Mental Health Center KL Selangor
Mental Health Center KL Selangor
Mental health is just as important as physical health, and yet it is often overlooked. If you are a person struggling with mental health issues and mental disorders such as depression, etc., it is important to seek help from a professional. Luckily, there are many mental health centers in KL and Selangor that can provide you with the care you need. In this blog post, we will discuss 6 Best Mental Health Centers in KL & Selangor.
1. Malaysian Mental Health Association (MMHA)
- Key Services: Mental Health Services, Mental Health Education, Community psychological Support services, Mental Health Support for caregivers & peers and more.
- Website: https://mmha.org.my/
- Address: TTDI Plaza, Block A Unit 2-8, Jalan Wan Kadir 3, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000, Kuala Lumpur.
- Phone: +603-27806803 / +6017-6133039
- Email: email@example.com
- Operating hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9 am to 5 pm / Helpline Hours : Daily, 9 am to 9 pm
The Malaysian Mental Health Association (MMHA) is a nongovernmental, non-profit group that was formed in 1967 by a group of mental health professionals and community leaders from University Hospital now known as University of Malaya Medical Centre.
The MMHA promotes mental health awareness, offers assistance, and strives to raise the bar in the field of mental wellness.
In addition to therapy sessions, they provide free emotional support sessions to the public. It is accessible every day from 10am until 5pm, with the exception of weekends, and each session lasts around 30 minutes.
- Affordable Counselling services and Psychotherapy Service
- Provide Community Support for Those Recovering From Mental Illnesses
2. Mental Illness Awareness and Support Association (MIASA)
- Key Services: Counselling services, Psychological Services, Therapeutic Assessment, Islamic Spiritual Therapy and more.
- Website: https://www.miasa.org.my/
- Address: 31, Jalan Changgai 6/22, Seksyen 6, 46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Phone: 1-800-820066
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operating hours: Working Hours: Monday to Friday – (9:30 AM to 6:30 PM) Saturday – (9:30 AM – 1:30 PM)
The Mental Illness Awareness & Support Association (MIASA), or Persatuan Kesedaran Dan Sokongan Penyakit Mental, is a mental health advocacy and peer support organization based in Selangor that was founded in 2017. It was created to raise mental health awareness, de-stigmatize mental illness, and provide mental support to the public.
They provide not just therapy, but also a variety of other activities such as online support groups and discussion boards.
- Available By Appointment Only
- Mental Health Talks, Workshops & Programs
3. MentCouch Psychology Centre
- Key Services: Mental Health and Psychological Services, General Consultation, Mental Health Assessment / Screening and more.
- Website: https://mentcouch.com/
- Address: 161, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +603 – 2712 9372
- Email: email@example.com
- Operating hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5p / Saturday, 9am – 2pm
The MentCouch Psychology Centre is located in Kuala Lumpur and provides a variety of psychological and wellness services for both adults and children. They believe that mental health care and support should not be limited to those who are experiencing difficulties; it must also be available to everyone in the community.
- Provides mental health Services for Both Adults and Children
- Expressive Arts, Stress-Reduction, Relaxation and Bonding Techniques
4. Aloe Mind
- Key Services: Mental healthcare, Corporate Clients
- Website: https://www.aloemind.com/
- Address: Suite 8.08, North Block, AmpWalk, 218 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +6017 803 8384
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operating hours: Mon to Sat (10.30am to 6.00pm)
During this MCO, Aloe Mind provides online therapy sessions, which is especially beneficial.
You may take a free mental health test on their website to determine if you have anxiety, sadness, or both. The examination is available in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Affordable Rates
- Available Weekdays, Weekends and At Night
- Safe, Private & Confidential
5. People Psychological Solutions
- Key Services: Comprehensive Mental Health Assessments, Counseling and Therapy Services, And Corporate Services For Adults.
- Website: https://people.my/
- Address: 1 Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Phone: 017-899 2207
- Email: email@example.com
People Psychological Solutions is an evidence-based psychological service provider that offers comprehensive mental health evaluations, counselling, and therapy combined with business consultancy services for adults. All sessions are conducted in accordance to the highest level of mental health standards.
With a minimal of RM60, you may attend a counselling session with an advanced master’s practicum student who is in his or her final year. A qualified psychology will closely monitor each session for quality and standard of care.
- International standards of best practice
- Comprehensive and accurate psychological assessments
- Quality provision of corporate mental health services
6. MY Confidential
- Key Services: Mental Health treatment and Psychological Services, Private Counseling Services
- Website: https://my-confidential.org/
- Address: 8B, Jalan Wan Kadir, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: 011-2780 8828
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MY Confidential (Association of Private Counselors) was founded as an NGO in February 2019. They provide private psychotherapy services to the general public as well as service in-person counselling sessions with certified experts at affordable prices.
The counselors on the team can be found in private practice, counseling interns, counseling students, and those that have received psychological first-aid training.
- Fee Structure
- Licensed mental health Professionals
- Privacy Assured
Mental Health Center KL Selangor
Mental health is an important aspect of our life, and it’s crucial that we have access to quality mental health care. The six mental health centers we’ve listed provide a variety of services that cater to different needs. Whether you’re looking for therapy, assessment, or corporate services, there’s sure to be a center that can meet your mental health issues. We encourage you to visit each mental health centers’ website and read up on the services they offer so you can find the best fit for you or your families loved ones.
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the concept of community mental health originated with the Community Mental Health Act of 1963. Prior to the passage of that act, individuals with mental illness in the U.S.
Since you have made it to the end, it would be great if you could check out the awesome articles that we have written for you! Maybe, it will help you add more fun to your daily lifestyle.