minutes at the maximum level. Refilling and cleaning are simple since the lid opens considerably wide.
- The maximum volume can be boiled in just 5 minutes.
- It’s insulated on the outside.
- It has a rotating base that allows you to position it in numerous ways.
10. Philips Glass Kettle Series 5000 (HD9339/81)
The Philips Glass Kettle Series 5000 (HD9339/81) is a quiet and durable product. It takes only 5 minutes for the water to boil entirely in this kettle. When pouring out water, the removable micro-mesh filter at the nozzle prevents any tiny limescale particles from entering your cup.
- Both sides of the glass have a water level indication.
- Its inner body material is glass.
- Its up-lid material is plastic.
11. Delonghi KBI2001 Distinta Flair 1.7L Kettle
The Delonghi KBI2001 Distinta Flair 1.7L Kettle is available in three different colors (red, silver, and blue) and has a metallic finish. It’s a clip-on rather than the usual push-button lid. There’s also an outside water level indicator, which makes it simple to see.
- It has a distinctive style with a metallic sheen.
- It contains a square nozzle for improved water flow.
- There’s a water level indicator on the outside.
Electric Kettle Malaysia
It’s always a good idea to compare many options before buying anything so that you can get what suits your specific requirements. We hope this best electric kettles article has helped you find an electric kettle in Malaysia or at least given you some ideas about how to choose the right model!
Check out the links below to read other articles on our site:
- Best Home Appliance Stores in KL & Selangor (2024)
- Best Dish Racks in KL & Selangor (2024)
- Best Frying Pan in Singapore (2024)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an electric kettle?
An electric kettle is a device that uses electricity to heat water. It is often used to boil water, but can also be used to heat other liquids.
Can I leave water in electric kettle?
When not in use, make sure to drain all of the water from the appliance. Limescale buildup can result from storing water in the kettle, which will harm the appliance. Emptying out the kettle will prevent limescale build-up and improve appliance longevity.
What size kettle do I need?
The most important consideration is the capacity of the kettle, which should be 50% greater than your batch size. A bare minimum of 30% larger is acceptable. If you’re brewing 5-gallon batches, for example, we recommend investing in a 7.5-gallon kettle.
Is it bad to reheat water in a kettle?
In most cases, boiling water is quite safe. Typically, when water has been boiled and then cooled before being re-boiled, there is little risk to one’s health.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eIf you keep hot water in a tea kettle and boil it before adding more water as the level falls, you won’t endanger your health.
What type of kettle is best for health?
The best choice is stainless steel, which is one of the healthiest materials for tea kettles. However, because glass breaks when it is struck, you may wish to look into alternative options to keep your purchase safe.