Running out of fun activities in Singapore, why not gather your friends to a friendly game of paintball, be part of a crack team of soldiers as you battle it out in teams across a sprawling war zone!
FunEmpire also offers a lot of interesting and enjoyable team building activity such as archery tag and laser tag.
Read below as I provide more information about all you need to know on Paintball Singapore, Similarly, if you want more ideas on fun things to do, you can check out 50 Super Fun Activities In Singapore for Kids and Adults!
Key Consideration Factors
- Location: The first factor to consider when choosing a paintball venue in Singapore is the location. Paintball venues are typically located in the outskirts of the city, in order to provide players with a more immersive experience. Some popular locations for paintball venues include Jurong East, Bukit Timah, Turf Club, Turf City, and Changi.
- Price: The price of paintball is another important factor to consider. Paintball prices can vary depending on the venue, the number of players, and the length of the session. It is important to compare prices between different venues in order to find the best deal.
- Safety: Safety is always a top priority when playing paintball. All players should wear protective clothing, such as a mask and gloves, and should be familiar with the safety rules of the game. It is also important to choose a reputable venue that has experienced staff and well-maintained equipment. Safety procedures are a must too, to have your adrenaline pumping try this activity in a paintball arena, paintball park, and paintball field.
- Experience Level: Another factor to consider when choosing a paintball venue is the experience level of the players. Beginner players may want to choose a venue that offers introductory games or lessons, while experienced players may prefer a venue that offers more challenging games.
- Group Size: The group size is another important factor to consider when choosing a paintball venue. Most venues have a minimum and maximum group size, so it is important to choose a venue that can accommodate your group size.
Paintball Singapore Guide
While paintball guns were originally used for marking animals in hunting trips, the game was first played in 1981. Since then, much has developed for paintball, from the creation of the first-ever paintball field a year later to the professional paintball industry today. While it is considered an extreme sport, paintball, contrary to its classification, is one of the safest sports to play – even safer than football or tennis. Paintball has an injury rate of 0.2 injuries per 1000 players, which is significantly lower than football or tennis.
Contrary to popular belief, paintballs are not actually made of paint. Instead, they are made of safe, non-toxic materials, including gelatine, mineral oils and food colouring. These materials are both water-soluble and biodegradable, making them easy to wash out from clothing and ensuring that nobody has any allergic reactions when playing the sport. There are safety regulations in place, including wearing a helmet to protect the eyes, head and face.
3. Gameplay Modes
There are many ways in which paintball can be played. The most common way though would be the Capture-the-Flag version of the game. This involves two groups trying to get the opposing group’s flag to their home base while keeping their flag simultaneously.
Paintball not only trains hand-eye coordination but also forces players to utilise their communication and teamwork skills. It makes for a great team-building game, allowing teams to develop strategic thinking and planning on winning the game and assigning roles amongst themselves accordingly. Communication is an essential skill here to make sure that the whole team will know their roles and are able to work together to take down their opponent. At the same time, paintball also trains critical thinking skills. By planning and strategising as a group, individuals will learn how to work better together and recognise each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
5. Unique Team Building Game
Paintball also allows for a great time of fun and relaxation within a team, and at the same time, makes for a pretty good workout because of the need to run and take cover when needed. At the end of the session, players will better understand their teammates and improve team chemistry and communication skills.
Paintball is a unique experience to try! Contact Fun Empire for more information on how to get started on creating your Paintball team building event!
To conclude, paintball is a fun and thrilling team building game with many benefits; organise a Paintball session with your peers and have a friendly battle between 2 opposing teams, strategies, plan and shoot your way to victory today! If you’re interested in trying out fun and unique team bonding games, You can check out the links below
- Unique and Fun Team Building Games In Singapore (2023)
- Ultimate Team Building Guide In Singapore (2023)
- Team Building Activities For A Hot Day (2023)
- 55 Fun Team Building Games Your Team Will Love (2023)
Visit Us on our company website for more exciting activities and inspiration before you plan for your next outing
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best time to go paintballing in Singapore?
The best time to go paintballing in Singapore is during the cooler months, from November to February. The weather is not as hot and humid during these months, so you will be more comfortable when running around and playing paintball. This is also perfect for corporate events, having great fun with your friends, perfect for first timers as well. If you’re looking for an unforgettable experience and claim victory, these Singapore paintball series is the next big thing.
Where can I go paintballing in Singapore?
There are a few different places where you can go paintballing in Singapore. Some of the most paintball arena popular options include FunEmpire, Delta Force Paintball, Cage Sports Park, Paintball SG, Red Dynasty Paintball Park and Paintball Asia.
How much does it cost to go paintballing in Singapore?
The cost of going paintballing or doing paintball shots in Singapore will vary depending on where you go and how many people you are playing with. However, you can expect to pay around $30-$40 per person for a full day of paintballing.
What should I wear when I go paintballing in Singapore?
It is important to wear clothing that will protect you from the paintballs when you are playing. Long pants and long sleeves are a good idea, as well as closed-toe shoes. You may also want to consider wearing a helmet and goggles for added protection.
What should I bring with me when I go paintballing in Singapore?
In addition to your clothes and protective gear, you will also need to bring a few other items with you when you go paintballing in Singapore. These include a water bottle, snacks, and extra money for things like renting equipment or buying paintballs.
Additional Useful Articles
If you are looking for other useful guides and articles about Paintball in Singapore, check them out below: