Boat Quay Restaurants
Boat Quayy, where pedestrian mall and payment centre can be found, is one of the major nightlife spots in Singapore, but this was not always the case. Located between tourist-magnet Clarke Quay and the largely residential Robertson Quay, Boat Quay is the social waterfront directly in front of the Central Banking District’s banking and financial towers. The street comes alive after an evening with drinkers, visitors, and foodies. Boat Quay along with Circular Road, with its beautiful waterside surroundings, is the ideal place to drink and dine while watching the sunset. With so many things happening here, you should know and explore where the best Boat Quay guide restaurants in Singapore are.
Key Consideration Factors
- Location: The first consideration when choosing a restaurant in Boat Quay is location. Boat Quay is located on the Singapore River, so restaurants with a river view are highly sought after. There are also a number of restaurants located in the heart of Boat Quay, which is convenient for those who want to be close to the action.
- Price: Another consideration when choosing a restaurant in Boat Quay is price. There are a number of high-end restaurants in Boat Quay, but there are also some more affordable options. It is important to consider your budget when choosing a restaurant in Boat Quay.
- Cuisine: When choosing a restaurant in Boat Quay, it is also important to consider the type of cuisine that you are interested in. There are a number of different cuisines represented in Boat Quay, including Chinese, Indian, Thai, and Western. There is sure to be a restaurant that will suit your taste buds. Most famous dishes here includes, grilled chicken, green curry, finger food, multigrain buns, pizzas, burgers. Also, don’t forget about the beverage menu, craft beer, classic cocktails, craft beers, and happy hour!
- Atmosphere: The atmosphere of a restaurant is also an important consideration when choosing a place to eat in Boat Quay. There are a number of restaurants that have outdoor seating with a view of the river, while others are more intimate and cosy. Choose a restaurant that has an atmosphere that you feel comfortable in.
- Service: Finally, when choosing a restaurant in Boat Quay, it is important to consider the quality of service that you will receive. There are a number of restaurants that have excellent service, so you are sure to be well taken care of during your meal.
Best Boat Quay Restaurants
|open kitchen, contemporary Italian cuisine, Seasonal foods
|52 Boat Quay, #05-01/ #06-01, Singapore 049841
|+65 6866 1933
|Monday 6pm – 11pm
Tuesday 12pm – 2pm, 6pm – 11pm
Wednesday 12pm – 2pm, 6pm – 11pm
Thursday 12pm –2pm, 6pm – 11pm
Friday 12pm – 2pm, 6pm – 11pm
Saturday 12pm – 2pm, 6pm – 11pm
Braci is an elegant Italian refuge in the middle of lively Boat Quay overlooking the Singapore River, perched on the top two floors of a lovely vintage shophouse. Michelin-starred Chef-Restaurateur Beppe De Vito and Chef de Food Matteo Ponti serve innovative Italian cuisine and traditional drinks recreated with current techniques at the modern-luxe open-kitchen restaurant. Braci delivers good Italian cuisine in a replica setting, and it’s easy to see why it was granted a Michelin star. Its prestigious reputation makes it one of the finest Boat Quay restaurants in Singapore.
- Elegant Italian refuge
- Michelin-starred Chef-Restaurateur Beppe De Vito and Chef de Food Matteo Ponti
- Innovative Italian cuisine and traditional drinks recreated with current techniques
“Excellent service and presentation! We took advantage of the executive lunch during weekdays. It offers more than the courses in the menu, pretty full and satisfying.“
2. Dallas Restaurant & Bar
|modern bar-bistro concept, unique themes
|31 Boat Quay, Singapore 049820
|+65 6532 2131
|11:30AM – 10:30PM Daily
Dallas is a modern bar-bistro concept with locations in Singapore’s Central Business District at Boat Quay and Marina Bay Sands. Dallas is a popular hangout for Singaporeans, expats, and visitors looking for a delicious lunch, a gourmet supper, or casual cocktails, and burgers. We have an amazing array of culinary delicacies, a complete bar, and a fantastic beers and wine list. We offer a dedicated events team and a variety of competitive packages that may be adapted to your demands and budget.
- Modern bar-bistro concept
- Delicious lunch, a gourmet supper, or casual cocktails
- Complete bar and fantastic beer and wine list
“Had an enjoyable evening at Dallas. Service staff were prompt and attending. From level 2, you can have a really nice view of the Singapore River.”
-Cressa De Chavez
3. The Mask
|casual dining and social events, selection of appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and drinks
|26 Circular Rd, #23,24,25, Singapore 049379
|+65 8223 3786
|11:30AM – 10:30PM Daily
The Mask Restaurant & Bar is a famous restaurant because each dish is produced in a distinct method that provides a genuine taste. Its bar offers a wide variety of liquor at relatively reasonable prices when compared to other bars or a rooftop bar in the region. They feature open space with LED displays where you can watch live soccer, cricket, lawn tennis, and other sports. They also have an in-house DJ who can play your music on request. Its fun vibe and open bar makes it one of the best Boat Quay restaurants in Singapore.
- Famous because each dish is produced in a distinct method that provides a genuine taste
- Offers a wide variety of liquor at relatively reasonable prices
- Features open space with LED displays where you can watch live soccer, cricket, lawn tennis, and other sports
“Great food. Loved the chicken and other meat options. Non veg platter was excellent. So does the french fries and rest of tapas. Service is quick too. Not too expensive as well. Great vibe if you are seating outside.”
4. Ricciotti (Riverwalk)
|fresh ingredients and a unique cooking method, variety of pasta, pizzas, salads, and main courses with distinct flavours
|20 Upper Circular Rd, #B1-49/50 The Riverwalk, Singapore 058416
|+65 9099 8695
|11:30AM – 11PM Daily
In Italy, a pleasant casual house party is usually accompanied with passion, laughing, tradition, love, joy, and loud dialogues. Their goal is to let you experience all of this while sitting in their living room at home as their special guest. Ricciotti is currently recognized not just for its superb food, for which it has been known since 2004, but also for being a hip and cozy spot with wonderful design, modern art, music, and service.
- Passion, laughing, tradition, love, joy, and loud dialogues
- Superb food
- Hip and cozy spot with wonderful design, modern art, music, and service
“Good food . Very courteous staff and superb location. Place gives the very lively and happening vibes. Enjoyed the food and service both kudos”
-Lu Qing An
5. The Dragon Chamber
|unique guerilla-style cuisine, unique dining experience
|2 Circular Rd, Singapore 049358
|+65 6950 0015
|11AM–3PM, 5–10:30PM Tuesday – Sunday
This hole in the wall, hidden within a vividly colored kopitiam, serves an odd menu of “guerilla style” cuisine. The items are certainly not traditional banquet-style Chinese cuisine. Among its own unique creations from The Dragon Chamber’s kitchen, the underground restaurant also brings back age-old Chinese meals that, due to their unorthodox ingredients, never took on in mainstream eateries. Its unique food experience makes them one of the best Boat Quay restaurants in Singapore. You shouldn’t miss the Land of the Rising Sun concoction!
- Odd menu of “guerilla style” cuisine
- Unique creations from The Dragon Chamber’s kitchen
- Age-old Chinese meals that, due to their unorthodox ingredients, never took on in mainstream eateries
“This is one of the most unique restaurants that I have ever visited in terms of the restaurant concept and the type of dishes served.”
|Northeastern Thai /Isaan cuisine, seafood options
|57 South Bridge Road, #01-02, Singapore 058688
|+65 6787 8575
|11:30 AM – 2:30 PM, 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM Daily
“Un Yang Kor Dai” translates to “everything goes,” which pretty well sums up the narrative of this establishment. This restaurant specializes in authentic Thai food and is modeled after Thailand’s community dining restaurants, which were founded by four friends with various levels of competence. This famous Thai restaurant’s first foreign expansion specializes in Thai classics while also introducing us to a range of new dishes that are as enticing. Their authentic high-quality Thai cuisine makes them one of the finest Boat Quay restaurants in Singapore.
- Authentic Thai food
- Modeled after Thailand’s community dining restaurants
- Founded by four friends with various levels of competence
- First foreign expansion specializes in Thai classics while also introducing us to a range of new dishes that are as enticing
“Tried a few dishes on our first visit here, pretty authentic flavors, friendly staffs and cosy environment. Good location too, next to boatquay.”
7. Pasta Fresca Da Salvatore (Boat Quay)
|variety of pasta meals, modern favourites
|30 Boat Quay, Singapore 049819
|+65 6532 6283
|11:30AM–3PM, 6–11PM Daily
Come to Pasta Fresca Da Salvatore for a gastronomical journey through the culinary traditions of Italy. Pasta Fresca’s assortment of meaty pasta feasts will surely excite the taste buds of those searching for a lovely intimate Italian dining spot at Boat Quay among the hordes of eateries along the Singapore River. Diners may also make their pasta from a selection of Italian components such as ravioli, fettuccine, and capellini, as well as tortellini, gnocchi, and tagliatelle.
- Culinary traditions of Italy
- Assortment of meaty pasta feasts
- Make their pasta from a selection of Italian components such as ravioli, fettuccine, and capellini, as well as tortellini, gnocchi, and tagliatelle.
“Delicious fresh pappardelle in seafood style, cooked to perfection al dente. Portion was huge, can be shared between 2 ppl. Added grilled vegetables as sides, overall great dining experience.”
8. Harry’s (Boat Quay)
|selection of American food, no-judgment get-together with friends
|28 Boat Quay, Singapore 049818
|+65 6532 5826
Harry’s was founded in August 1992 as a small jazz bar in Boat Quay, and has since evolved into an established, homey neighborhood pub. They are presently Singapore’s largest bar and restaurant chain, with 19 locations around the island. Harry’s is a location where the conversations continue and the good feelings spread. It is possibly one of the greatest venues to enjoy your favorite beverages mixed with delectable food, and a place you can always call home. Its popularity with the locals and great jazz bar makes it one of the best Boat Quay restaurants in Singapore.
- 19 locations around the island
- Conversations continue and the good feelings spread
- Greatest venues to enjoy your favorite beverages mixed with delectable food
- Local’s favorite and great jazz bar
“Harry’s is also the best experience. Boat quay is great to sit outside and enjoy the view and lovely weather.”
9. Neon Pigeon
|Kumamoto oysters specialty, vibrant bursts of colour with menu
|36 Carpenter St, #01-01, Singapore 059915
|+65 6222 3623
Neon Pigeon is inspired by Tokyo – even its name is a nod to the city’s trademark lighting style. Japanese flavors are prevalent, as one might anticipate, with many sake infusions and a vast selection on offer. The Ghost in the Still, a gin, rosemary, yuzu, and soda concoction, and the Hojicha Daikiri, a black tea, rum, elderflower liqueur, lemon, and mint concoction, are among the cocktails available.
- Inspired by Tokyo
- Name is a nod to the city’s trademark lighting style
- Japanese flavors are prevalent
- Sake infusions and a vast selection on offer
- Cocktails available.
“The food is surprisingly interesting and good actually. Very friendly staffs”
10. Molly Malone’s Irish Pub
|cool pints of stout, live Irish music, original den of all things Irish
|56 Circular Rd, Singapore 049411
|+65 6536 2029
|11AM – 12AM Monday – Saturday
Molly Malone’s was Singapore’s first Irish bar, opening in 1995. She still retains the unequaled joyful mood inherent in each typical Irish Pub after more than two decades. When you drop in for a pint of beer or our famous Fish & Chips, you’ll feel at home. Molly’s is usually bustling, full of intriguing people, and the craic, with live music on most evenings and all the live sport you could desire. Molly has a genuine sense of community that is difficult to find anyplace else. Their sense of communal dining makes it one of the finest Boat Quay restaurants in Singapore. Aside from the ground floor, it also has a rooftop are with an amazong city skyline view during the night.
- First Irish bar in Singapore
- More than two decades of experience
- Unequaled joyful mood
- Live music on most evenings
- All the live sport you could desire
- Genuine sense of community
“Love the fish & chips, love the mushy peas & bacon even more! Service was good. The waitress was very attentive! “
Boat Quay Restaurants
Overall, because of its free port status, Boat Quay became an unusually successful port that was vital to Singapore’s economic activity no frills spot. Boat Quay, with its lovely waterside setting, is a great spot to drink and dine while watching the sunset. There are countless restaurants, bars, and cafés along the riverfront, but some of these F&B enterprises have gone above and beyond to distinguish. We hope that this helps you find the best Boat Quay restaurants in Singapore where you can get together and have fun.
If you’re looking for more recommendations, you can check out our other posts below:
- Best Restaurants in Singapore (2024)
- Best Restaurants in Arab Street (2024)
- Best New Restaurant in Singapore (2024)
- Best Seletar Restaurant in Singapore (2024)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you have any questions about Boat Quay Restaurants in Singapore, you can refer to the frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the best Boat Quay Restaurants in Singapore below:
Is it possible to find affordable meals along Boat Quay?
Yes, it is possible to find affordable meals along Boat Quay. There are a wide variety of establishments that offer reasonably priced meals for those looking for an inexpensive dining experience. Many of the restaurants located in the historic riverfront district specialize in local cuisines such as Chinese, Malay and North Indian dishes, which are often more affordable than other resto or pubs.
How can I make reservations for a restaurant?
Making a reservation for a restaurant at Boat Quay is incredibly easy. Many restaurants offer the option of making an online reservation through their website or app, so you can get your table booked in no time. Alternatively, you can call the restaurant directly and speak to one of their friendly team members who would be more than happy to help you make a reservation.
What type of cuisines are available in the restaurants around Boat Quay Area?
At Quay restaurants offer a wide variety of cuisines from all around the world, ranging from popular local dishes such as Chinese and Indian foods to more international cuisine such as Japanese, Mexican, Mediterranean and Western. The diversity of the Boat Quay scene has made it one of the most popular places to eat in Singapore with something for everyone!
Additional Useful Articles
If you are looking for other useful guides and articles about Boat Quay Restaurants in Singapore, check them out below: