We collect information from you when you register on our website or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, age, national identification number, phone number, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To organize and create a contest, promotion, survey or other website feature
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions)
- To maintain contact with clients and other contacts
- To keep clients and other contacts informed of the services we offer, industry developments, service offerings, seminars and other events we are holding, that may be of interest to them
- For marketing and promotional purposes by email and other communication channels
- For general management and reporting purposes, such as invoicing and account management
- For indemnity and waiver purposes
- For recruitment purposes
- For purposes related to the employment of our personnel and providing internal services to our personnel
all other purposes related to our business.
External and other parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to external parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
At our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have their independent and separate privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.