Funeral KL Selangor
If you are looking for funeral services, then this article is perfect for you. There are many to choose from but not all of them offer the same quality of service. This blog post will discuss the 10 Best Funeral Services in KL & Selangor that have great customer reviews and provide excellent funeral services.
1. Xiao En Group
- Key Services: Funeral Services and Supports, Grief Counseling
- Website: https://xiao-en.com/
- Address: 1, Jalan Kuari, Cheras, 56100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +6016-332 6487
- Email: email@example.com
Xiao En Grou goes out of its way to support cultural activities and offer life care plans to the community and the general public. They build monuments and tributes to honor the deceased and their families in order for us to show our respect and gratitude. They provide bereavement services and treat every family with respect, professionalism, and integrity according to their beliefs and customs. They offer care and counseling for households that have lost a loved one.
2. Graceland Funeral Services
- Key Services: Religious Funerals Arrangement, Funeral Pre-Planning, Full Arterial Embalming, Repatriation procedure, Cremation & Burial Plot, Condolences wreath, Gracefully arranged condolences flower stands or funeral wreath, Funeral Tent, Bus & Music Band, Ashes Storage, Burial Permit & Death Certificate
- Website: https://www.funeralservice.my/
- Address: 72, Jalan Nadchatiram, Taman Taynton View, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: 012-364 3799 (24/7)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graceland Funeral Services offers funeral services in a professional and helpful manner. Taoist and Buddhists carefully composed paper models, blossoms, providing food services, photography and other minor activities are all part of Graceland Funeral’s comprehensive one-stop funeral service.
3. Eight Eleven Services Sdn Bhd
- Key Services: Funeral Services and Supports
- Website: http://www.811.com.my/
- Address: Old Klang Road 58100, Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: 60 19-320 0666
- Email: email@example.com
The personnel of the Eight Eleven Services Sdn Bhd is dedicated and committed to providing their customers with exceptional service. With the assistance of their existing clients, they were able to develop new friends through referrals from their current ones.
4. Fook Yee Casket & Funeral Services
- Key Services: Casket & Funeral Services
- Website: http://www.fookyeecasket.com/en/index.html
- Address: Fook Yee Casket & Funeral Services, 12, Jalan 1/96a, Taman Cheras Makmur, Cheras, 56100, Kuala Lumpu
- Phone: 012-2928861 / 019-3191289 / 012-3281811
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fook Yee Casket & Funeral Services is a highly professional and polite funeral home with more than ten years of expertise. In line with the spirit of the families’ demand for end-of-life plans, one-stop service, and reasonable pricing, the business was designed in a customer-focused manner. This is the firm to follow in terms of offering high-quality service.
5. KL Funeral Services
- Key Services: Funeral Services
- Website: https://www.klfuneralservices.com/
- Address: 71, Jalan Dato Haji 2, Taman Tan Yew Lai, Batu 6, Jalan Puchong, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, WP. Malaysia.
- Phone: 03 – 7782 3343
- Email: email@example.com
- Operating hours: 24 Hours services
In 1989, KL Funeral Services was established as a one-stop funeral service company. Our objective is to give their client family members meaningful and long-lasting recollections in a professional and personal way. Since opening, they have worked to build their most qualified team of support personnel to best serve their friends and community families during the most trying time in their lives.
6. Purelife Memorial
- Key Services: Funeral Services
- Website: https://www.purelife.com.my/
- Address: 8, Jalan Dewan Bahasa, 50460 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: 019-3299203 (Mr. KC Chan) 012-2733660 (Ms. MC Lam)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Purelife Memorial’s objective is to assist families in coping with the death of a loved one. We are a professional bereavement service provider, and our empathetic experts are educated in funeral and burial traditions from all religions and cultures. They’ll work with you on personalized specifics to cater to your own tastes and demands in addition to incorporating any religious or cultural customs that are important to you.
7. Eric Leong Weng Hoong
- Key Services: Cemeteries, Columbarium, and Funeral services
- Website: http://www.nirvanamemorialfuneral.com/about.html
- Address: Nirvana Memorial CenterNo 1, Jalan 1/116A, Off Jalan Sungai Besi, 57100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: 019-3208213 / 013-3933341
- Email: email@example.com
Mr. Leong Weng Hoong provides a comprehensive range of funeral services to ensure that the deceased has “Rest in Peace” and gives his or her family peace of mind.
8. Eden Funeral Services
- Key Services: Funeral Services
- Website: https://edenfuneralservices.com.my/
- Address: Jalan 51A / 229, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
- Phone: Hotline: 1 300 80 8080 Mobile: +6013-311 5722
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Eden Funeral Services, you may have your service where and when you want it. You can choose the location of the ceremony, the day of the week, and the time of day, as well as music choice, what prayers will be recited, or songs you’d like to hear. They may release doves, butterflies, or balloons at the conclusion of the ceremony. Keepsake gifts of wildflower seeds or a tree seedling may be provided. They’re here to assist you in creating the most cherished and meaningful memorial service imaginable for your loved one.
9. Casket Paradise & Funeral Care
- Key Services: Casket and Funeral Care
- Website: http://www.casket-paradise.com.my/index.html
- Address: 19-B, Jalan Dewan Bahasa, 50460 Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.
- Phone: 603-2148 4855, 603-2148 5776
- Email: email@example.com
Casket Paradise & Funeral Care is Malaysia’s most popular funeral service provider. Their goal is to offer personalized service, a caring attitude, and high client satisfaction. These are always at the heart of purpose for existing. You may contact them at their Kuala Lumpur office regarding any questions you have about arrangements, pre-arrangements, or pricing information by phone, e-mail, or letter.
10. Malaysia Nirvana
- Key Services: Bereavement care provider
- Website: https://www.nirvanamalaysia.com/
- Address: Nirvana Memorial Central Wisma Nirvana, No. 1, Jalan 1/116 A Off Jalan Sungai Besi, 57100 Kuala Lumpur.
- Phone: 016-667 5502
- Operating hours: 24 Hrs
Nirvana (Nirvana Asia Group) is Asia’s largest provider of bereavement services. Nirvana helps families all across the country with funeral, burial, and cremation services by providing a one-stop comprehensive service as a pioneer of the industry.
Funeral KL Selangor
A funeral service can be a sensitive and emotional topic for many people to think about, but it’s also an opportunity to celebrate someone’s life. The process of planning the perfect ceremony or memorial is different depending on who you are; what traditions you value; where in the world you live; and even which religion your family practices. This article has outlined some helpful tips that may help with this difficult decision-making process as well as steps that need to be taken before, during, and after a loved one passes away.
If you liked reading this article, check the links below to read some of our articles:
- 7 Best Awning Services in Malaysia  (thefunempire.com)
- 10 Best Probiotics in Malaysia  (thefunempire.com)
- 11 Best Pressure Cookers Malaysia  (thefunempire.com)
- 11 Best Projectors in Malaysia  (thefunempire.com)
What does a funeral service company do?
Funeral service providers offer a variety of funeral services that can help families say goodbye to their loved ones. Services offered by funeral service providers include funeral planning, funeral arrangements, burial or cremation, and more. When choosing a funeral service provider, it is important to consider the cost, the location of the funeral home or cemetery, and the services offered.
How much does hiring a funeral service company cost in Malaysia?
Funeral service companies typically charge a fee for their services. The cost of hiring a funeral service company can vary depending on the location, the type of funeral service, and other factors. It is important to discuss the cost of funeral services with the funeral home or cemetery before making any decisions.
How to choose the best funeral service company?
When choosing a funeral service provider, it is important to consider the cost, the location of the funeral home or cemetery, and the services offered. It is also important to read reviews from other families who have used the funeral service provider in question. By considering all of these factors, families can choose the best funeral service company for their needs. You can also factor in your religion to find a funeral service company such as Buddhist funerals, Christian Funerals and Muslim Funerals.