Notary Public KL Selangor
Tired of running around to find the best notary public services in KL & Selangor? Your search ends here. We have compiled a list of the 7 Best Notary Public Services in KL & Selangor for your convenience, so you can stop wasting time and energy on research!
1. Donny Wong & Co.
- Key Services: Notarial services, Certified true copies of documents, Legal services
- Website: http://www.dwc.com.my/demo-home/
- Address: B3-06-12, Solaris Dutamas (Publika), No.1, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
- Phone: +6018 288 6525
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operating Hours: 11.00 am – 5.00 pm.
Donny Wong & Co. is one of Kuala Lumpur’s top notary public providers. They serve the interests of their customers first and always provide high-quality services. Donny Wong & Co. is also well-known for building long-term relationships with its customers, ensuring that their expectations are met and exceeded.
2. C.K.Leong & Nurbaya
- Key Services: Legal Services
- Website: http://www.notarypublickl.com/
- Address: Suite 8-9-6, Menara Mutiara Bangsar Jalan Liku, Off Jalan Riong 59100 Bangsar Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Phone: (603) 2282 2776 / 2283 3778 / 2284 3778 / 2284 5778
- Email: email@example.com
C.K.Leong & Nurbaya is a legal firm that provides a comprehensive range of legal services to both private and commercial clients. They provide efficient client-centered solutions with a team of creative attorneys. Notary services are available to assist attest documents, and the firm provides a number of legal services including conveyancing, intellectual property, corporate administration, as well as apostille and legislation.
3. Lee & Koh
- Key Services: Legal Services
- Website: http://leekoh.com.my/
- Address: 29-01 Premier Suites, Menara 1MK, Kompleks 1, 1, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-6143 2252
- Operating Hours: Weekdays 9:00 am-5:30 pm
Lee & Koh is a small legal firm that specializes in business, commercial, and financial law. They specialize in all types of litigation, dispute resolution, and mediation. They also handle a number of financial services, including Islamic finance, corporate banking and finance, asset securitization, project financing, debt and equity capital markets, and debt restructuring work.
4. Shaharudin Sham Sunder & Partners
- Key Services: Legal Matters
- Website: http://www.shaharudinshamsunder.com/
- Address: Unit A-9-5, 9th Floor, Block A, Megan Avenue 1, No. 189 Jalan Tun Razak Kuala Lumpur 50400 Wilayah Malaysia
- Phone: (6) 03-21624288
- Operating Hours: Weekdays 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Shaharudin Sham Sunder & Partners was founded in 1978. Mr. Sham Sunder (notary public), the firm’s manager, has over forty years of expertise and has led a team of solicitors and support staff since 1988.
5. Henry Soong & Partners
- Key Services: Divorce Cases, Consultation Services, Banking & Finance
- Website: http://www.henrysoongandpartners.com/
- Address: Menara Keck Seng, 32nd Floor, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-2116 5747
- Operating Hours: Weekdays 10.30 am- 4:00 pm
Attorney Henry Soong is the founder of Henry Soong & Partners, a firm that specializes in conveyancing, will drafting, and other consulting services. He is presently the president of The Tribunal for Home Buyer Claims, as well as a valued member of a reputable notary public in Malaysia.
6. Mazwan Pathma & Co
- Key Services: Legal Firm
- Website: http://www.mazwanpathma.com/
- Address: 38, Jalan Telawi, Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: +60 3-2282 9905
- Operating Hours: Weekdays 8:45 am-5:30 pm
Mazwan Pathma & Co, a legal practice that assists financial institutions, businesses, and individuals, is another one of the notaries who have earned our seal of approval. They also offer their services to real estate, banking, and retail businesses. Banks rely on their team of attorneys to negotiate corporate loans and banking disputes.
7. Notary Public Malaysia
- Key Services: Notary Public Services
- Website: https://www.notarypublicmalaysia.com/
- Address: Suites 2A & 2C, 2nd Floor, P.O. Box 9, Wisma Pahlawan, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Phone: +603-2273-0688 / +603-2273-2033 / +603-2273-6033
- Operating Hours: Weekdays 9:30 am-6:00 pm, Saturday 9:30 am-1:00 pm
Notary public services for confirmation of documents and notarization are provided by Notary Public Malaysia, which was founded in 1989. The firm’s founder, Datuk Koo Chin Nam, is a senior partner and benefactor. He also advises clients on how to start businesses and other projects because he has years of experience in the field.
Notary Public KL Selangor
The best notary public in Kuala Lumpur is those who have been around for a while and still maintain the same level of professionalism. If you’re looking for someone to trust with your legal matters, it’s worth considering one of these firms that have maintained a good reputation over the years!
If you liked reading this article, check the links below to read some of our articles:
- Best Personal Injury Lawyers in KL & Selangor (2023)
- Best Notary Public Firms in Johor Bahru (2023)
- Best Notary Public in Penang (2023)
What is a notary public service?
A notary public service is a professional who is appointed by the state to witness the signing of important documents and to administer oaths. Notaries are impartial witnesses to signatures on documents and take acknowledgments of deeds, mortgages, and other instruments. They can also certify copies of certain originals as true copies. A notary’s signature and official notary seal on a document give it legal force in many jurisdictions.
What are the benefits of using a notary public service?
There are many benefits of using a notary public service. Notaries can help to prevent fraud and ensure that documents are executed correctly. They can also provide an impartial witness for the signing of documents. In some cases, notaries can also administer oaths.
How much does it cost to hire a notary public service in Malaysia?
The cost of hiring a notary public service in Malaysia varies depending on the type of service required. For example, the fee for witnessing the signing of documents starts from RM100. Notarisation services start from RM200.
What are the requirements for using a notary public service in Malaysia?
To use a notary public service in Malaysia, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid identity document such as a passport or Malaysian identity card. You will also need to provide the notary public with the original documents to be notarised.