Acai Bowl Singapore
Açaí (pronounced as ah-sigh-ee) is well known for being the main ingredient in picture-perfect smoothie bowls you’ve seen all over Instagram. Also known as acai bowls. Being one of the most delicious superfoods, it’s no wonder why acai bowls Singapore are such a hype!
Usually topped with fresh fruits, nuts, seeds, granola and even drizzled with honey. Acai bowls are packed with antioxidants, fibre, heart-healthy fats, calcium and more! Sounds amazing right? Well, they look amazing too!
Get on board and try these healthy acai bowls in Singapore now. Fitness enthusiasts and gym-goers are not the only ones who should get a taste of this delicious concoction. Here we have a list of the best acai bowls in Singapore, so check them out and get a taste of it yourself!
But before we get to that, if you’re already on the boat of “healthy living” or would like to hop on, check out our Virtual SaberFit 30-Day Challenge!
Explore the following links below for more articles and fun activities.
- Singapore’s 1st Virtual Escape Room Experience
- Singapore’s 1st Virtual Amazing Race Experience
- DIY Creative Home Experience Kits
- Virtual Team Building Experience
- Best Gyms in Singapore to Hype Up Your Workout Routine
1. Oatberry Granola Kitchen
|Key services:||Granola, açaí bowls, smoothies and other healthy treats|
|Address:||46 Telok Blangah Drive #01-85 Singapore 100046|
|Operating Hours:||10 am to 7 pm|
Oatberry Granola Kitchen is the fruit of their founders’ passion for creating healthy treats that appeal to both young and old. Nestled in a cozy corner under a block of flats in leafy Telok Blangah, Oatberry Granola Kitchen is modelled after what a comfortable, stylish, yet unpretentious living room would feel like. A place where people can “Start The Day Right” with the well-balanced menu offerings, put a smile on someone’s face when surprising them with açaí bowl deliveries, or escape the heat with refreshing smoothies over a chat with friends.
Oatberry Granola Kitchen’s açaí bowls are made with organic fair-trade açaí, so they not only taste good, but they also do good! They are topped with luxurious roasted macadamia butter and all-natural freshly baked granola, all made in-house. From Oatberry Granola Kitchen’s hands and hearts to yours!
Check out their range of Oatberry Acai Bowls starting from $8.90 – Tropicana Acai Bowl, Berrylicious Acai Bowl, Powernutter Acai Bowl and more.
- Our açaí bowls are topped with scrumptious artisanal Oatberry granola which is made in-house (#supportlocal) and is all-natural, vegan and free from common allergens such as dairy, egg, peanut and soy.
- We’re the first locally to offer Açaí Celebration Cakes for all of life’s celebrations!
- The açaí we use is all-natural, organic and fair-trade. Our signature roasted macadamia nut drizzle is freshly made in-house.
They make their own granola and sprinkle it generously on a bed of acai, finishing everything off with freshly cut fruits and a drizzle of a sauce of your choice. The result is a resounding, wholesome and flavourful dessert bowl. Enjoyed every mouthful till the end. 10/10 will return for more.R Loh
|Key services:||Superfoods, Bowls|
|Address:||Outlet 1: Great World, 1 Kim Seng Promenade, #B1-K114, Singapore 237994|
Outlet 2: Liat Towers, 541 Orchard Road, #01-01B, Singapore 238881 (Opening soon)
|Operating Hours:||Great World: 12 pm to 9 pm daily|
Coocaça (“coo-ka-sa”) is an everyday pit-stop for your extra dose of sunshine. At Coocaça, they believe that health is for everyone and serve up a delectable variety of healthy and refreshing products. Specializing in açai soft serve, superfood smoothies and smoothie bowls made with real fruits, Coocaça never compromises on quality and tastes, with a hearty range of products made without any preservatives.
The brand’s humble mission is to bring the freshest flavours to town and encapsulate the purest tastes of goodness in its products that will make you feel good any time, any day. See you on the bright side!
Check out Coocaça’s Acai/Smoothie Bowls starting from $12.50 – Pura Vida, Sao Paolo, Big Surf. They even have a DIY Acai Kit available for you, to put together your own creation!
- 100% natural ingredients without any fillers and preservatives.
- Every order is made-to-order to ensure the freshest bowls when served
- First-ever blue spirulina bowl – BIG SURF – in Singapore
I have tried many açai bowls around Singapore and Coocaça is definitely one of the best I’ve had so far! Couldn’t stop myself from visiting their shop whenever I am in the Orchard area. Their super yummy yoghurt soft serve is a perfect “healthier” replacement whenever I am craving for ice-cream too 😛FMJace, Tripadvisor Review
3. The Good Boys
|Key services:||Health and Wellness Café with Islandwide Delivery, Self-pickup in Tai Seng|
|Address:||1 Irving Pl, #01-26 The Commerze Building, Singapore 369546|
|Operating Hours:||Weekdays – 8 am to 6.30 pm; Weekends – 10 am to 6.30pm (We’re open for PHs for now till further notice)|
The Good Boys are the future of wellness — healthy, fast, and quality. A humble, local café based in Tai Seng, The Good Boys sell all-things healthy yet affordable – think acai, hearty salads, superfood smoothies and locally-sourced coffees.
The Good Boys’ acai bowls start from $12 per acai bowl in Singapore. Falling under the TGB Super Bowls, check out their TGB Acai Bowl and Viva Amazonia. But hey if you would like to try something new, The Good Boys’ food menu promises a pleasant surprise.
- Healthy yet affordable AND tasty. We promise health and quality to all our customers at pocket-friendly prices (not a heart-pained wallet whenever you want to eat healthily) Versatile range of healthy products (not only acai but anything healthy like salads, juices, smoothies too!)
- Our products are locally-founded, self-sourced/made served in our signature Heart Bowl (only when dining in, of course) ie. Coffees are locally-sourced and brewed; Vegan milk (rice, coconut, oat, soy) are all made by ourselves; Bakes like sourdough bread and granola are baked in-house
- Cheap islandwide delivery. Only a $5 flat fee for a low min. order of $20. $3 flat for orders more than $30. FREE delivery for orders >$50
Affordable healthy bowls and drinks. Lots of variation and choices to select from. The best thing is the feeling of being healthy after eating! Staff are friendly and attentive.Samuel Xiao, Google Review
4. Randy Indulgence Acai Bar
|Key services||Food & Beverages|
|Address||7 Wallich Street, #B1-10, Guoco Tower, Singapore 078884|
|Operating Hours||Mon to Fri: 8 am to 9.30 pm|
Sat/Sun/PH: 11 am to 6 pm
Randy Indulgence Acai Bar was established in August 2017. The concept was sparked off by their Founder, Randy, who personally stayed in Brazil for close to a year. He was exposed to this superfood during his stay in Brazil, the origin of Acai. He loved the taste of Acai and learned that this superfood came with tonnes of health benefits! Seeing a lack of healthy food choices in Singapore, he decided to bring Acai back home.
Randy Indulgence Acai Bar specialises in serving up fresh and natural Superfood Acai bowls in Singapore and smoothies. They position themselves to be the truly authentic Acai bar. Randy Indulgence Acai Bar freshly blends their Acai with only fresh fruits without artificial flavourings. If you are looking for a decent bowl of Acai, head on down to their outlet! They are definitely the go-to healthy dessert or meal-replacement bar within the CBD area.
Acai bowls at Randy Indulgence Acai Bar starts from $9.90. Check out their Fruity Acai Bowl, Protein Acai Bowl, Hawaiian Acai Bowl and more.
- Acai base is freshly blended without added sugar
- Always blend in small batches to ensure freshness
- Smoothie Drinks blended with just natural fruits, no ice added
The best açaí bowl in Singapore always fresh and tasty they even upgraded my bowl to a bigger one!Yaqoob AlNuaimi, Google Review
5. Berry Nice
|Key services:||Acai Bowls & Smoothies|
|Address:||1 Tampines Walk #B1-K31 Singapore 528523|
|Operating Hours:||11 am – 9 pm|
Founders of Berry Nice, who are the aficionados of healthy eating and fans of acai, decided to start ‘Berry Nice’ at Our Tampines Hub to bring the super-foods to the masses in the heartlands. Through ‘Berry Nice,’ the founders were able to take on a creative approach to empower people to adopt healthy eating habits by offering a tasty, affordable, accessible and fuss-free option – the Acai bowl!
Starting from $10.70, check out Berry Nice’s acai bowls in Singapore – Berry Nice, Berry Power and more. Check out
- Not all acai is the same. At Berry Nice, we use organic frozen acai with no added sweetener/sugar, emulsifiers, stabilisers, preservatives & any other artificial nasties to provide customers with the freshest & premium quality organic acai.
- Our acai is freshly blended daily.
- At Berry Nice, we’re committed to promoting healthy eating by providing tasty, affordable, accessible and fuss-free acai bowls.
The hardest part about indulging is conscious calorie counting. Berry Nice’s Acai bowl is proof that something delicious can also be a guilt-free complement to your diet.Dion
|Key services:||Food & Beverage|
|Address:||182 Cecil St #02-05 Frasers Tower Singapore 069547|
|Operating Hours:||10 am – 4.30 pm (tentatively)|
Smoof is a startup that had a vision of delivering great Smoothies and Frozen desserts accompanied with superfoods that are healthy but yet fun and great tasting for everyday consumption.
Whether you are looking for something to boost your immunity, protein benefits or something fun, Smoof has meticulously selected ingredients to fit your needs.
With a special promotion going on, get 3 Acai Pints for only $33 with their special Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion. Interested to get the whole bundle? Check out their Bundle Set.
- We allow customers to choose their own choice of toppings for acai pints purchases so that they can design their own acai bowls.
- Superfood in every item.
- Smoothies in a bottle with no ice, sugar or preservatives added.
Very fresh even after storing some time and packing home. Lots of ingredients at affordable price. It is definitely one of the best places to go to in the area for Açai.
7. Poke Theory
|Key services:||Feeding people right and making sure healthy eating doesn’t have to be boring.|
|Address:||27 Boon Tat Street / Singapore 069623|
01-36/37, DUO Galleria, 7 Fraser St / Singapore 189356
02-12, One@KentRidge, 1 Lower Kent Ridge Road, S119082
B2-52, Marina One, The Heart, 5 Straits View, S018935
01-53, Velocity @ Novena Square, 238 Thomson Road, S307683
01-04, 111 Somerset, 111 Somerset Road, S238164
|Operating Hours:||Varies from 10 am to 11 am Opening Time, to 8 pm to 9 pm Closing Time|
Poke Theory is a fast food-first concept serving up modern poke bowls, acai bowls, cold pressed juice & healthy snacks.
Started in July 2016, the brand centers itself on its ‘Eat Colourful’ mantra in the products they offer – rainbow poke bowls, an array of colourful drinks, and deliciously Instagrammable acai bowls in Singapore. Its trendy monotone interior is designed to allow for its fresh, vibrant produce to be the pop of colour in the space.
Originally a CBD lunch favourite, the brand has grown to 6 stores island-wide, with 3 more opening in Q3 2020, appealing to all ages from kids to adults. Poke Theory also opened its first international store in Surabaya, Indonesia in August 2019.
Poke Theory’s acai bowls start from $8.30 (Islandwide Delivery Menu) or from $5.90 (In-store Menu). Check out their Spring Fling, Choc a Lot, Please and All or Nuttin’ bowls today!
- We make healthy eating affordable so it’s a choice and not just an option for some
- Eco-friendly materials are used, such as recycled paper Kraft bowls, PLA (biodegradable plastic) instead of PET/PP (recycling plastic), as we feel that is the direction Singapore ought to head towards given how recycling has not been a habit picked up.
- We minimise food waste by use parts people would consider food waste (pineapple cores, kale stems, cucumber cores), and juice them for our slow pressed juices instead of throwing them away. This allows us to save some money on the food costing side, and be able to pay more for environmentally friendly materials like PLA!
Great food joint to have poké bowls. A wide selection of different poke flavours with new limited-edition flavours once in a while. The ambience is great and welcoming. Poke bowls are not only visually appealing but also delicious. Prices may be on the pricier side ($9.90 for a light poke) but I feel it’s worth it. You are able to choose your bases and mix and match toppings. Many premium toppings were available too. Acai bowls are also very nice ($5.90 for a regular portion) and come in a few different styles. There are also different fruit juices available. They are freshly prepared. This eatery is very popular with the working crowd.Edmund Su
Acai Bowls Singapore
And there you have it, the 7 Best Acai Bowls in Singapore. Get on board and indulge in these healthy acai bowls guilt-free today! If you know a business that is in need of help or you would recommend to others and more, let us know so we can feature them too! Contact us here!
If you’re interested to try out our Virtual SaberFit 30-Day Challenge or would like to enquire about our fitness activity SaberFit, contact us via the chatbox on the bottom right of this page or via email to email@example.com!
Check out more articles by The Fun Empire in the links provided below.
- 20 Amazing Birthday Party Venues in Singapore for 2020
- 20 Fun and Adventurous Things to do in Singapore for 2020
- 55 Best Things To Do in Singapore for 2020
- 25 Event Spaces Perfect for Team Building in Singapore
- 5 Reasons Combat Archery Tag in Singapore is the Best Team Building Game
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Acai Bowl?
An acai bowl is a type of dish made from acai berries, typically served as a breakfast or snack. The dish is made by blending acai berries with water, ice, and other additives, such as sweeteners, fruits, vegetables, or nuts.
What are the ingredients in an Acai Bowl?
The ingredients in an acai bowl can vary, but they typically include acai berries, water, ice, sweeteners, fruits, vegetables, or nuts.
How do I make an Acai Bowl?
To make an acai bowl, you will need: acai berries, water, ice, sweeteners, banana, fruits, vegetables, or nuts.u003cbru003e1. Blend the acai berries with water, ice, and sweeteners until smooth.u003cbru003e2. Add fruits, vegetables, or nuts and blend again until desired consistency is reached.u003cbru003e3. Pour into a bowl and enjoy!
u003cstrongu003eWhat are the benefits of consuming an Acai Bowl?u003c/strongu003e
The benefits of consuming an Acai Bowl include:u003cbru003e1. Increased energy levels.u003cbru003e2. Improved digestion.u003cbru003e3. Weight loss benefits.u003cbru003e4. Reduced inflammation.u003cbru003e5. Increased brain function.
u003cstrongu003eWhat are the best acai bowl shops in Singapore?u003c/strongu003e
The best acai bowl shops in Singapore are:u003cbru003e• Oatberry Granola Kitchenu003cbru003e• Coocaçau003cbru003e• The Good Boysu003cbru003e• Randy Indulgence Acai Baru003cbru003e• Berry Niceu003cbru003e• SMOOFu003cbru003e• Poke Theoryu003cbru003e• The Walkin Acai