Recruitment Agency Malaysia
A Recruitment Agency is a company that provides recruitment services. Recruitment Agencies in Malaysia have been in existence for many years, and they are now evolving with the times. The Recruiter’s job is to ensure that the right person gets placed in the right position at the best possible price for both parties. A Recruitment Agency can offer you a range of options from temporary staffing to permanent placement – sometimes even offering an “in-house” solution where they recruit their own staff!
1) Corford Asia
|Key Services||Recruitment, HR outsourcing, payroll management and HR consultation|
|Address||126-1-3A, Metro Genting Klang, Jalan Genting Kelang, 53300 Kuala Lumpur|
|Operating Hours||9:30am-6:30pm Monday to Friday|
Corford Asia is a recruitment company that offers talent search, placements, recruitment consultation as well as HR outsourcing services.
They are also a popular IT and technology recruitment provider, with the capability to take on projects and devoting individual experiences to their clients.
With the use of technology to discover the best job seekers to fit each employer, Corford Asia has gained a reputation as one of the best recruitment agencies in Malaysia.
- Experienced & dedicated team – The consultants come from industry experts and top-notch agencies.
- Extensive database – They have huge candidate database for all sectors, built for more than 10 years.
- Service quality – Proven with positive feedback, they build strong relationship with both clients and candidates.
Great effort from Corford Asia consultants who worked days and nights to source quality candidates for my company. Their speed is incredible with high quality!Hannah Chong
2) Avorix International
|Key Services||Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Contract Staffing (Payroll & HR Outsourcing)|
|Address||BO1-A 09, Menara 2, KL Eco City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur|
|Operating Hours||9.00am – 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday)|
9.00am – 5.00pm (Friday)
Avorix International was selected as the top recruitment firm due to the feedback from the market on their candidates’ quality and accuracy of their profile matching. To differentiate themselves, Avorix International wears its core values on its sleeve. They foster strong internal culture and positive work cultures, each Consultants are well-trained with the eye for talents.
The group established in 2010, and they have demonstrated history of working in the human resources industry. They have specialised recruitment teams to focus on different industries, covering positions from junior to mid-levels, to executive search roles.
To prepare for the increasing demand for tech talents, their consultants were trained on the latest methodologies to seek out candidates who have the specific skills and technical expertise.
Candidate database: 1,073,000
- Dedicated Recruiters – You get a specialised team of consultants to work on your positions
- Service Oriented – Designated Account Manager for each client
- Profile Quality – Candidates are thoroughly evaluated
- Ethical – Their candidates stay put with their clients
Thanks to Avorix team in taking their time and effort to understand our hiring needs. Most of the candidates we hire through Avorix International fit well into our culture and performed in their roles. I am glad to have found this firm, they supported our recruitment in a timely and accurate manner. Working relationship with their team was amazing.Justin Lee
3) Career Channel
|Key Services||Recruitment Agencies Malaysia: Executive Search, Recruitment, Retained Search, Project Recruitment, Managed Recruitment Services, Payroll, Payroll Outsource, and RPO|
|Address||Unit 2-1, Level 2, The Podium, Tower 3, UOA Business Park, No.1 Jalan Pengaturcara|
U1/51A, Seksyen U1, 40540 Shah Alam Selangor
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm|
Career Channel Executive Search is a leading executive search and award winning firm, established in 2006. They are an independent executive search organization that specialises in senior management roles within various industries. They have a proven reputation for timely and accurate delivery of qualified and talented candidates. Their clients are predominantly from multinational companies, conglomerates and local based companies within Malaysia and Asia Pacific region. With their extensive knowledge, they are your answer for the exceptional talent and competencies to adapt and thrive across multiple industries.
They have received numerous awards as listed below:
- HR Vendors of the Year 2016, 2017 & 2018 – Best Recruitment Firm – Senior Management roles – Bronze
- Best Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Partners, 2018 – Bronze
- Best Payroll Outsourcing Partners, 2018 – Finalist
- Human Resources ASIA Recruitment Awards 2017 – Recruitment Agency of the Year – Bronze
- 15 years of multiple industries experience.
- Strong & Established Database.
- Timely and accurate delivery of qualified and talented candidates.
Career Channel is an established Recruitment firm specialises in Financial Services. I came across that they are very detail orientated firm where their vetting and interviews of potential candidates are focused on the customers’ requirements, market expectations and industry standards. They have lived up to their promise, a proven reputation for timely and accurate delivery of qualified and talented candidates.Client from Chubb Insurance
4) Talent Recruit Malaysia
|Key Services||Permanent Placement, Contract Staffing (Payroll & HR Outsourcing), International Recruitment|
|Address||E-3-26, IOI Boulevard, Jalan Kenari 5, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47170 Puchong, Selangor|
|Phone||03-8603 8988 (Available on WhatsApp)|
|Operating Hours||9am-6pm Monday to Friday|
Talent Recruit Malaysia is one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in Malaysia. They strive to support their clients to achieve continued success by delivering the best talent in the market. They also aspire to create significant impact in their communities that bring life changing experience by helping people in achieving their purpose and career goal.
Talent Recruit Malaysia offers Permanent Placement, Contract Staffing and International Recruitment services, ranging from small companies to large multinational organizations representing various industries and job specialization such as Top Management, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Retail, Production, Customer Service, Human Resource & Administration, Banking, Engineering, Information Technology, Education, Logistic & Supply Chain.
Their team believes in commitment, consistency, continuous improvement, and collaboration. They are committed to provide the highest quality of service consistently to both their clients and candidates. While technology is improving rapidly, they continuously seek improvement to engage and attract the best talent effectively to fit their clients’ recruitment needs.
- Dedicated Recruiters – All of their consultants come from industry experts and top-notch agencies
- Client Oriented – Designated Account Manager for each Client
- Time Saving – Committed to deliver candidate within short timeline
I have worked with Talent Recruit since last year, and they have been absolutely amazing throughout the whole recruitment process. Their team is dedicated and professional. Many of the candidates we have recruited through Talent Recruit is a testament to the quality and the good fit candidates we get. In addition, the recruiter is friendly, personable and responsive which makes it a pleasure to work with them.Nina Naushad
|Key Services||Recruitment Agencies Malaysia: An Oil & Gas job platform built for energy professionals who are immediately available.|
|Address||Suite 13.1A, Level 13, Menara Great Eastern No.303, Jalan Ampang 50450 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia|
|Phone||+6 03 4256 1882|
|Operating Hours||9am – 5pm (GMT+8)|
KontactApp is a platform built to connect the contingent workforce directly with employers. Unlike many intermediary platforms, on KontactApp contingent workers negotiate and are hired directly by employers.
Due to the COVID pandemic, they are currently offering free access to their platform to do their small part in helping those in need find work. No commission is taken from either contract worker or employer based on hiring.
- KontactApp organises candidates based on availability.
- Their share availability feature allows candidates to broadcast their CV, profile and availability with a personalised link.
- They’ve built-in real-time notifications that let candidates know the moment employers view your profile and shortlist you.
6) OSADI Malaysia
|Key Services||Recruitment Agencies Malaysia: Local and Foreign Manpower Solutions Provider|
|Address||72-1-62 Arena Curve, Jalan Mahsuri Bayan Lepas Penang, Malaysia|
|Operating Hours||8am – 6.30pm|
Established since 1995, OSADI had been Malaysia’s top recruitment agency for both local and foreign workers.
OSADI was founded with a mission to assist fellow Malaysians to get employment and build careers in Multinational Corporations in Malaysia.
They provide recruitment and career advisory services to Malaysians seeking employment across a wide range of industries such as the Industrial, Medical, Communications, Clean Technology, Aerospace, Computing & Storage, Automotive, and Warehousing & Logistics.
OSADI is a comprehensive manpower agency, providing end to end manpower solutions from recruitment to payroll to hostel and transportation services.
They adhere to The Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) Code of Conduct Version 6.0 and are currently supporting clients in Penang, Kedah, Perak, Selangor, Malacca & Johor as well as managing averagely 4,500+ workers on a daily basis.
- Compliance to RBA.
- Top Recruitment Agency in Malaysia Serving Multinational companies.
- Ethical Recruitment.
On behalf of Esquel Group, we would like to take a moment to thank you and your team for the manpower services you had provided to us since 2018. OSADI team had done an outstanding job for Esquel in managing our worker’s welfare, hostel and transportation.
Your team had provided us with excellent and professional services and turned the job around quickly. Our company is always extremely satisfied with the work that OSADI had rendered to us and appreciates the efforts being taken to improve and adhere strictly to our Social Compliance Code of Conduct.
Thank you for your excellent service and your continuous improvement plans.
We would recommend OSADI’s services to anyone in this business.Esquel Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
7) Asia Recruit
|Key Services||Recruitment Agencies Malaysia: Permanent Placement Services, Contracting/Temporary Staffing, International Recruitment, Additional Services such as overview on compensation packages etc.|
|Address||Selangor (Main Office): Unit No. 7-03-A, Level 3, Menara Jebsen & Jessen (Tower 7), UOA Business Park Shah Alam, No.1, Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51A, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia|
Melaka: 2 locations
Johor: 1 location
|Phone||Selangor: +603-5888 8735/734|
Melaka: 606-317 0020
Johor: 607-289 2122
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 8am – 6pm|
Asia Recruit is all about providing sustainable and strategic talent solutions with the highest standard of value to both clients (local and international) and candidates no matter the industry or sector they are engaged with. Through their recruitment and HR expertise, they hope to position all their key stakeholders to thrive even during times of unprecedented crisis. They are guided by their core principle of being a People-Centric provider since 2003, the year Asia Recruit was founded. In addition, they continue to improve their services that would benefit all clients, candidates, community, and employees.
In 2016, they made the strategic decision to become a member company of Will International to get closer to their vision of being a go-to-global recruitment leader in both permanent and contracting businesses.
- Customised talent solutions for their clients no matter the industry.
- Excellence in candidate care and experience carried out by their diverse team of recruiters.
- Guided by people centric approach while continuing to embrace technological solutions to improve the services and expand their reach.
Asia Recruit has been instrumental helping us in sourcing & filling the skilful position especially for IT, Finance, Engineering, Supply Chain etc. The consultants are friendly, committed to the job given, understand the requirements well, responsive and the service fast to meet our certain timeline. Asia Recruit has shown that they are trustworthy for a long-term relationship. I would highly recommend their excellent service to others!Client from MNC Solar Manufacturing Company
|Key Services||Recruitment Agencies Malaysia: Specialized Executive Search, Contract Staffing, Recruitment Payroll Outsourcing (RPO), Virtual Career Fair|
|Address||Unit 23A-06, Level 23A, Menara Landmark, No 12, Jalan Ngee Heng, 80000 Johor Bahru|
|Phone||+607 222 3334|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6.30pm|
JobBuilder started its operation in Johor Bahru since 2010. They are a Boutique Recruitment Firm with numerous awards such as Winners of HR Vendor of the Year 2018 #HRVOTHY2108 and Best Specialist Recruitment Agency 2020 (Gold Winner) at #Asia Recruitment Awards 2020 & 2019. Based on the areas of speciality in mind, they managed to seize a number of businesses particularly in Johor since then. Iskandar Malaysia, the southern development corridor has accelerated the fast development along their progress. As an active recruitment firm, they have shed their lights and helped hundreds of organisations to solve their human resource issue.
JobBuilder has set out the following primary objectives as its guiding principle:
a) JobBuilder would continue to look into its business strategies and make sure it is in line with its position, i.e. to be the preferred home-grown recruitment partner in Malaysia.
b) JobBuilder would like to play a more aggressive role alongside with the momentum of the progress of Iskandar Malaysia.
c) JobBuilder would like to strengthen its roles and offerings for the recruitment industry in Malaysia.
- An attentive & dedicated team: At JobBuilder, they are comprising of a small group. Their team consists of experienced and attentive consultants. A small team allows them to focus on their respective roles so everyone is aware of the circumstances, the successes, the failures and the expectations. In turn, the small team provides a greater chance to be more cohesive amongst the team.
- Personalised solution: Due to their structure, they are flexible and agile. They are able to integrate their clients’ requirements and tailor their solution to every single client. A flat reporting layer in the team allows them to have direct internal communications. By doing so, they are able to streamline communications with speed and efficiency.
- Job and cultural fits: At JobBuilder, they take a further step. They hope to find a perfect match for their client and the candidate which they termed it a “cultural fit” rather than a closure of placement. Therefore, JobBuilder established a deeper understanding of the client’s culture, values on top of the job descriptions itself.
As a growing company in a niche industry, recruitment is high on our list of priorities. We are delighted to recommend AGENSI PEKERJAAN JOBBUILDER SDN BHD’s in their recruitment services as a very thorough and professional recruitment agency.
JOBBUILDER had invested time in order to meet with our management and key employees, ensuring that only candidates with high caliber and competent enough were nominated for the post offered.
We would have no hesitation in recommending your services and would definitely engage with JOBBUILDER again in future. Thank you for your assistance!Vermi Industries Sdn Bhd
9) ManpowerGroup Malaysia
|Key Services||Recruitment Agencies Malaysia: Employment Agency|
|Address||Suite 20.01, Level 20 Centrepoint South The Boulevard, Mid Valley City 59200 Kuala Lumpur|
|Phone||+603 2087 0000 |
During the MCO Period: +6012 6720 874
|Operating Hours||9am – 6pm|
ManpowerGroup® is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions since 1997 in Malaysia. They believe that meaningful and sustainable employment has the power to change the world!
As workforce experts, they connect more than thousands of people to meaningful work by closing on average 6,000 vacancies every year across a wide range of skills and industries. Through the ManpowerGroup® family of brands – Manpower®, Experis® and Talent Solutions – they help more than 200 clients yearly in Malaysia to address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent.
See how ManpowerGroup Malaysia is powering the future of work: https://www.manpowergroup.com/contact-us/malaysia
- Innovative delivery and commercial models.
- Global reach with local expertise.
- Full suite of workforce solutions with specialised teams in key skillsets.
There are many improvements in management especially matters involving salary payment – no problems arise involving monthly salary, printing of initial salary slip, EA form letter issued early, proper annual contract renewal and immediate reply from HR representative if there is any problem. These are all managed more efficiently and effectively than previous management.Client
10) Talentvis Malaysia
|Key Services||Recruitment Agencies Malaysia: A leading Recruitment & Executive Search Group with offices growing across Asia Pacific.|
|Address||Q Sentral, Jalan Stesen Sentral Unit 29 -06, 50470 KL|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm|
At Talentvis, you will find partners rather than mere recruiters. They understand there is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to finding success in the careers. That’s why they take a meticulous and consultative approach that matches you with the right opportunities and connections. Being your trusted partner is a responsibility that Talentvis take seriously.
As global and local disruptions create obstacles and conditions for growth, they remain abreast of the latest trends and adapt so that they are always well-placed to advise your going forward. Their key insights, industry analysis and manpower management strategies are services that they are pleased to support you with.
- SEA focus, deep into local Malaysia market.
- Specialized recruiters in various business and industry/function.
- Growth mindset.
11) Beansh Business Services
|Key Services||Recruitment Agencies Malaysia: Recruitment Services for all industry, payroll services in Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philipines and China|
|Address||Unit 2-1, Level 2, The Podium, Tower 3, UOA Business Park, No 1, Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51a, Hicom-glenmarie Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm|
The brand Beansh is a start-up organization driven by a young and dynamic team. Their philosophy of enhanced partnership drives them to strengthen their relationship with all their partner and the lowest hiring cost in town push them further to expand their horizon. With hiring experience of over 3,000 customer service and telemarketing executives in Malaysia, they have the expertise in servicing clients from sectors ranging from Financial Services, Telecommunications, Travel & Transportation and Energy & Utilities.
They are experts in hiring for contact center at all touch point as they strive to optimise customer eccxperience through talents. At Beansh, their main focus has always been on fulfilling all client needs of achieving the project KPI by sourcing the best candidates for you.
- Vast Network and Reach: With their vast network and reach to fulfil sourcing of human capital, they sift through and screen the right candidates you need to fulfil your corporate objectives in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Precise Candidate Sourcing: They do not only aim to source human capital for their clients, but rather to source for the best and perfect human capital required to drive your corporate needs. Their vigorous screening processes will ensure the human capital they source is precisely what your company is looking for.
- Competitive Pricing Module: Aside from sourcing for the perfect human capital in the shortest amount of time, they also offer a very competitive pricing module within the market which helps their clients keep hiring costs at an all time low.
I worked with Beansh as one of hiring partner at a moment when our company had some ambitious recruitment needs. She was always helpful and reachable, providing our company with top talent for our different projects. She totally understood our needs and met some difficult deadlines. I would definitely work with her again!Client from Daythree Business Services Sdn Bhd
12) VPO Services
|Key Services||Recruitment Agencies Malaysia: 24/7 Customer Service, Telemarketing, Data processing, IT Helpdesk, Corporate Training, Professional Translation|
|Address||Level 18, Sunway Tower 2, No. 86, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
VPO Services is a leading BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) company in Malaysia, established since 2015. Begin by offering teleservices, VPO has soon became one of the top Call Centre in Malaysia.
Having core value “Together we can achieve more!”, VPO is currently serving more than 5 million customers for our clients across Asia Pacific and Europe. They bring collaboration, strategy, and implementation to deliver innovative customer experience to the world’s most valuable brands. They also provide complete business solution to solve problems across all facets of the business as well as offer business solution in IT Helpdesk, HR Operation, Translation, and Corporate Training.
- Agility: They are a company that responds quickly to changes in the marketplace or environment. They focus on the business objective rather than standard operating procedure.
- Quality talent: VPO believe that people is the best asset of any company and quality of people is always their top priority. They are committed to service quality by investing into long-term staff development. No part-timer is hired in expense of service quality.
- Data privacy and security: They are serious about privacy and security. Apart from enforcing strict data protection, VPO does not leverage on clients’ branding nor disclose any project information without consent.
We choose VPO based on the transparency and understanding of their team. They have worked really awesome and delivered wonderful customer service.Benjamin Croc, CEO
|Key Services||Recruitment Agencies Malaysia: Leading Service Provider of Effective and Efficient Human Capital Solutions|
|Address||41, 02, Jalan Molek 2/1, Taman Molek, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia|
|Phone||+60 7-353 5294|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm|
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd is a Leading Service Provider of Effective and Efficient Human Capital Solutions, providing Outstanding Results Across Asia Pacific Markets. Their passion for achieving their clients’ and candidates’ strategic HR and career goals underpins their vision for success. CareerMaster, also known as the MASTERS in CAREER, has a complete understanding of their clients’ businesses as well as their candidates’ career needs.
They recruit and keep exceptional people through their extensive network, and they build long-term relationships with their Clients and Candidates. Through CareerMaster’s established and rigorous methods, they have demonstrated results to their clients. They do not rest on their laurels; instead, they aim for perfection and constant improvement in their search expertise. Their demonstrated ability to serve their Clients with unrivaled speed and honed accuracy in the area of recruitment contributes to their success plan. Also, they deliver the most rapid, accurate, and effective recruitment search solutions based on their unique search techniques and wide network of sources and information.
14) Seekers Malaysia
|Key Services||Recruitment Agencies Malaysia: Provide premium Headhunting services for Malaysia based Executive roles and Job Portal for Fast Hiring|
|Address||Level 32 (R10) Menara Allianz Sentral, 203 Jalan Tun Sambanthan, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Phone||WhatsApp: +6011 – 1632 5702 |
|email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Operating Hours||Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm|
Established in 2014, Seekers is developed by Seekers Technology Sdn. Bhd., and operated by the HR licensed subsidiary Agensi Pekerjaan Job Search Asia Sdn. Bhd. They aim to resolve the root issues of Human Resources through their Headhunting Technology. On 1 platform, they gather 3 players:
Only 5% of Job Seekers are searching for job posts. They provide Headhunting Technology to pursue maximum hiring results by reaching the 95% of passive candidates.
Human Resource is one of the core capitals of this world. Seekers’ technology and team will assist people to find more career opportunities fairly, at the right time.
To keep providing a sustainable income source, they focus on headhunting which requires human-touch forever, and is performable by anyone from anywhere.
Since their establishment, they have achieved the following numbers to date with their headhunting business as their main focus.
- Successful hirings: 417
- Revenue: RM4 million
- Employer Database: 3,200
- Candidate Database: 61,000
- Recruiter Database: 29,000
- Unlike other agencies, Seekers provides a recruitment ecosystem that enhances employers’ opportunity to find right candidates by reaching passive candidates who are not shown online.
- Employers also gain free access to their Application Tracking System that is empowered by HR technology and supported by headhunting consultants to deliver successful hirings.
- With 6 years in the recruitment industry, Seekers has achieved over 400 successful hirings and is fast becoming the trusted recruitment agency by employers.
Overall, Seekers managed to understand BASS requirements and the quality of candidates is up to expectation. The entire recruitment process was smooth. Looking forward to collaborating with the Seekers team again in the future. Human Capital ManagementBASS Sdn Bhd
Recruitment Agency Malaysia
The Recruitment Agencies Malaysia industry has seen a lot of changes in the last few years, with many different companies coming and going. It’s difficult to know which Recruitment Agencies are the best because there is so much information out there that it can be hard to sift through it all. We hope that this list of the Best Recruitment Agencies in Malaysia will help you save your time in finding your desired job!
Want more interesting topics to read? Check out some of our blog posts down below!
- Best SEM Agencies in Singapore (2023)
- Best Creative Agencies in Singapore (2023)
- Best Property Company in Singapore (2023)
- Best Digital Marketing Agency Malaysia Options (2023)
- Best Recruitment Agencies in Malaysia (2023)
- Best Security Company in Singapore (2023)
- Best SEO Agencies in Singapore (2023)