Looking for a podiatrist in Malaysia? Look no further! We have compiled a list of the Best Podiatrists in Malaysia, based on customer reviews and ratings. These professionals are experienced in diagnosing and treating foot-related problems. If you are experiencing pain or discomfort in your feet, make an appointment with one of these experts today!
Key Consideration Factors
- Qualifications and Credentials: When choosing a podiatrist in Malaysia, consider their qualifications and credentials. Look for podiatrists who have completed relevant education and training at reputable institutions. Check if they are registered with professional organizations, such as the Malaysian Podiatry Association, as this indicates their commitment to high standards of practice.
- Specialization and Experience: It’s important to consider the specialization and experience of podiatrists. Look for those who have expertise in treating specific foot conditions or have experience in areas such as sports podiatry, diabetic foot care, or pediatric podiatry. Specialized knowledge and experience can ensure that you receive appropriate and effective treatment for your specific needs.
- Range of Services: Evaluate the range of services offered by podiatrists. The best podiatrists in Malaysia provide comprehensive foot care services, including but not limited to foot and ankle examinations, diagnosis and treatment of foot conditions, orthotic prescription and fitting, wound care, and preventive care. Choose a podiatrist who can address a wide range of foot-related concerns.
- Patient Reviews and Testimonials: Reading patient reviews and testimonials can give you information about the caliber of care that podiatrists provide. Look for positive feedback regarding the podiatrist’s expertise, professionalism, and effectiveness in treating foot conditions. You can find reviews on healthcare platforms, social media, or the podiatrist’s website.
- Accessibility and Location: Consider the accessibility and location of the podiatrist’s clinic. Choose a podiatrist who has a conveniently located clinic that is easily accessible to you. This will ensure that you can receive timely and convenient foot care services, especially if you require regular visits or have mobility considerations.
Best Podiatrist Malaysia
1. Dr Mark Reyneker – Family Podiatry Centre
|Key Services||Podiatrist Malaysia, Podiatry Centre, Sports & Athlete, Muscles & Bones, Children’s Conditions, Diabetics Foot Wound, and Customized Orthotics comprehensive Lower Limbs Services.|
|Address||9, Lorong Datuk Sulaiman 7, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Phone||+603 7710 5244, +60 11-6348 5244|
|Operating hours||Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 6:00pm Lunch: 1:00pm – 2:00pm, Saturdays: 9:00am – 1:00pm|
The first podiatrist in Malaysia, The Doctors of Family Podiatry Centre has over 21 years of clinical expertise. Dr Mark Reyneker and his staff are some of the region’s most highly qualified podiatrists, and Clinical Director Dr Mark Reyneker and his team.
They specialize in the most effective treatments for every type of lower limb problem. They can correct complex ankle, knee, and pelvic misalignments to minor ingrown toenails and warts as well as more complicated issues.
They have been interviewed by national media in Singapore and Malaysia, such as Channel 8, The Business Times, NTV7, and The Star.
Podiatrists are medical researchers who specialize in the practice of podiatry. Their study have been published in medical periodicals including The Foot and Journal of Foot and Ankle Research.
Family Podiatry Centre uses cutting-edge medical technology like extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT) and CAD/CAM-made bespoke orthotics (medical-grade robotic-manufactured insoles) to guarantee exceptional accuracy and comfort for each customer.
- Treatment is available for children, teenagers, and adults of all ages.
- Insured and inexpensive prices with insurance assistance
- Podiatrist-approved activities and treatments, as well as preventative measures against illnesses and podiatrist-prescribed exercises
Thanks to the doctor who help me with good advices, suggestions, and of course cutting off my in-grown toe nails, I’m able to heal and don’t have to suffer the pain again. Service is good and the price is reasonable. thumbs up 😀sheisagirl1
2. Dr Chin-Hsing Hsieh – GoodARCH Malaysia
|Key Services||Podiatrist Malaysia, The global leader in orthotics product, Orthotics and Corrective Shoes.|
|Phone||+60 12-481 3483|
|Operating hours||Weekdays 9:00am-6:00pm, Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm|
Dr Chin-Hsing Hsieh of GoodARCH Malaysia is one of the top podiatrists in Malaysia. Dr Hsieh envisions molding the world’s best orthotic modifications and meridian goods after more than 20 years of expertise.
The company also sells orthotic and corrective shoe goods to aid individuals in improving their daily routines. The firm’s goal is to improve general health by focusing on what keeps you grounded—your feet and gait.
They emphasize the importance of your feet and gait in many aspects of your life, including walking, standing, running, and performing most of your activities. They look after all of these things in their work since they are all connected via your spine, bones, and muscles.
- Free orthotics replacement service
- Gait Pressure Analyzer Instrument
Dr Lim was very professional. I had a jammed big toe, internal bleeding and she removed it surgically for 300myr, which is cheaper than a consultation in Singapore. She also trimmed and polished my other toenails. Very very satisfied and I would recommend her to anyone who needs some loving for their feet.Devin Mickey
3. Brendan Bergin – Chiropractic Centre Petaling Jaya
|Key Services||Podiatrist Malaysia, Providing Professional Chiropractic, Physiotherapy and Podiatry Care.|
|Address||2nd Floor, Bangunan Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Phone||+60 3-7955 0208|
|Operating hours||Weekdays 9:00am-5:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm|
Chiropractic Centre Petaling Jaya is a healthcare center that was first founded in 1997. They offer quality healthcare solutions to the public. They provide traditional medical solutions to their patients.
In addition to chiropractic, physiotherapy, and podiatric treatment, there are a number of non-surgical and natural treatments. The company is a pioneer in the use of natural and non-surgical methods to treat spine disorders, including other parts of the body.
In 1999, the Chiropractic Centre Petaling Jaya began providing foot care, and in 2000, it established a physical rehabilitation center.
- Exercise programs
- Joint manipulation and mobilization
- Muscle re-education
Went to remove a wart under my toe. The doctor explained the causes and what kind of treatment for it.shamini arivananthan
4. Dr Nick Boden – Spine and Joint Malaysia
|Key Services||Podiatrist Malaysia, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Osteopathy|
|Address||Plaza damas 3, 63 Jalan Sri Hartamas 1 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Phone||03 – 6204 9100|
|Operating hours||Mon to Thurs: 10:00am-8:00pm, Fri: 10:00am-5:00pm, Sat: 9:00am-3:00pm|
Spine and Joint Malaysia was founded in 2012 by a group of specialists who are committed to assisting you in attaining optimal musculoskeletal health. The business provides comprehensive care, which helps patients on their road to a healthy lifestyle.
Dr Nick Boden, the creator of Spine and Joint Malaysia, trusts in the Kids Therapy Programme, which is a speech-based occupational therapy program for kids. His attention to this reflects how many young patients visit Spine and Joint Malaysia for podiatry treatment.
He is one of the greatest podiatrists in Malaysia, ensuring that Spine and Joint Malaysia makes the most of manual adjustments and high-tech therapies — without the need for any sort of medication or surgery. If you want non-invasive and non-medication therapy, they’re a fantastic podiatric practice.
- Free self-assessment
- Anti-gravity treadmill
- Signature 3-phase care
Was in so much pain for my ingrown toenail which had become infected and was desperate to look for relief to it. Searched online and found FootDoctor. Pleasantly surprised.Vivian Phoon
5. Dr Lim Yuanshuang – FootDoctor Podiatry Clinic
|Key Services||Podiatrist Malaysia, Providing good podiatric care to patients in Malaysia|
|Address||A-G-10 Glomac Damansara, Jalan Damansara, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.|
|Phone||03 – 7731 6196|
|Operating hours||M/W/Th/F: 11:00am-8:30pm, Sat: 11:00am-6:00pm|
FootCDoctor Podiatry Clinic provides comprehensive podiatric treatment, including extended gait evaluations and the use of cutting-edge technology.
After deciding to establish a clinic away from a hospital setting, Dr Lim Yaunshuang founded FootCDoctor Clinic. She’s now regarded as one of Malaysia’s top podiatrists.
Dr Yuanshuang is the first Malaysian podiatrist in Malaysia, having received her medical degree in Australia before flying home. That’s why you can trust her judgment — she’s one of the leaders in her field inside the country, to say nothing of all around the world.
FootDoctor Podiatry Clinic is well-known for its pleasant ambience and sterilized equipment, which contributes to the high level of clinical care service it provides. You’ll understand why when you visit them!
- Diabetic foot assessment
- Corns and calluses treatment
- Plantar fasciitis treatment
I have been searching many doctors to solve my toe problem, still didn’t identify the root problem.K MJ
The doctor is really professional, she identified the root cause, and gave the right treatment. Now my toe nail is growing very well.
They charged me RM 3xx, it’s really worth it!
The best Podiatrists in Malaysia are here and they’re ready to help you with any foot-related issues. No matter what condition you’ve been diagnosed with, these professionals offer treatment options that can improve the quality of your life.
Since you have made it to the end, it would be great if you could check out the awesome articles that we have written for you! Maybe, it will help you add more fun to your daily lifestyle.
- Best Podiatrist Singapore Clinics (2023)
- Best Podiatrist Melbourne Has To Offer (2023)
- Best Podiatrists in KL & Selangor (2023)
- Best Podiatrists in Sydney (2023)
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about Podiatrist in Malaysia, you can refer to the frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the best Podiatrists in Malaysia below:
What is a podiatrist?
A podiatrist, also known as a foot doctor or chiropodist, is a medical professional who specializes in diagnosing, treating, and preventing foot, ankle, and lower leg conditions. They are experts in foot health and provide comprehensive care for various foot-related problems.
Why should I consult a podiatrist?
Consulting a podiatrist is essential for individuals experiencing foot pain, discomfort, or any other issues related to the lower extremities. Podiatrists can diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions, including but not limited to heel pain, bunions, ingrown toenails, flat feet, sports injuries, and diabetic foot complications. They offer personalized treatment plans to address your specific needs and help improve your foot health.
How do I choose the best podiatrist in Malaysia?
When choosing a podiatrist, it’s important to consider their qualifications, experience, and expertise in the field. Look for podiatrists who are licensed, certified, and have a strong track record of successfully treating various foot conditions. You can also ask for recommendations from your primary care physician or seek referrals from friends, family, or trusted healthcare professionals.
What services do podiatrists offer?
Podiatrists provide a range of services aimed at diagnosing, treating, and managing foot and ankle conditions. These services may include, but are not limited to, foot and ankle examinations, orthotic prescription and fitting, wound care, surgical procedures, sports injury management, diabetic foot care, and biomechanical assessments. They can also provide guidance on proper footwear, foot hygiene, and preventive measures to maintain optimal foot health.
How often should I visit a podiatrist?
The frequency of your visits to a podiatrist depends on your specific foot health needs. For routine foot care and preventive measures, it is recommended to visit a podiatrist at least once a year. However, if you are experiencing any foot pain or discomfort or have a specific foot condition, you should schedule an appointment with a podiatrist as soon as possible to receive an appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
Can podiatrists help with sports-related foot injuries?
Yes, podiatrists are trained to diagnose and treat sports-related foot injuries. They have expertise in assessing biomechanics, analyzing gait patterns, and providing appropriate treatments to help athletes recover from foot and ankle injuries. Podiatrists can offer customized treatment plans, including rehabilitation exercises, orthotic devices, and recommendations for proper footwear, to help athletes get back on their feet and return to their sports activities.