Rooftop Restaurant Singapore
If you are looking for a romantic dinner or a place to celebrate a special occasion, rooftop restaurants are the perfect choice. There is nothing quite like enjoying a meal while overlooking the cityscape below. Here is a list of the five best rooftop restaurants in Singapore, all of which offer stunning views and excellent food.
Key Consideration Factors
- Location: The first factor to consider when choosing a rooftop restaurant in Singapore is location. The restaurant should be located in an area that is convenient for you and your guests. Additionally, the location should offer stunning views of the cityscape. There are a lot of selections such as Marina Bay Sands, Marina Bay Sands Skyparkl, Marina Bay Financial Centre, City Skyline, St Signature Hotel, Marriott Singapore, Sentosa Island, and many more rooftop bars.
- Price: Another factor to consider when choosing a rooftop restaurant is price. Rooftop restaurants can be quite expensive, so it is important to find one that fits within your budget. Additionally, many rooftop restaurants offer special menus for large groups, so be sure to inquire about group discounts.
- Atmosphere: The atmosphere of a rooftop restaurant is another important factor to consider. You will want to choose a restaurant with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere so that you and your guests can enjoy the experience. Additionally, the restaurant should have a great view of the city so that you can enjoy the scenery while dining.
- Food: Of course, the food is another important factor to consider when choosing a rooftop restaurant in Singapore. Be sure to read reviews of the restaurants you are considering in order to get an idea of the quality of their cuisine. Additionally, it is always a good idea to ask friends or family for recommendations. There are also that offers contemporary Asian cuisine, signature cocktails, tropical cocktails, with views of the city, heritage buildings, and a breezy outdoor terrace. Always look through their restaurant features, drink menu features, and if they offer modern Asian cuisine.
- Service: Finally, be sure to consider the service when choosing a rooftop restaurant in Singapore. The staff should be attentive and professional in order to ensure that you have a positive dining experience
Best Rooftop Restaurant Singapore
1. VUE rooftop bar and grill
|Key Services:||Singapore’s first al fresco rooftop Charcuterie & Spritz bar|
|Address:||OUE Bayfront, 50 Collyer Quay Rooftop Level 19, Singapore 049321|
|Phone:||+65 8879 0923|
|Operating Hours:||Daily 12pm – 10:30pm|
The restaurant on Collyer Quay’s OUE Bayfront that opened in late 2019 provides the best views, wine, and food. VUE also has a rooftop restaurant that serves exquisite meats and fresh seafood, as well as Singapore’s first rooftop spritz bar. The extraordinary experience at VUE Rooftop Restaurant comes with one of the most stunning city views in Singapore. The restaurant is open for weekday lunch, weekend Surf & Turf, and dinner every week.
- Dress code: Business Casual. Ladies & Gentlemen wearing shorts and/or flip-flops will not be allowed in the main dining room
- Home to Singapore’s first rooftop spritz bar
- Classy restaurant-bar that offers an eclectic fusion of East and West cuisines
Had a lovely four course dinner. Ambience was specially romantic with the view and high ceiling. Service was attentive, yet still allowing for privacy.
Dishes were quite creative and flavours were well balanced. The cocktails were great too.
I was least impressed with the vegetable tempura – I wish that the sweetness of the vegetables could have come through more. I also wish that the petite fours could have had more variation instead of all candies.
Goh Yi An
2. The Lighthouse
|Key Services:||Authentic Italian cuisine|
|Address:||1 Fullerton Square Singapore, Singapore 049178|
|Phone:||+65 6877 8911|
|Operating Hours:||Tuesday – Sunday|
12pm – 2:30pm
6:30pm – 10:30pm
Close on Monday
The unique and intriguing feature of this place is that it sits on the site of a lighthouse that guided sailors into the harbor in the 20th century. The Lighthouse restaurant, which is located on the roof of Singapore’s magnificent Fullerton Hotel, has a minimalist and elegant look. You’ll enjoy a beautiful vista of the Marina Bay Promenade from its floor-to-ceiling windows. The restaurant’s name, in addition to the food, gives it a romantic Italian atmosphere. The dishes on their menu are delectable and include local ingredients.
- The main dining room- all tables enjoy the views over Marina Bay
- Signature dishes: Buffalo’s Milk Burratina Chees with cooked Ham, Fine Herbs and Almond Salad; Black Olives and Bead Crusted Lamb Loin with Warm Capsicums and Soft Whipped Potatoes; and Grilled Suckling Pig cheek with Green Apple Compote
- The restaurant has an intimate, cozy ambiance, with seating for only 52 diners in the single room
We went for dinner and to enjoy a good drink here, with a nice view of the Marina Bay. We also had the pleasure to enjoy the LED Light show from here. The staff is so kind! We got an excellent dinner here. I am a vegetarian, and I really enjoyed the food I got served. The greens were so fresh and tasty, also my starter and the main was so good. I’m definitely coming here again, next time I visit Singapore
3. LAVO Italian Restaurant & Rooftop Bar
|Key Services:||Italian-American cuisine|
|Address:||MARINA BAY SANDS | 10 BAYFRONT AVENUE, SINGAPORE 018956 | HOTEL TOWER 1, LEVEL 57 SANDS SKYPARK|
|Phone:||+65 6688 8591|
|Operating Hours:||MONDAY TO SATURDAY 11:00AM TO 12AM (MIDNIGHT) | SUNDAY 12PM TO 12AM (MIDNIGHT)|
A rooftop restaurant with a view, LIVO is located atop the Marina Bay Sands, which rises 57 stories and boasts stunning 180-degree views of Singapore. This Italian-meets-American restaurant, which opened in 2018, is one of Marina Bay Sand’s newest additions to magnificent and opulent buildings. Both a rooftop restaurant and a rooftop lounge, with a vibrant ambiance, LAVO is the perfect place to unwind for lunch or dinner. Alternatively, there’s always ‘Sunday Champagne Brunch.’ The greatest feature of LAVO is its 24-hour opening time, which includes both indoor and outside seating. The stunning setting comes with inside as well as outside seating.
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- With amazing 180-degree views of Singapore
- With luxurious lounge (indoor & outdoor) with a full equipped DJ booth
No regrets coming back here to celebrate my birthday! We had an amazing brunch with Shiva – our attentive server who assisted with every request. The food was exceptional as always! My favourites:
– meatball pizza: essentially their signature meatball but chopped up n spread out across their deliciously light n fluffy pizza base coupled with little dollops of ricotta cheese. The seasoning was on point!!
– sea bass: this was part of the set lunch with their insalata, loved how fresh the fish was
– basil tomato pasta: my vegan mom ordered this, it was unexpectedly flavorful and moreish despite having no “toppings” of any sort
– truffle fries: the serving was HUGE!!
They even prepared a little chocolate-raspberry mousse dessert thing which was super sweet. Will definitely be back!!
4. Artemis Grill
|Key Services:||Mediterranean cuisine|
|Address:||138 Market Street, CapitaGreen Rooftop (Level 40), Singapore 048946|
|Phone:||+65 6635 8677|
|Operating Hours:||Monday Closed|
Tuesday to Friday: 11:30am – 2:30pm | 5:30pm to 10pm
Saturday: 5:30pm to 10pm
Artemis Grill is a very stylish restaurant on the 40th floor of the Capital Green building in downtown Singapore, which is ideal for both rooftop dining and cocktails. The special features of Artemis Rooftop Restaurant are its sophisticated and warm atmosphere, as well as excellent service, which makes it a wonderful place for a weekday business lunch, a romantic/special event dinner, or fine drinks and nibbles all in between. The excellent and delectable cuisine is topped off with an outstanding rooftop restaurant menu. Wines, craft beers, and well-constructed mixology cocktails are available in a broad range of flavors.
- Overlooking the stunning Marina Bay Cityscape
- Contemporary Mediterranean-inspired rooftop restaurant and sky bar
- Helmed by Executive Chef Oliver Hyde and Operations Director Wes Guild
Fantastic place with lovely view, delicious food and great ambience! We were pleasantly surprised to see so many vegetarian choices and everything we ate tasted excellent. Complimentary freshly baked breads were especially delicious. In our opinion, prices are reasonable for the quality and ambience. We sat at the rooftop bar which was lovely. Thanks for the gesture of providing a cake to celebrate our special occasion. *Highly* recommend this place!
Updating the review after visiting here twice since! You really can’t go wrong with this place for a nice evening out or celebrating a special occasion. The crew here go above and beyond to ensure you have a good time. Fab food and drinks.
|Key Services:||World’s Highest Urban MircoBrewery|
|Address:||8 Marina Boulevard #33-01 Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1 Singapore 018981|
|Phone:||+65 6834 3133|
|Operating Hours:||Sun – Thu, PH: 11.30am to 12am|
Fri, Sat, PH Eve: 11.30am to 2am
The restaurant is located in Marina Bay Financial Center. It is recognized as the world’s highest urban microbrewery, with a brewing tower that reaches a height of 323 feet (98 meters). While the open-air terrace is the best place to see the city, panoramic windows ensure that spectacular vistas of Marina Bay and Singapore’s skyline may be appreciated from every angle. LeVeL33 features a menu designed for sharing, with Raw Bar and high energy. You may dine at the rooftop restaurant and lounge bar of LeVeL33 for a variety of occasions. A business lunch or a special dinner in the dining room, some raw oysters in the raw bar, or a beer tasting on the patio.
- Modern European restaurant
- Offering unobstructed views of the Singapore skyline with house-brewed beers and ContemBrewery cuisine
- Standing at 156 meters above ground level
Went here for NYE, chose the venue for the great view of the Marina Bay area. Was very pleasantly surprised with the good food quality. Great taste and large serving of mains and dessert. Fixed menu was adapted for allergies and a vegetarian option was served. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Informal atmosphere. The beer cocktails are also definitely worth a try. Parking on site is very cheap in the evening. Reservations required.
Rooftop Restaurant Singapore
Rooftop restaurants offer diners a unique and memorable dining experience. Whether you are looking for a romantic dinner or a place to celebrate a special occasion, rooftop restaurants should be at the top of your list. Thanks for reading our roundup of the five best rooftop restaurants in Singapore – we hope you enjoy your next meal at one of these amazing establishments!
Enjoyed what you have read? Check out more of our blog posts down below!
- Best River Valley Restaurants in Singapore (2023)
- Best Fine Dining Singapore Restaurants (2023)
- Best Restaurants With Outdoor Drinking In Singapore (2023)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you have any questions about rooftop restaurant in Singapore, you can refer to the frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the best rooftop restaurants in Singapore below:
What is the average price per person?
The average price per person for a rooftop restaurant in Singapore is about $60. However, this can vary depending on the specific restaurant and what is included in the meal.
What is the average wait time for a table?
The average wait time for a table at a rooftop restaurant in Singapore is about 30 minutes. However, this can vary depending on the specific restaurant and the time of day.
What is the average length of time for a meal?
The average length of time for a meal at a rooftop restaurant in Singapore is about 1 hour. However, this can vary depending on the specific restaurant and the time of day.
What are the most popular dishes?
Some of the most popular dishes at rooftop restaurants in Singapore include seafood, steak, and chicken. However, this can vary depending on the specific restaurant.
What are the best times to visit?
The best times to visit a rooftop restaurant in Singapore are during lunch or dinner. However, this can vary depending on the specific restaurant and the time of day.
Additional Useful Articles
If you are looking for other useful guides and articles about rooftop restaurants in Singapore, check them out below: