All In The Family Counselling Singapore
All in the Family Counselling is a counselling centre in Singapore that provides professional counselling services for individuals, couples and families. Their therapists are highly qualified and have a great deal of experience in helping people resolve their personal and relationship issues. They offer a range of services that can help you overcome your problems and improve your life.
Ms. Tammy Fontana is a Singapore-based clinical mental health therapist and clinical sex therapist who specializes in relationship therapy combined with clinical training. Most therapists avoid sex and intimacy issues due to lack of proper training. She also specializes in difficult cases and individuals with difficult issues ranging from complex developmental trauma, attachment and avoidant issues, infidelity, anger management, fraud and imposter syndrome, marriage issues, communication and conflict management, sex and intimacy and of course anxiety and depression.
Ms. Fontana has been living in Singapore for 19 years and is a Permanent Resident of the country. She applies her clinical education in the United States to her understanding of both the expatriate community and the local Singaporean population to deliver culturally sensitive therapy.
Ms. Fontana has extensive counselling expertise and eight years of experience, as well as professional sales experience of over 15 years with fortune 1000 corporations in the United States. She offers individual and couple therapy. Ms. Fontana has received specialized training to assist with children and their families. She is committed to using well-designed treatments to improve the lives of others, and she is eager to collaborate with each customer.
Ms. Fontana is also certified by the National Board For Certified Counselors, and her expertise in Sex and Sexuality, Relationships and Mental Health has also led her to be engaged as a professional speaker on numerous occasions.
To find out more about Ms. Tammy Fontana, click here.
Achievements and Qualifications
- M.S. in Mental Health Counseling from Capella University, USA
- Completed her 3000-hour clinical practicum and internship, USA
- Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC), USA
- Certified Choice Theory Reality Therapy (CTRT) Therapist, William Glasser Institute of Singapore
- Assessment and diagnostic training using the DSM-IV
- Extensive training in human development, psychopathology, addiction, child and family counselling
- Completed Sex Therapy certification, Health Training Institute (AMHTI), USA
- Completed high level individual training with the esteemed Dr. Marty Klein, LMFT & Sex Therapist in August 2017, Croatia
- Received training and clinical supervision in Hypnotherapy and Sexual Counselling
- Completed her certification as a sex therapist, American Association of Sexuality Educators Counselors and Therapists (AASECT)
- Completed Level 1 and Level 2 Training in Gottman Method Couples Counselling
- Completed specialized training for children in Play Therapy
- Received hundred hours of training in Trauma Therapy and Attachment based Therapy
- Took specialized training on infertility and relationships
- All In The Family Counselling offers both individual and couple therapy. If you are struggling with a personal issue or experiencing problems in your relationship, their therapists can help. They have extensive experience and training in helping people resolve their issues and improve their lives.
- Subscription with access to Ms. Fontana’s portal, which contains a database of knowledge to help people in between sessions.
- Baby sleep help through babysleepfairy.com can be a huge relief for parents who are struggling to get their little ones to sleep through the night. The website offers helpful advice and resources on how to get your baby to sleep through the night, including tips on sleep training, nap times, and more. Click here for more information.
- Ms. Fontana offers 3 to 5 days of therapy in Singapore, Bintan, and Europe. She offers a unique and highly effective approach to therapy that has helped many people resolve their issues and improve their lives. If you are struggling with a personal issue or experiencing problems in your relationship, her therapists can help. Click here for more information.
- All In The Family Counselling offers retreats for healing individuals and couples. Most often, these retreats take place in Croatia, where you can enjoy the stunning scenery and the passionate culture. Click here for more information.
- Understanding employee behavior is critical for businesses in order to improve productivity and involvement; All In The Family’s counselling solutions for corporates will assist you in this process by enhancing your staff morale.
Ms. Fontana also offers:
- Counselling Sessions 7 days a week
- For clients doing 52 session packages, WhatsApp support is provided when in a crisis in between counselling sessions
Ms. Fontana is also able to provide couples with consistent therapy regardless of their travel and work or relocation because she does face-to-face therapy / online counselling via Zoom call.
Counselling Singapore Fees and Pricing
All In The Family Counselling charges comparable rates to other private counselling practices in Singapore. They offer ‘per session’ pricing (starting from $250 for a 50-minute session), as well as special packages (up to $9620 for 12 months / 52 sessions) to help their clients choose the right package according to their budget.
All In The Family Counselling also offers packages for individual/couple sessions as well as intensive packages.
For a full breakdown of counselling service fees, click here.
How to Reach Out?
|Address||60 Paya Lebar Road, #11-06 Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051|
|Phone||+65 9030 7239|
All In The Family Counselling
All In The Family Counselling is definitely one of the best and most professional counselling services in Singapore. The highly trained counsellors at this counselling centre are able to provide counselling services that can cater to your needs. Whether you are an individual seeking counselling support to improve your mental health or a couple looking to resolve marital issues, or you just need a listening ear in a safe space, they have the experience and qualifications to help you work through your issues. All In The Family Counselling also offers unique services such as baby sleep help and therapy retreats. If you are looking for the best centre for counselling in Singapore, make sure to reach out to them!
If you’re ready to receive the best care and treatment in Singapore, book an appointment with them now! Just click the button below:
Check out our other articles below:
- Best Marriage Counselling In Singapore (2023)
- Best Family Staycation in Singapore (2023)
- Best Psychotherapy in Singapore (2023)
What is All In The Family Counselling?
All In The Family Counselling is a centre that provides counselling in Singapore. From individual counselling to couples therapy, this counselling and care centre is able to help you through the issues causing you mental stress and provide emotional support. The centre’s counsellor, Ms Tammy Fontana, is a counselling professional trained in helping others overcome their mental health issues. She is also a clinical sex therapist who specialises in relationship therapy combined with clinical training, and is well-versed in dealing with extremely difficult issues that one might face.
What Counselling Services Are Provided By All In The Family Counselling?
All In The Family Counselling provides a wide range of Counselling Singapore services for individuals, couples, and families. The counselling services provided by the professional therapists at this counselling and care centre include psychological assessments, counselling support for mental health issues, baby sleep training solutions, sex therapy (sex and sexuality issues), recovering from sexual assault, family therapy, individual women therapy (such as birth trauma after pregnancy or pregnancy loss), individual men therapy, marriage and divorce counselling, and more. In addition, All In The Family Counselling also organises healing retreats for individuals and couples that are typically held in Croatia, as well as 3 – 5 days of therapeutic intensives in Singapore, Bintan, and Europe.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eOther services provided by this Singapore counselling centre contribute to the wider community. This is through arranging affordable workshops, conducting corporate workshops, support groups and providing educational talks.
What is Counselling Singapore?
Counselling Singapore is a professional service that helps people work through personal issues, relationship problems, and other challenges in life. Counselling can be done in person or through online therapy, and it typically involves meeting with a counsellor on a regular basis to discuss your thoughts and feelings. Counselling can be helpful for resolving personal issues such as: overcoming mental illness such as bipolar disorders, work related difficulties, improving your overall mental wellness, helping you to cope with self harm tendencies, eating disorders, panic attacks and more.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eCounselling in Singapore services can be found at many different clinics and organisations (such as family service centres and private practices) , but All In The Family Counselling is one of the most qualified and professional providers in the city.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eIf you need help with your mental well being, it’s important to look for professional counsellors, such as those from All In The Family Counselling.
Are Counselling Services The Same As Therapy?
The terms counselling and therapy are often used interchangeably, but there are some differences between the two. In general, counselling refers to shorter-term support to deal with a specific issue, while therapy is more long-term and focused on overall mental health and wellness. That said, both counselling and therapy are psychological services that can be helpful in resolving personal issues and improving mental health.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eIf you’re not sure which service is right for you, reach out to All In The Family Counselling to discuss your needs with a professional counsellor.
What Are The Benefits of Counselling?
There are many benefits of counselling, both for individuals and couples. Counselling can help resolve personal issues, improve mental health and wellness, and provide support during difficult times. Counselling can also help to build stronger relationships, and improve communication and conflict resolution skills.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eSome of the specific benefits of counselling include:u003cbru003eu003cbru003e- Helping you to understand and cope with your emotionsu003cbru003e- Giving you tools to deal with stress and anxietyu003cbru003e- Improving your self-esteem and confidenceu003cbru003e- Helping you to overcome depression and other mental health issuesu003cbru003e- Improving communication and conflict resolution skillsu003cbru003e- Helping you to build stronger, healthier relationships
What Can I Expect From Counselling?
The counselling process is different for everyone, depending on the individual’s needs and goals. In general, counselling involves meeting with a counsellor on a regular basis to discuss your thoughts and feelings. Counselling sessions are typically confidential, which means that what you discuss with your counsellor or counselling psychologist will not be shared with anyone without your consent. The counseller may also pay you home visits to check on your well being, if required.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eDuring counselling, you may be asked to talk about your thoughts, feelings, and behaviours. You may also be asked to do some homework or practice specific skills between sessions. The goal of counselling is to help you understand and cope with your emotions, resolve personal issues, and improve your overall mental health and wellbeing.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eGenerally, those listed above are what you can expect from counselling or therapy sessions. For a better and more specific understanding of what goes on during therapy sessions with All in The Family Counselling, do reach out to them to find out more!
How Do I Choose a Counsellor?
There are many factors to consider when choosing a counsellor, such as their qualifications, experience, and approach to counselling. It’s also important that you feel comfortable communicating with your counsellor, and that you feel safe and respected during counselling sessions.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eAnother factor would be the rates and fees you have to pay for counselling services. Some counselling centres offer free counselling services and financial assistance programmes if you are facing financial difficulties but would like to improve your mental well being.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eAll In The Family Counselling offers packages for clients committed to change, and you are welcome to contact them for a non obligation talk to discuss your needs and to see how they can make arrangements to help you as well.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eWith their years of training and expertise counselling in Singapore and abroad, All In The Family Counselling can definitely be the right therapist for you. To find out more, do contact them to enquire today!