Do you have digestive problems that are affecting your quality of life? If so, probiotics may be the answer. Probiotics are live bacteria and yeast that help to improve digestion by boosting the good bacteria in your gut. This article will discuss seven probiotics brands available in Australia.
1. RenewLife Ultimate Flora Probiotic
The primary components that your gut needs to maintain your immune system are included in Renew Ultimate Flora Probiotic. This probiotics support both digestive and immune health, providing a sense of enhanced energy, lightness, and vitality. They are gluten-free and dairy-free, as well as soy-free. Renew Ultimate Flora Probiotic has a combination of 10 unique strains to maintain your gut’s natural balance, Women’s Care Ultimate Flora probiotics help restore digestive harmony and support vaginal health with the powerful Lactobacillus formulation.
- Rated the number 1 probiotic brand in consumer satisfaction for 2018
- With a blend of 10 specially selected strains to reflect the natural diversity of your gut
- Gluten free, dairy free and soy free
- Supports both digestive and immune health, plus the potent Lactobacillus formula helps support vaginal health
2. Blackmores Probiotics + Daily Health
Blackmores Probiotics+ Daily Health is a powerful dual-action formula based on scientific evidence that includes scientifically tested probiotic strains with 30 billion good bacteria. This probiotics also contains a prebiotic, which aids in the recovery and maintenance of digestive processes and general health and intestinal wellbeing.
Blackmores Probiotics+ Daily Health provides relief from bloating, gas, and flatulence, as well as assisting with a healthy immune system. This product does not need to be kept in the refrigerator. This best probiotic brand is produced using a precise formulation technique, and its packaging protects the beneficial bacteria from moisture.
- Dual-action formula that contains five clinically trialled probiotic strains providing 30 billion good bacteria, plus a prebiotic
- Restore digestive balance and maintain intestinal health
- Australia’s most trusted vitamin and supplement brand as voted by Australians in the 2009-2017 Readers Digest Most Trusted Survey
3. Caruso’s Natural Health Once Daily Probiotic
Caruso’s Natural Health has developed numerous supplements to assist us all live more joyous and healthy lives. Once Daily Probiotic is no exception! Every capsule includes a prebiotic fiber and 32 billion good bacteria. This is a fantastic feature because there is a significant difference between probiotics and prebiotics, and when they’re used together, the results are remarkable. What keeps the good bacteria in your gut going strong is a prebiotic. They are required for the healthful bacteria in your gut to thrive.
Once Daily Probiotic aids in the alleviation of constipation, regular bowel movements, immune health, and bloating. If you’ve ever taken an antibiotic, it’s worth trying this one. It’s particularly useful if you’ve previously had a course of antibiotics, which destroys both good and bad bacteria in your gut. Once Daily Probiotic can help restore healthy bowel flora once this happens.
- Support digestive system health and healthy digestion
- Support bowel regularity and intestinal health
- Help relieve digestive discomfort, bloating, flatulence and wind, constipation, diarrhoea and traveller’s diarrhea
- Help reduce the occurrence of symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Help restore friendly bowel flora after antibiotic use
- Support immune system health
- Maintain general health and wellbeing
4. Life Space Broad Spectrum Probiotic
The good bacteria in Life Space Broad Spectrum Probiotic capsules are packed with 32 billion essential pre- and probiotics. Each capsule includes 15 different strains of high-quality beneficial bacteria that may be used to promote general health and well-being, aid in the recovery of beneficial germs, and stimulate bowel movements.
- Premium probiotic strains
- Added prebiotic fibre
- No added dairy, gluten or fructose
- No refrigeration required
5. Fusion Health Probiotic Advanced
There are six distinct probiotic strains in this dairy-free Fusion Health Probiotic Advanced. Bifidbacteria animalis ssp. lactis HN019 is one particular strain that aids in the treatment of constipation and other GI issues. That ingredient, while consisting of a variety of letters and numbers, has been carefully considered and tested to ensure that you’re receiving the best quality probiotic possible.
This is a probiotic formula designed to aid in the relief and prevention of current digestive issues. A healthy gut serves as a foundation for your general health. Gut health has a big influence on many other organs in the body, and it’s critical to feed it with high-quality foods as well as superior supplements.
- Support the health of the digestive system and gut bacteria
- Relieve flatulence, abdominal bloating and bowel discomfort
- Maintain the health of the friendly gut flora during antibiotic use and help restore it afterwards
- Maintain immune system health
6. Swisse Ultibiotic Daily Immune Probiotic
Lactobacillus plantarum and lactobacillus paracasei are the two probiotics found in Swisse Probiotic. These microorganisms help to strengthen the immune system and combat and alleviate cold symptoms.
- Helps reduce severity and duration of cold symptoms, including runny nose, nasal congestion and sore throat
- Premium quality formula
- Aids in maintaining a healthy immune function
- Stimulates a healthy immune system response
7. Herbs of Gold Probiotic 55 Billion
This highly effective strain, which contains 11 distinct probiotics, promotes balanced intestinal flora and digestive health. This probiotic may be a good option for you if you have constipation, infrequent bowel motions, nausea or digestive issues. Herbs of Gold Probiotic 55 Billion is one of the most popular probiotic supplements in Australia, and it’s been trusted by people from all over the country.
You won’t find any nasty chemicals in this supplement, as it is free of all artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. As you improve your gut health, you’ll notice that your general health improves as well. Probiotic 55 Billion by Herbs of Gold may help your tummy thank you for a healthy gut and a happy life.
- Broad spectrum with 11 strain
- Reduces abdominal discomfort
- Aids healthy bowel function
There are probiotics for every need and budget. Whether you’re looking to improve your gut health, reduce the severity of cold symptoms or maintain a healthy immune system, we’ve got you covered! The probiotic supplements we recommend today may help with constipation, infrequent bowel motions and nausea as well as maintaining a healthy immune function.
If you want to read more interesting articles, follow the links below:
- Best Healthy Snacks in Malaysia (2023)
- Best Gym in KL Selangor (2023)
- Best Healthy Foods in KL Selangor (2023)
Frequently Asked Questions
u003cstrongu003eWhat is Probiotics Australia?u003c/strongu003e
Probiotics are a form of u0022good bacteriau0022 that can be found in both food and supplements. They are thought to promote a healthy gut microbiome and immune system, as well as improve digestion.
u003cstrongu003eWhat do probiotics do to our body?u003c/strongu003e
Probiotics do a variety of things in the body, including promoting a healthy gut microbiome, boosting the immune system, and aiding in digestion. Probiotics can also help to improve symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) such as stomach aches, bloating, gas, diarrhea and constipation.
u003cstrongu003eCan I take probiotic everyday?u003c/strongu003e
The majority of physicians will respond positively to this question. While there may be a few exceptions, the answer is generally yes, they are safe and usually advised to take them daily. Probiotics are a natural supplement rather than a pharmaceutical; therefore, it’s critical to note that they aren’t medicine.
u003cstrongu003eWho should not take probiotics?u003c/strongu003e
Some studies suggest that probiotics may cause dangerous infections and other undesirable effects. People who have immune-related issues, who’ve had surgery, or who are critically ill are the most likely to suffer problems. Don’t take probiotics if you have any of these conditions.
u003cstrongu003eWhen should I start taking probiotics?u003c/strongu003e
According to experts, most probiotic supplements are most effective if taken about 30 minutes before a meal, with the majority being absorbed better after eating breakfast.