Steaks KL Selangor
Steaks are one of the most popular dishes in the world. Whether you’re looking for a perfectly cooked medium-rare or something well done that’s still juicy, there is definitely a steak out there for you. If you live in KL Selangor and are looking for some great steaks to satisfy your craving, then read on! Here are the 11 Best Steaks in KL & Selangor!
- Key Services: Bar and Grill offer Dry Aged Steak.
- Website: http://www.vantador.co/
- Address: 38, Jalan 25/70a, Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.
- Phone: +60 12-675 5868
- Email: email@example.com
Vantador is recognized for its dry-aged steaks. The dry-aged beef at Vantador is kept in refrigerators for at least 30 days before being dehydrated, giving it an intense flavor and silky texture.
2. Maria’s Steak Cafe
- Key Services: Steak House, Café, and American Restaurant
- Website: https://www.marias.com.my/
- Address: 58, Jalan Maarof, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +60 17-902 0339
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maria’s Steak Cafe is a well-known steak restaurant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and it’s simple as its name implies: good meat served simply. Prepping quality cuts with beautiful marbling in basic methods preserves the tastes and juices of their meats. Many steak lovers have fallen in love with Maria’s commitment to excellent cuisine.
3. Kay’s Steak & Lobster
- Key Services: Steak house offers Juiciest Steak & Lobster.
- Website: https://www.kaysteaklobster.com/
- Address: 12A, Jalan Putra Mahkota 7/6b, Putra Heights, 47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor
- Phone: Tel: 03 – 5887 1081
- Email: email@example.com
Kay’s Steak & Lobster is a peaceful and comfortable steakhouse that provides you with one of the most exquisite and “atas” dining experiences you’ll have. The kitchen is run by Chef Amer Reazal, who has over ten years of expertise. They have a long-standing reputation for its specials, particularly premium meat and fresh seafood are flown in exclusively from the northern and southern hemispheres, which are cooked with high-quality ingredients like butter, cheese, truffle, and fresh herbs and spices.
4. TTDI Meat Point
- Key Services: Steak House
- Website: https://www.ttdimeatpoint.com/
- Address: 62, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: 014-360 4040
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In terms of steaks, there’s a slim chance of receiving poor steaks at TTDI Meat Point in Kuala Lumpur. It’s the place to go if you want something for everyone. Choose your own cuts from A5 wagyu to decent cutlets, and they’ll be reasonably priced.
5. Chambers Bar & Grill
- Key Services: Steak Houses, Bar and Grill Serve Steaks
- Website: https://www.eatdrinkhilton.com/chambers-grill/#/
- Address: Lobby level, 3, Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Phone: +60 (3) 2264 2596
The “carnivore’s cave” at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur is named thus because of its sophisticated and elegant dining experience. It’s all about the meat at Chambers Bar & Grill! Their food is chock-full of premium cuts and excellent steaks, so all you meat lovers will be satisfied.
6. Jake’s Charbroil Steaks
- Key Services: Steakhouse with an American and Australian twist
- Website: http://www.jakes.com.my/
- Address: 21, Jalan Setiapuspa, Medan Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +6017 350 6560
Jake’s Charboil Steaks is replete with a cowboy motif, transporting you to the days of yore. Regular consumers have praised their steaks for being consistently delectable. That’s our indication to go ahead and give it a shot if you haven’t already!
7. PRIME, Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur
- Key Services: Prime serves the highest halal certified imported beef, as well as a variety of exquisite wines.
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/PRIMELMKL/
- Address: Le Meridien KL, 2, Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +60 3-2263 7434
- Email: email@example.com
The Prime Steak House has a stellar reputation for providing some of the finest steaks in Kuala Lumpur. Ramiro Moya, who took over as Chef de Cuisine earlier this year, is bringing his Argentine roots to light with his distinctive signatures. So prepare to be introduced to steaks from a new perspective.
8. The Beato Dry Aged Steakhouse
- Key Services: Steakhouse, Wine Bar, and American Restaurant
- Website: http://beato.com.my/
- Address: D2-G3-9 Solaris Dutamas – Publika 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 10-760 0423
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Beato Dry Aged Steakhouse offers high-quality dry-aged steak at a reasonable price. Private, intimate atmosphere with good meat that is sized appropriately to keep you full. Wine pairings are strongly advised since they have some excellent wine options.
9. Me’nate Steak Hub
- Key Services: Offer a variety of high-quality cuts and flavors to choose from.
- Website: https://menate.com.my/
- Address: C-01-02 & C-01-03 StarParc Point, Jalan Taman Ibu Kota, 53300 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +60 19-261 1047
You may even pick your own steaks with Me’nate Steak Hub. When you dine at the restaurant, you can select your own cuts using a chiller. You’ll be spoiled for choice here. They also have Wagyu, so if you go to them in StarParc Point, make sure to try it out.
10. Grub by ahong & friends
- Key Services: Specializes in Western cuisine and steaks
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/hongmasterchef/
- Address: 608, Jalan 17/10, Seksyen 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Phone: +60 14-607 2983
- Email: email@example.com
To get a table, you’ll need a reservation at Grub by ahong & pals. Their steaks are flavorful, juicy, and well-flavored with each bite. This is the place to go if you want a no-frills dinner.
11. Marble 8
- Key Services: Steak house serving the finest cuts and the best selection of fine wines.
- Website: //www.marble-8.com/steak-house-menu/
- Address: Petronas, Menara 3, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur.
- Phone:+60 3-2386 6030
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The fat to meat ratio of Marble 8 is well balanced, which is why it’s known for its dry-aged steaks. Chefs are exceptionally skilled at cooking meat, and they seasoned and seared it carefully to keep the moisture and tenderness. For special occasions, Marble 8 in Kuala Lumpur is one of the best steak restaurants in KL.
Steaks KL Selangor
The steaks in Kuala Lumpur are amazing and plentiful. If you’re looking for a new steak restaurant to try out, we recommend checking out one of the restaurants mentioned above. They all have their own unique style that is sure to please any palate!
Check out the links below to read other articles on our site: