Nursing Homes Singapore
Singapore is one of the most expensive cities in the world to live in, with nursing homes being no exception. This article will tell you about 6 nursing homes in Singapore that are top-rated and offer competitive prices. If you want to know more about nursing homes in Singapore or have any specific questions, we will provide the necessary details to assist you.
Key Considerations Factors
- Accreditation and Safety Standards: To ensure that your loved ones receive the best care possible, make sure the nursing home in question has received approval from the appropriate health authorities and complies with all safety standards.
- Quality of Care: Take note of the level of care that the nursing home’s staff provides, as well as whether or not they are knowledgeable about and have previous experience working with senior citizens.
- Type of Services: Find out what kinds of services are provided, such as respite care, nursing, rehabilitation, physiotherapy, and so on, so that you may choose the kind of medical assistance that is going to meet your requirements the most effectively.
- Costs and Fees: Check the prices of many different nursing homes to verify that you are receiving a reasonable offer that is in line with your financial constraints.
- Facilities/Amenities: Pay close attention to the facilities and amenities that the nursing home has to offer, as they will directly affect how comfortable your loved ones are there.
Best Nursing Homes Singapore
1) Green Avenue Home For The Elderly
|Key Services||Dementia care facility|
|Address||No. 1, Lorong 23 Geylang, Singapore 388352|
|Phone||+65 6743 2887|
The food at The Green Avenue Home for the Elderly is most recognized. What’s more, residents’ dietary needs can be met using meal plans that are tailored to their specific requirements. Dementia is on the rise among older folks, and it might be very tough to manage. Green Avenue Home for the Elderly has trained professionals who can handle patients with comparable backgrounds while maintaining inclusive practices.
At an older age, people often require special attention since the actions of each individual differ. Green Avenue Home for the Elderly’s experienced staff considers each client individually based on their distinct requirements.
- Personalised meal plans
- Offer a range of physiotherapy services
- Have a person-centric approach
Convenient location. Friendly staff.Bernard Pang
2) Ling Kwang Home For Senior Citizen
|Key Services||Daycare services|
|Address||156 Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 556055|
|Phone||+65 6287 5466|
|Operating Hours||Daily: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm|
The professionals at Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens will help you care for your elderly parents in any way you need. This includes both short- and long-term services that may be tailored to the degree of attention required by your parents.
Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens is a wonderful option for people who are interested in their religion. For Christian senior citizens, this facility provides a cutting-edge experience with religious principles added.
- Guided by Christian values
- Offer daycare services
- Offer comprehensive caregiving services:
Great nursing home with great service!Info Trive
3) The Lentor Residence
|Key Services||Greener surroundings and a peaceful environment|
|Address||51 Lentor Avenue Singapore 786876|
|Phone||+65 6451 6300|
The Lentor Residence is a stunning example of how nature should be appreciated. The outside is breathtaking, with views of the surrounding countryside. Aside from a beautiful environment, the inside is pleasant and would go well with your older family’s selection.
The Lentor Residence fully understands the special caregiving needs of medical attention recipients. Residents’ particular dietary and pharmaceutical requirements will be met by their Assisted Living Program, which has been created especially for them.
- Offer Assisted Living Program
- Offer home care and residential service
- Greener surroundings and a peaceful environment
A very good community for old folks. Quite n peaceful location. The nurse is quite attentive to individual old folks. Can see that the old folks are well taken care of. They know their job well.Peter Chew
4) FCC Family Care Centre
|Key Services||Maintains an in-house therapeutic garden|
|Address||No. 7, Jalan Resam 7, Taman Bukit Tiram, Ulu Tiram, Johor Bahru 81800|
|Phone||+65 2790 0792|
|Operating Hours||Mon – Fri: 11am – 5pm|
Sat & Sun: 11am – 2pm
The goal of the FCC Family Care Centre is to use nature’s great healing ability, which is why they have an internally maintained medical garden. The patients may spend their time there interacting with lovely nature to promote good health. When your parents retire and take up their position as your boss, they need friends who are polite and serene. FCC Family Care Centre is a retirement and wellness village built expressly for senior citizens that provides everything they need.
FCC Family Care Centre’s nursing staff is carefully chosen and has years of expertise to provide its patients with nothing less than the best.
- Trained and experienced care associates
- In-house therapeutic garden
- Offers rehabilitation services
Friendly staff and beautiful surroundings. The organic vegetable garden is well-tended by the residential community. Lovely to watch the farm animals grazing on the lawns.Karl Loo
5) Orange Valley
|Key Services||World-class facilities|
|Address||2 International Business Park The Strategy Tower 1, #10-11 Singapore 609930|
It’s no surprise that Orange Valley made our list of the finest nursing homes in Singapore. It is one of the biggest and most well-known nursing homes on the island, housing almost a thousand old people.
The facility, which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, has 5 branches on the island that provide excellent care. It also offers short-term and long-term residential nursing care at a reasonable cost. Orange Valley also offers different sorts of rooms to pick from so that elderly parents can choose one that best suits them.
- Experienced staff
- Rehabilitation services
- Fun activities for the elderly
GREAT staff (very helpful and friendly), PLEASANT environment (love the visitor area with rabbits, birds and roosters), SAFE (visitors not allowed into the residents’ area due to covid-19 pandemic to keep residents safe.Unknown
6) Bright Hill Evergreen Home
|Key Services||Quality Healthcare and Shelter|
|Address||100 Punggol Field, Singapore 828811|
|Operating Hours||Monday – Sunday, 11:00 AM – 7:30 PM|
Leaving your parents in the care of nursing homes may be frightening, but Bright Hill Evergreen Home will assure you that there’s nothing to worry about. It’s regarded as one of Singapore’s top nursing homes for its commitment to delivering high-quality housing and medical attention for the elderly.
Furthermore, while Bright Hill Evergreen Home is open to residents from all around the world and of various faiths and backgrounds, it is especially welcoming to seniors. Its team of highly trained and competent caregivers will watch over the elderly individuals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that they are well cared for.
- Open to all nationalities and religion
- Friendly and experienced caregivers
- Safe place
The home takes care of some patients who have no one else to care for them. Visited an acquaintance there. The staff were very helpful and caring. Kudos and props to them.Hob
Nursing Homes Singapore
Nursing homes can be a difficult decision for families, but Nursing Homes Singapore has many options to choose from. We hope that this article has helped you learn more about the different nursing homes in Singapore and their unique features so that you can make an educated choice when selecting one for your parent(s) or loved ones. If you’re considering placing them into nursing care, welcome them with open arms! They’ll need friends who are understanding and kind at this stage in life since they will soon become bosses of their own family members. We wish you all the best as they embark on this new journey ahead of them!
Looking for more articles to read? Check out some more of our blog posts down below:
- Best Maid Agency Singapore Options To Find Your Next Trusted Domestic Helper (2023)
- Best Geriatricians in Singapore (2023)
- Best Confinement Centers in Singapore (2023)
- Best Elderly Care Services in Singapore (2023)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you have any questions about Coffee in Singapore, you can refer to the frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the best Coffee in Singapore below:
Additional Useful Articles
If you are looking for other useful guides and articles about gaming chairs in Singapore, check them out below:
- Best Gaming Chairs In Singapore (2023) by Hyperspace
- Best Gaming Chairs In Singapore (2023) by TheFunSocial
- Best Gaming Chairs In Singapore (2023) by BestInSingapore
- Best Gaming Chairs In Singapore (2023) by MediaFirst