Waste Management Company KL Selangor
If you are looking for a Waste Management Company in KL or Selangor, then look no further. We have compiled a list of the 5 Best Waste Management Companies in KL & Selangor so you can choose your preferred service provider. Read on to find out more about our company’s services!
1. Vision Waste Disposal Sdn Bhd
- Key Services: Tree cutting services, Recycling services, Portable toilet and rental, Waste disposal, Waste Disposal General, General Work & Cleaning Services
- Website: https://www.visionwaste.com
- Address: 19, Jalan Serendah 26/41, Hicom Industrial Estate, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-5103 7055
- Email: email@example.com
Vision Waste Disposal Sdn. Bhd. has served businesses throughout Malaysia as a professional solid waste management service provider and recycling program licensee for the previous 12 years.
Their primary goal is the company’s recycling program, where they recycle timber, various oil types, plastic, and food waste. They also provide housekeeping services and other cleaning services for businesses such as offices and factories.
They provide the following waste disposal services: trash collection, desludging and repair of septic tanks, drain cleaning, and purchasing scrap and recyclable goods (paper, iron, steel paper).
They also provide ironwork and fencing, as well as the transportation of bulky items like machinery or safety boxes. They produce walkie-talkies, roller shutters, garbage cans, and recycling bins among their products.
- Services for cleaning are available.
- Desludging of septic tanks is available
- All of Malaysia is covered
2. J K Gill Waste PLT (JKG)
- Key Services: Clinical & Medical Waste Collection, Supplying of Clinical Waste Sharp Bins, Bio – Medical Solutions Support
- Website: https://jkgillwaste.com/
- Address: No 20, Lorong Pending 4A, Bandar Puteri, 41200 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
- Phone: +603-3884 7383
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
JK Gill Waste PLT is a medical waste collection company. These materials include medications, pharmaceuticals, needles, swabs/dressings, and even feces.
They service the following types of businesses: dentists, hospitals, maternity centers, medical clinics, dialysis centers, and private clinics, demonstrating that they are serious about what they say.
They also provide waste bins (5/10/20 liters), yellow biohazard environmentally friendly plastic bags, and cable ties for the safe disposal of these materials until they are needed.
They provide you with step-by-step instructions on what can and can’t be disposed of in their products when you buy them.
- Provides a 24-hour service.
- Provides emergency cleaning services.
- Eco-friendly items are available.
3. Big Tree Waste Disposal Sdn Bhd
- Key Services: Domestic waste disposal, Industrial waste disposal, Municipal solid waste disposal, Construction and demolition debris disposal, etc.
- Website: http://www.bigtreewaste.com/
- Address: Off, 22-1, Jalan Balakong, Taman Kasturi, 43200 Cheras, Selangor, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-9076 8333
Big Tree Waste Disposal Sdn. Bhd., a Malaysian firm, specializes in waste disposal and waste collection services since its inception in 1991. They serve customers all throughout Malaysia.
By connecting with other collection and disposal operations, they’re able to achieve a more environmentally responsible and efficient waste management approach.
They recycle industrial, residential, non-hazardous, municipal solid waste, construction and demolition debris, and big volume environmental soils.
With this in mind, they provide a wide range of garbage trucks and trash cans to fit your needs. They have 2 footer, 4 footer, and 18 footer garbage vehicles.
They also provide tree felling services and cleaning up after residential construction waste!
- Garbage cans are available in a variety of styles and sizes.
- Waste disposal service is available in a wide range of properties
4. CWM Group Sdn Bhd (Formerly known as Chemical Waste Management Sdn Bhd)
- Key Services: Water Engineering, Sewage Treatment, Solid Waste Management, Drainage Solutions
- Website: https://www.cwm.com
- Address: Lot 12, (16/, Shah Alam, Shah Alam, Malaysia, Persiaran Kemajuan, Seksyen 16, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-5510 7800
They have the know-how, expertise, and resources to alter company methods in order to provide exceptional services to our customers. As a result, it gives me great pleasure to be able to apply my talents and state-of-the-art technologies for the benefit of everyone. They offer Water Engineering, Sewage Treatment, Solid Waste Management, Drainage Solutions and more.
- Establish since 1986
- Specializing in utilities and environmental solution
5. Envirosource Sdn Bhd
- Key Services: Water recycling and reuse, Water treatment plant assessment and rehabilitation, Leachate treatment at landfill and transfer station, Sewage treatment plant, Design of sewage treatment processes, Design of industrial wastewater treatment processes and more.
- Website: http://www.envirosourcesb.com/
- Address: De, Malaysia, No. 13A, Jalan Jernang Jaya 1, Taman Jernang Jaya, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
- Email: email@example.com
Envirosource offers environmentally beneficial technologies for waste management, water treatment, and resource recovery from waste. With the aid of eco-friendly processes with little use of chemicals and energy, Envirosource strives to maximize the use of natural resources in its operations.
Envirosource offers environmental studies, waste management, water treatment and resource recovery, as well as environmentally greening projects.
- Envirotary Composter System
- Composting of Solid Wastes
- Rehabilitation of Wastewater Treatment Plants
Waste Management Company KL Selangor
Waste management is an important aspect of our society, and it’s crucial that we have reliable companies who can help us dispose of our garbage in a responsible manner. Hopefully, this article has helped you learn more about the various options available to you when it comes to waste disposal.
Since you have made it to the end, it would be great if you could check out our awesome articles that we have written for you! Maybe, it will help you add more fun to your daily lifestyle.
- 5 Best Wallets for Men in KL & Selangor 
- 5 Best Breast Reduction Clinics in KL & Selangor 
- 6 Best Electric Drum Sets in KL & Selangor 
- 7 Best Shopping Malls in KL & Selangor 
What do waste management companies do?
Waste management companies are responsible for the collection, transportation, and disposal of waste. They also develop and implement waste management plans. In Malaysia, there are many waste management companies that provide services in Kuala Lumpur (KL) and Selangor.
What are the benefits of waste management?
There are many benefits of waste management. It helps to reduce pollution, protect the environment, and conserve resources. Waste management also creates jobs and reduces the amount of waste that is sent to landfill sites.
How much does it cost to hire a waste management company in Malaysia?
The cost of hiring a waste management company in Malaysia depends on the size of the project and the services required. The average cost is RM500 to RM1000 per month.
How does waste management work?
The waste management process starts with the collection of waste. The waste is then transported to a waste treatment facility where it is treated and disposed of. Waste management companies also develop and implement waste management plans. These plans include strategies for reducing, recycling, and disposing of waste.
Why is waste management important?
Waste management is important because it helps to reduce pollution, protect the environment, and conserve resources. It also creates jobs and reduces the amount of waste that is sent to landfill sites.
What are the types of waste management?
There are three types of waste management: waste reduction, waste recycling, and waste disposal.u003cbru003eWaste reduction is the first step in waste management. It involves reducing the amount of waste that is produced. This can be done by using less water, recycling materials, and composting food waste.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eWaste recycling is the second step in waste management. It involves collecting and reprocessing waste so that it can be used again. Recycling waste reduces the amount of waste that is sent to landfill sites.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eu003cbru003eWaste disposal is the third and final step in waste management. It involves disposing of waste in a safe and environmentally-friendly way. Waste can be disposed of by incineration, landfilling, or composting.