Laser Printers KL Selangor
Laser printers are one of the most common types of computer printers. They work by using a laser beam to produce an image on paper, which is then transferred to another surface such as paper or fabric. If you’re looking for a laser printer, this article will give you the 9 Best Laser Printers KL Selangor!
1. Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CP205 Mono Fastprint Laser Printer
Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CP205 Mono Fastprint Laser Printer is a fast-printing color printer that can produce 12 pages per minute (ppm) in color mode and 15 pages per minute (ppm) in monochrome mode.
The printer produces high-quality photos and text at 1200 x 2400 dpi. It features a fast 384MHz processor and 128MB of standard RAM. The device’s wireless networking protocol is 82.11 b/g, and it may be connected via USB 2.0 or via a built-in network connection. The Fuji Xerox laser printer is small in size, making it space-saving and ideal for use in confined places.
- Fast Printing
- Superior Print Quality
- Compact, space-saving design for small workspaces
- Powerful 384 MHz processor and 128MB standard memory
- Standard USB 2.0 and Built-in network connection
- 802.11 b/g wireless networking
- ENERGY STAR qualified
2. Samsung SL-C460W Wifi Colour laser 3 in 1 Printer
The Samsung SL-C460W Wifi Colour laser 3 in 1 Printer is a versatile printer that can print, scan, and copy, allowing you to complete all your printing-related chores fast. The printer is only suitable for A4 paper.
It has a maximum resolution of 2,400 x 600 dots per inch and a chipset clocked at 533MHz. It also features an onboard 128MB memory. You may print anything with this gadget because it employs NFC technology and is compatible with mobile printing applications.
- 3-In-1 (Print, Scan, Copy)
- 533mhz Processor
- Built-In 128MB Memory
- NFC Technology
- Mobile Print App
- ECO Button
- Direct USB
- Network & Wireless Ready
3. Pantum P2506W Direct WiFi Mono Laser Printer
The Pantum P2506W Direct WiFi Mono Laser Printer delivers high-quality black and white printouts (only) and is quick! You may use a PC or a phone, either will suffice. With this printer, IOS users can also utilize AirPrint.
- Lifetime warranty
- With WiFi capability
- Easy installation
- Fast printing time
- Supports iOS, Android, MAC, and Windows
- Large duty cycle (monthly and with A4) of up to 15,000 pages
4. Brother HL-1210w Monochrome Wireless Laser Printer
The Brother HL-1210w Monochrome Wireless Laser Printer prints at a speed of 20 pages per minute in black. It does have wireless connectivity, so it’s ideal for a small business. It’s simple to operate. Its tiny size ensures that the printer will not take up too much of your desk. Setting up the WPS function requires little time on a PC. The toners’ installation is simple as well.
- Has a dedicated app (iPrint&Scan app)
- Satisfactory print quality
- Fast printing speed
- Compact size
- Set up of the wireless function is simple.
5. Canon Image CLASS MF3010 All-In-One Mono Laser Printer
The Canon imageCLASS MF3010 All-in-one Mono Laser Printer is a versatile machine that can print, scan, and copy (printing speed: 18ppm).
- Long warranty
- Space-saving design
- Easy setup and operation
- Good quality build and printing quality
- Multifunctional (print, scan, and copy)
6. Ricoh SP C261DNw Colour Laser Printers
The Ricoh SP C261DNw Colour Laser Printer is a small, home and office-friendly A4 color laser printer. The printer has a printing speed of up to 20 ppm and a maximum resolution of 2,400 x 600 dpi.
The Ricoh laser printer is equipped with a dual-sided printing mechanism and connects to your network or via Wi-Fi. It also makes use of USB 2.0 Type-A for connecting to Pict Bridge-enabled digital cameras. This helps the printer by letting you print from your computer, phone, or camera without having to choose between them.
- A4 Color Laser
- Print only
- Duplex, network, Wi-Fi
- Print speed of up to 20ppm to raise work productivity and produce professional output at up to 2,400 x 600 dpi resolution
- Offers a USB 2.0 Type-A port for connection to PictBridge-enabled digital cameras
- Automatic duplexing as standard to enable double-sided printing and minimize paper consumption
7. Pantum Monochrome Laser Printer M6600nw
The Pantum Monochrome Laser Printer M6600nw is a 600MHz, 256MB faster processor, and bigger memory machine in the monochrome laser printer market.
It is also considered a fast-printing printer device, considering that it can print at 23ppm. You can easily print a thick document easily, without any delay and buffering.
This printer is a multifunctional appliance, as you can also use it for scanning and copying. The scanning and copying speed of this printer is also remarkable, as it has the ability to copy and scan at 23cpm/ppm.
The printer is also compatible with Wi-Fi, allowing for mobile printing, scanning, and networking. This way, you may connect to the printer from your computer, laptop, or any mobile device that includes a web browser such as your smartphones and tablets.
- Robust metal frame Strong and steady
- 600MHZ, 256MB Faster processor & bigger memory
- 23PPM/CPM/SPM Top print, copy and scan speed
- Less than 7.8s FPOT
- M6600NW – Wi-Fi connectivity, mobile printing/scanning & networking
- One-step installation
- Energy Star 2.0 Certified
- Low ozone emissions, low toner wastage
- 1,600p yield standard cartridge
- Long engine life, low operation costs
8. Lexmark MX310dn Multifunction Laser Printer
The Lexmark MX310dn Multifunction Laser Printer is a fast, enterprise-ready performance that can perform printing, copying, faxing, and scanning.
Its 256MB memory capacity and 800MHz dual-core processor allow it to print more rapidly. As a result, the printer may print 6,000 pages each month while requiring less maintenance activity since it is utilizing cutting-edge paper handling.
9. Hp Laserjet Pro M28w Multi-Function Printer
The HP Laserjet Pro M28w Multi-Function Printer is capable of printing, scanning, and copying. It does all of it well and quickly, as well as allowing you to connect to any device wirelessly.
This printer comes with either a USB or wireless connection. You may simply print reports from your smartphone or tablet, as well as hook up your computer or laptop to the printer. This way, you may print anything right away since it is sent to you via your smartphone without having to move all of the paperwork to your laptop or computer.
- Print, copy, scan
- Print speeds up to 19 ppm black
- A simple and intuitive design that’s easy to use
- Access and print with USB and wireless networking
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets
- Pre-installed Original HP Toner cartridge
- Print, copy, scan from a single, compact device
- Easy slide-off scan glass
Laser Printers KL Selangor
Laser Printers KL Selangor are some of the most popular printers on the market. They’re relatively affordable and can be used for a variety of tasks such as printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. Laser printers are also fast and more efficient than inkjet or toner-based models since they don’t require you to buy new cartridges after every few prints like an inkjet printer would need. If you want professional quality output with minimal effort at work, consider getting one of these top laser printers today!
Check out the links below to read other articles on our site:
- Best Office Printer KL Selangor Options (2023)
- Best Photo Printers in Malaysia (2023)
- Best Printers in Malaysia (2023)
- Best Laptops in KL & Selangor (2023)