Thai Food KL Selangor
There are many Thai restaurants in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Here are the 9 Best Thai Restaurants in KL & Selangor for you to visit when on holiday or business trip to Malaysia if you love authentic Thai food.
1. STREAT Thai
- Key Services: Thai Street Food
- Website: eatatstreat.com
- Address: The School, 100-G-001 No. 72A Jalan Universiti, Petaling Jaya46200 Selangor
- Phone: +603 – 7496 – 1297 +6012 – 907 -3581
STREAT Thai is a restaurant that aims to bring the concept of street food to Malaysian shores. Visit Jaya One, where it is located, for a taste of what Thai street cuisine is like. The hustle and bustle of the street are reminiscent of that of Mamaks and vendors, but Thai cuisine is served at all of the stands. The majority of the chefs were also brought from Thailand.
2. Absolute Thai Malaysia
- Key Services: Thai Food, Dining
- Website: absolutethai.com.my
- Address: No 11-1 & 11-2, Persiaran Syed Putra 3, Taman Persiaran Desa, 50460 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 12-721 2708
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Absolute Thai is a well-known Thai restaurant chain that has numerous locations throughout Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Whether you’re traveling alone or with a whole party, Absolute Thai can certainly meet your needs. They provide larger servings for bigger gatherings, as well as meals that are appropriate for smaller groups and individuals. On Facebook, follow them to discover which outlet is nearest to you.
- Key Services: Thai Cuisine
- Website: restauranterawan.com.my
- Address: Lot L1-17 & L1-18, First floor DC Mall, 6 Jalan Damanlela, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: + 6012 278 8438 / (012) 2788 438
- Email: email@example.com
Erawan is a wonderful Thai restaurant for a little bit of added class. You can expect authenticity and taste with the influence of Chef Korn at Erawan. Chef Korn is a Chefs Without Borders award-winning chef who, while never attending culinary school, honed his skills from his grandmother, who fed Thai royalty. This restaurant is located on the DC Mall.
4. Superthai Restaurant
- Key Services: Thai Food
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/SUPER-THAI-114454133289817/
- Address: Jalan Tiong Nam, Chow Kit, 50350 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 14-292 0155
Superthai combines the best of traditional and contemporary Thai cuisine, however note that none of it is halal. Their menu includes popular dishes like green curry chicken, comfy food like luncheon meat fried rice, and a variety of hearty meals.
- Key Services: Asian Food, Thai Restaurant
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Kompassion.DamansaraKim/
- Address: No. 5 Ss Jalan SS 20/11 | Damansara Kim, Petaling Jaya 47400, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-7731 9256
Kompassion identifies as an Asian Fusion restaurant, and they have a number of conventional dishes on their menu. Their reinterpretations of the classics are intriguing, to say the least, such as their green curry pork with roasted pork meat.
6. Lobbee Thai Connection
- Key Services: Thai Soups
- Website: lobbeethai https://www.facebook.com/lobbeethai/
- Address: Empire Damansara – 03-7629 4869 G28, Empire Damansara, Jln Pju8/8A, Damansara Perdana, 47820 PJ, Sel.
- Phone: +60 3-7629 4869
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lobbee is located in strategic spots like Empire Damansara, Publika, and IOI City Mall, where you can get dishes such as piping hot tom yum soup and everything from Thai snacks and salads to rice meals and noodles.
7. Tiffin’s by Chef Korn
- Key Services: Classic Thai Cuisine
- Website: tiffins.com.my
- Address: 18, Jalan SS15/4B47500 Subang Jaya Selangor
- Phone: +60 3-5613 6699
- Email: email@example.com
Tiffin is a term that dates back to the days before Thermos packaging became popular. Tiffin’s food, which is served in those containers for a sense of nostalgia, is very reminiscent of the old days. This non-halal restaurant is located in Mid Valley Megamall. This is a must-see, with their unique concept and delectable cuisine.
8. SuRiSit Thai Kopitiam
- Key Services: Asian and Thai Food
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Surisit-Thai-Kopitiam-251682712071197/
- Address: Lorong Rahim Kajai 13 Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Kuala Lumpur 60000 Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-7731 2029
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SuRiSit, a smaller branch of SuRu in the same area, offers Thai cuisine inspired by Kopitiam. This non-Halal eatery in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail serves up a fiery variety of ala carte dishes. There are plenty of Thai and English menu descriptions for each section of their cuisine, giving them a more authentic feel to their business. From soups to sweets, they offer something for everyone.
9. BBQ Thai Malaysia
- Key Services: Thai Street Food
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/bbqthai/
- Address: 17 Jugra Hall Off Stone 3¼, Jalan Klang Lama, 58000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 18-284 0431
- Email: email@example.com
There are never enough Thai street food selections in Malaysia. Tuck into a bowl of creamy green curry or a hearty Thai-style salad for something different. If you’re in the mood for something distinctive, try their Tom Yum Lobster. Of course, the barbeque is noteworthy, but they also serve seafood meals. Their restaurant can be found at Old Klang Road.
Thai Restaurant KL Selangor
For those who are looking for Thai authentic flavors, you will find them here. If authenticity is what you seek in your food experience, then one of our listings would be the right place to dine at.
If you liked reading this article, check the links below to read some of our articles: