Photo Printer Malaysia
Choosing the right photo printer in Malaysia is not easy, considering that there are so many different makes and models available. If you’re looking for a list of the 9 Best Photo Printers in Malaysia, then look no further! We’ve done all the research to find what we believe to be the most cost-effective photo printers on offer today.
1. Canon PIXMA iX6850 Photo Printer
The Canon PIXMA iX6850 is capable of producing naturally colored photographs and sharp text documents with five inks. It’s also cost-effective to replace each one separately. This machine doesn’t automatically print both sides of a page (duplex), but it does have an Ethernet connection, Wi-Fi compatibility, and AirPrint support.
- High-performance, ultra-compact wireless A3 printer with 5-single inks
- Wireless, Wired LAN, AirPrint
- 80 – 200 pages recommended monthly print volume
2. Sony Picture Station DPP-FP70 Photo Printer
Sony Picture Station DPP-FP70 natively supports Compact Flash (CF), SD/SDHC, xD Card, and Memory Stick/Pro/Pro Duo through the printer’s built-in card slots. On the printer’s left side are a port for PictBridge-compatible cameras to print directly and an option for a Bluetooth module to be attached.
- Simple set-up for operation virtually anywhere
- With built-in displays and enhanced editing tools, you may preview and modify photographs before printing.
- Dye-sublimation technology that ensures a continuous color tone for each print
3. Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 Photo Printer
The Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 is equipped with six high-quality Claria ink cartridges to provide a more realistic color palette when printing photographs. It can also print A3+ paper, allowing you to produce super-sized pictures or huge spreadsheets. It’s also suitable for everyday use as an A4 printer.
- Professional Ultra HD photo quality
- Ultra-compact wide-format
- Never run out of ink again printer features Dash Replenishment which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from when you are running low.
4. Canon Pixma Pro-100 Photo Printer
The Canon Pixma Pro-100 is a big photo printer. ChromaLife 100+ is an 8-ink dye system that offers high color accuracy and a wide range of colors for vibrant prints. Its huge size allows you to make up to 13″ x 19″ portraits.
- (Optional)Quick Menu
- Compatible Operating System
- Complies With Hi-Speed USB Standard
5. HP Envy 6055 Photo Printer
The HP Envy 6055 Photo Printer can scan and copy, but the real strength is in printing photographs. There is no Ethernet port or USB connection for printing from a flash drive.
- All-in-one versatility
- Superior-than-ever connection
- Print and scan from virtually anywhere
6. Canon PIXMA TS9520 Photo Printer
The Canon PIXMA TS9520 Photo Printer has a large touchscreen display upfront that gives it an executive look. It also features Canon’s excellent six-ink system and high-resolution printing and scanning.
- Has a 5 Color Individual Ink System
- Extremely versatile
- Connectivity technology
7. Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Photo Printer
The Epson EcoTank ET-2720 is the most cost-effective color Supertank printer and also the most cost-effective approach to producing images. It works wonderfully as an all-in-one for the home office, with a surprisingly quick print speed of 33 mono pages per minute.
- Zero Cartridge Waste
- Impressive Print Quality
- Designed for Reliability
8. Canon Pixma G4510 Photo Printer
The most inexpensive printer from Canon that uses ink reservoirs instead of cartridges is a tiny 4-in-1 model that would suit nicely in a small business with a lot of color papers to print.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Wireless, Mopria, AirPrint, Direct Wireless
- Recommended monthly print volume: 150 – 1500 pages
9. Epson L805 Photo Printer
Epson L805 Photo Printer has WiFi connectivity with Epson Connect that can use smartphone as a scanner to capture documents and directly print them using the L805.
- Ultra-low-cost photos
- Epson-quality, reliable results
- Flexible: Wi-Fi connectivity and easy mobile printing
- comes with Anti UV Ink
Photo Printer Malaysia
Choosing the right photo printer in Malaysia is not easy, considering that there are so many different makes and models available. We’ve done all the research to find what we believe to be the most cost-effective photo printers on offer today. We hope this article has been useful as a starting point before making your decision about which model will suit your needs best.
Check out the links below to read other articles on our site:
- 11 Best Jewellery Shops in KL & Selangor 
- 11 Best Steaks in KL & Selangor 
- 13 Best Kitchen Renovations in KL & Selangor 
- 17 Best Cheap Flowers in KL & Selangor 
Frequently Asked Questions
u003cstrongu003eWhat is Photo Printer?u003c/strongu003e
Photo printers are devices that produce high-quality prints from digital photos. They can range in size, features, and price, but all photo printers share one common goal: to produce the best possible prints of your photos. Many photo printers also offer scanning and copying capabilities, as well as wireless printing options so you can print from anywhere in your house or office.
u003cstrongu003eIs it worth getting a photo printer?u003c/strongu003e
If you want to take a photo and have it in real life as quickly as possible, there’s no better choice than a photo printer.
u003cstrongu003eHow do I choose a photo printer?u003c/strongu003e
The finest photo printer will allow you to print medium to big photos at home without having to buy a lot of ink or pricey equipment. At home, small, different-sized frameable prints may be printed on paper with a maximum width of 13 to 15 inches. Many printers can also take rolls of paper for longer panoramas printing.
u003cstrongu003eWhat’s the difference between a photo printer and a regular printer?u003c/strongu003e
Inkjet-based picture printing is the same at both home and commercial photo printers, although professional versions come with more ink cartridges and can produce higher resolutions. However, if you are not a professional, go for inkjet printers.
u003cstrongu003eShould I buy a portable photo printer?u003c/strongu003e
Portable photo printers are quite useful since they are extremely portable and can perform almost all of the tasks that bigger printers can. A wide range of reliable manufacturers provide small photo printers in their line, which are utilized by a substantial number of individuals.