Is a meal ever complete without dessert? Singapore’s exposure to desserts has varied over the years, ranging from the simple and nostalgic ice kachang and ice cream sandwiches to intricate and fancy pastries. If that’s not enough, social media is always ready to remind you of the next trendy dessert sweeping the town. You could say we Singaporeans are spoilt for choice when it comes to desserts, but with almost endless possibilities, surely any sweet tooth would be spoilt for choice in which cake they can eat?
If you have a penchant for sweet treats or are racking your brains to find the perfect dessert for a special event, our list of the best dessert in Singapore could be the one you are looking for! Our list includes a range of desserts from sliced cakes to handmade ice cream and pastries, so you’ll never run out of treats to seek out and try. Keep reading to check out our list of places that will definitely be worth the indulgence.
Note: As of writing this article, establishments are still confining to social distancing guidelines. Do exercise social responsibility when eating out in large groups!
Before that, check out these articles for a spread of fun activities to burn off some calories before you indulge in sweet heaven:
- Best Things To Do In Singapore That Are Fun And Exciting (2023)
- Reasons Combat Archery Tag in Singapore is the Best Team Building Game (2023)
- Best Activities To Do During the Weekends (2023)
- Best Affordable Places To Play Laser Tag in Singapore For Groups and Corporates (2023)
- Super Fun Activities In Singapore for Kids and Adults (2023)
Key Consideration Factors
- Price: Many places offer delicate and delicious desserts, however the price range can vary greatly between different establishments. Some places may be more affordable or luxurious than others, so make sure to compare prices!
- Quality of ingredients used: Desserts are only as good as the ingredients used to make them, so it’s important to check out what kind of ingredients the establishment uses. Many places also emphasize on using fresh and quality ingredients to ensure that the desserts have a great taste and texture.
- Variety of options on the menu: Not all dessert places offer the same types of desserts, so make sure to check out their menu and see what kind of options they have. It can be helpful to look for reviews online as well to get an idea of how good the desserts are at the establishment.
- Distance from your current location: If you’re looking for a dessert place that’s close to where you are, make sure to check out the available options nearby. This can save you time and money on your journey to get there!
- Hours and days of operation: Many places may have limited operating times, with some being closed on certain days of the week. Make sure to check their hours and days of operation before you plan a visit!
Now let’s take a look at our list of the best dessert Singapore places that you have to try!
Best Dessert Singapore
1. The Durian Bakery
|Key Services||Birthday Cakes, Cakes Delivery, Durian Cakes, Durian Pastries|
|Address||The Commerze @ Irving, #02-26, Singapore 369546|
|Phone||+65 8875 1069|
|Operating Hours||Daily 9AM to 6PM (last order 5:30PM)|
Durian lovers, rejoice! The Durian Bakery is a dessert place that specialises in baking delicious, rich durian goods.
The Durian Bakery takes pride in every single cake that is sent out – which is why they are a big favourite for birthday cakes! Each product is not only beautifully handcrafted and decorated, but you can also add an extra touch with their birthday cake accessories.
Even if you can’t be there with your loved one, you can give them a pleasant surprise by choosing one of their delicious durian-flavoured cakes and having it delivered straight to their doorstep.
Rest assured that the cakes you order are made of the very best ingredients. Be it Mao Shan Wang durian, or pure dark chocolate, or hokkaido milk cheese. They’ll only ever use the best.
They also take pride in being one of the fastest and best online dessert deliveries in Singapore – delivering within just one hour with their express delivery option.
- Life-changing Durian Eating Experience
- Premium Durian Handmade Cakes
- Best Mao Shan Wang Cake Delivery in Singapore
- Highly raved for being the Richest Dark Chocolate Fudge Drip Cake filled with Mao Shan Wang Durian core
- Richest bitter-sweet taste and complex layering textures with chocolate and mao shan wang. One mouthful and you’ll never forget.
- Handmade premium chocolate cake with free delivery islandwide within same day
The durian taste is so authentic! Probably the best durian pastry i ever had.A Happy Customer
Went to their store since i was nearby and bought a box of the durian puff and durian snow ice. Friendly counter staff (:
Used to think emicake durian puff is the best but this win hands down! Will definitely purchase again and try other products.
|Key Services||Pastry bakery shop, Dessert Singapore|
|Address||46 Kim Yam Road, The Herencia, #01-07|
(Located at Drop Off Point B)
|firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
|Operating hours||11AM – 6PM|
KURA actually means Koojee and Rachel (the 2 co-founders), but it is also Japanese for a small house where one keeps one’s treasure. Thus, for KURA, it is about infusing both French techniques with Japanese flavours to create exquisite artisanal pastries.
Rachel and Koojee love using classic French techniques in their food as it is the base to all classic pastries. You can find 16 to 20 different desserts at their counter. The duo also believe that Asians love the lightness of different textures combined while having a burst of acidity mixed in and sometimes even accompanied along with local flavours. That’s why some of their well-loved pastries combine both traditional tastes and contemporary techniques to create a truly intricate dessert!
- KURA is located in the previous Nan Chiau Secondary School.
- At their establishment, KURA serves up both Traditional and Western Drinks. Rachel and Koojee feel it is very important to remember our traditional roots, so you can enjoy your cake with a cup of Kopi O or Teh bing.
- Having almost all sorts of flavours ranging from Fruit base to Tea base to Dark Chocolaty Base. Even the Tiramisu Desserts uses Local Kopi O instead of Espresso.
First time returning to a somewhat familiar area as my alma mater was relocated near to this location when it was under going renovations in Anderson Rd many moons back. Apparently this was where Nan Chiau Sec Sch used to be. ( Both our schools’ students used to pack like sardines on the morning peak-hour buses 32/54/195 to reach our destination. )
The tarts :
Yummilicious factor : 5 stars!!❤️
1. Uji triple matcha tart
Rich matcha taste with nuts to add texture. The crust was thin so it did not feel as if we are just eating the tart crust .
2. La vie en rose
Their signature tart is dark-chocolatey terrific! From the milk chocolate mousse to the dark chocolate mid-way, down to the buttery base, every mouthful explodes an array of flavours that releases feel-good hormones so for women during “that time of the month” , this is perfect haha! ofc it is still a tart for all fellowmen 🙂
Love it and cozy ambience as well as good service !Raelynn Burge
3. FLOR Patisserie
|Key Services||Japanese-inspired French pastries bakery, Dessert Singapore|
42 Siglap Drive, Singapore 456167
2 Duxton Hill #01-01, Singapore 089588
13 Stamford Road #01-11 Capitol Singapore, Singapore 178905
Duxton Hill: 62238628
|Operating hours||Siglap: 11AM – 6PM|
Duxton Hill: 11AM – 7PM
Capitol: 11AM – 7PM
FLOR Patisserie is a Japanese-styled patisserie serving authentic Japanese-inspired French pastry. As strong believers in honest baking with the finest ingredients, FLOR takes pride in using only the freshest and highest quality ingredients in their pastries. FLOR’s signature confections feature largely fresh fruits and are lighter in flavour than conventional French pastries. Besides the perennial favourites Strawberry Shortcake, Signature Roll and Yuzu Strawberry Tart, FLOR also carries seasonal cakes such as FLOR’s signature Tofu Chiffon which changes flavour every two months.
- A Japanese-styled patisserie serving authentic Japanese-inspired French pastries.
- Honest baking with the finest ingredients is their motto.
- Does not use any artificial stabilizers, agents or preservatives; not even a speck of baking powder is used in the cakes and pastries.
I’m a silent cake eater…. but I highly recommended Flor for its excellent cakes and great service! Recently was when I ordered a Mont Blanc cake with their online delivery and it came very beautifully delivered. They even ask me to check the cake before I take it in my hands! I can feel the work and effort they have done in this single cake. Our family enjoyed it a lot. Second was a 2 weeks’ back experience at your Capitol outlet, their staff was very kind to extend a carpark coupon to me due to my spending. Hahaha you can see how much I love your cakes. Great service and keep it up guys! Thank you for the little things you do. ♥️♥️Brillyn Toh
|Key Services||Edible cookie dough, Dessert Singapore|
|Address||803 North Bridge Road, #01-01, Singapore 198771|
|Operating hours||1:30PM – 10PM daily|
DOHKIE is the first and only edible cookie dough shop in Singapore. Spreading the love for edible cookie dough since 2018, DOHKIE whips up fresh cookie dough daily in 8 unique flavours to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Tired of the usual dessert offerings and looking for an alternative? Head down to DOHKIE to find out if their chilled edible cookie dough, with its unique taste and texture, is for you! Who knows, this might be the dessert your fridge has been missing. Dine-in and takeaway options are also available for that cookie dough fix anytime!
- The first and only edible cookie dough brick-and-mortar shop in Singapore.
- Will not melt, making it the perfect movie/Netflix treat!
- Unique flavours of cookie dough available. The most popular flavours are Original Chocolate Chip, Cookies & Cream, and Brownie Batter.
Cookie Dough may not be for everyone but I enjoy it every darn time. Personally do not have a sweet tooth (but love strong flavours) so my recommendations are:
– Peanut Butter
– Bitter Matcha with White Chocolate
– Brownie Batter (significantly more decadent and sweet but a superb chocolate fix)
If you like earl grey tea, their Earl Grey Vanilla soft serve is one of the most (naturally) flavourful out there. Note that the Soft Serve is sweeter than the dough, so it balances out.
Their staff is the epitome of unintrusive but always helpful and welcoming. They’ve made the small space conducive for hanging out with friends or chilling alone if you have none. Also the branding is perfection. Is it a fishball? A potato? Nobody knows!! But maybe, just maybe, an unbaked cookie. Thanks for being the definitive DOH joint here in Singapore.
5. Mrs. Plumps
|Key Services||Healthier-alternative ice creams, Dessert Singapore|
|Address||imPAct@Hong Lim Green, 20 Upper Pickering St, #01-01, Singapore|
|Operating hours||Monday to Friday: 12:30PM – 6:30PM|
Mrs. Plump’s is Singapore’s original superfood ice cream. Mrs. Plump, mother of fussy preschooler twin boys, has been sneaking in some of their daily serve of fruit and vegetables into their most favourite treat… ice cream! Agave, dates and fruits are used to naturally sweeten their ice creams and superfoods such as kale, chia seeds and berries are emulsified into the mixture, resulting in a deceivingly delicious treat.
Mrs. Plump’s also offers keto vegan superfood ice cream, vegan sugar-free superfood popsicles as well as an ever-changing, indulgent CheatDay range with bespoke festive flavours. There is truly a range of ice-creams to please anyone. Handcrafted in small batches by Mrs. Plump herself, her ice creams are truly a labour of love. Grab their best selling flavours such as Chocolate Kale, Banana Dates, Keto Cinnamon Coconut and Strawberry Popsicles at their store or online. Never has something healthy tasted so good!
- No refined sugar – their ice creams are mainly sweetened with natural sugars from fruit, dates and organic agave nectar.
- Superfood ice creams contain a sneaky dose of superfoods which add fibre, vitamins and minerals to the ice cream, making it a healthier treat.
- All-natural ingredients are used – oes not contain any dextrose, maltodextrin, liquid sugars, preservatives or other nasties found in typical ice creams.
This is some of the best ice cream I have ever had. Chocolate Kale is divine. And the keto ice cream is amazing, perfect for ice cream lovers! My son loves the Vietnamese Coffee one! And what I also love is the environmentally friendly packaging.
6. The Tiramisu Hero
|Key Services||Bespoke tiramisu and savoury meals cafe, Dessert Singapore|
|Address||121 Tyrwhitt Road, Singapore 207548|
|Operating hours||11AM – 10PM daily (closed every third Wednesday of the month)|
If you can’t tell by the name, it’s all about tiramisu here! Nestled in the colorful neighborhood of Jalan Besar, The Tiramisu Hero opened its doors in 2013, bringing customizable tiramisu that is available in up to 20 flavours. Choose from unique flavours such as hojicha, yuzu, Milo or Speculoos to change up the classic treat to a modern flavour. What’s more, you can choose your desired wetness, sweetness and alcohol levels for your perfect tiramisu fix!
Other than the Italian treat, The Tiramisu Hero also serves coffee and a plethora of other savoury offerings like Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta, Sir Antonio Mega Breakfast to fun local favorites like Homemade Dry Mee Hoon Kueh. They also have a Meat-Free section catered for our vegetarian and vegan guests.
- Customizable tiramisu where customers can select from a list of up to 20 available flavours, and thereafter customise how moist, how sweet and how much (or whether) they would like their tiramisu alcoholic.
- Bring a part of The Tiramisu Hero home with their line of merchandise featuring our cafe mascot, Sir Antonio.
- The Tiramisu Hero has a franchisee currently based in Japan, near Tokyo.
Saw this dessert near me at night when my friend and I were on the way back to the hotel. It looks cute from outside and very crowded, as it was really late and we were too sleepy, we decided to have breakfast the next day here.
The place indeed is very cute and cosy, perfect for a late night dessert cafe. The drawings of Sir Antonio (the main cat) are on the wall and ceilings. The servers are friendly too!
I ordered piccolo latte and it came in a very cute cat mug and my friend ordered long black. We shared the mega breakfast, and lucky that we decided to share it, as the portion is really big. Bacons, egg, very chewy yummy bread, sausages, salads and fried potatoes are in the mega breakfast.
The price and portion are really worth it. We didn’t try the tiramisu because we were very full but we did tried the chocolate tester and yum, the chocolate with dried strawberry tastes good.
7. Drips Bakery Cafe
|Key Services||Round and baked tarts, Dessert Singapore|
82 Tiong Poh Road #01-05
391 Orchard Road #B2-31 Takashimaya Shopping Centre Ngee Ann City
|Operating hours||Tiong Bahru:|
Sunday to Thursday: 9AM – 9PM
Friday and Saturday: 9AM – 10PM
Daily: 8AM – 9PM
Drips Bakery Café is an artisanal café established in 2010 at the heart of Tiong Bahru. For the past decade, Drips Bakery is committed to delivering the best epicurean experience using the finest ingredients and exotic fruits sourced from around the world. Try their signature tart, the Seasonal Fruit Tart, and indulge in the succulent sweetness of fresh fruits paired with the subtle flavour of Madagascar vanilla-infused custard. All their tarts are nestled on a carefully handcrafted tart shell made with luxurious French butter. Other delightful crowd-favourites include their Fresh Avocado Tart and Baked Macadamia Tart.
With consistent quality and made from the best ingredients, it is no wonder why Drips Bakery has garnered a cult following and is known to have some of the best tarts in Singapore. Drips Bakery recommends to pair their artisanal tarts with an aromatic cup of coffee or tea and enjoy a perfect treat for yourself, family and loved ones.
- Specialising in tarts since 2010.
- Homed in nostalgic Tiong Bahru estate for the last decade.
- Artisanal specialty roasted and filter coffees available to pair with your tarts.
Hi my friend and I tried out ur new cafe at Takashimaya. love ur pastry and even more so the service from your staff, they are very attentive full of positive vibes and excellent svc attitude. Pls relay my gratitude to them.@grouchytigeress
8. The Wonderment Collective
|Key Services||Premium Gifting Company that provides artfully handcrafted bakes – both traditional and western delicacies – in beautifully designed packaging, Dessert Singapore|
|Address||90 Lorong 23 Geylang, #01-01 Agrow Building|
|Operating hours||Weekdays: 10AM – 6PM|
Saturday: 10AM – 1:30PM
Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays
Prepping gifts of sweetness since 2004, The Wonderment Collective (TWC) believes that the sincerest gifts come in the form of sweet delicacies to be enjoyed by loved ones. Pair that with beautifully designed labels and packaging, assembled as elegant gift baskets, it is a source of luxury bespoke gifts indeed!
Their artfully handcrafted Pineapple Tarts, amongst other bakes, are made from a special family recipe since the 1930’s. With balanced sweetness and richness of deliberately sourced ingredients, and subtle notes of delicate spices elevating the pineapple jam, caramelised to perfection, TWC guarantees you won’t go looking for other pineapple tarts once you have tasted theirs. Moreover, they serve a list of unique desserts and other delicacies that you cannot find on their online store – you can find them at their La Boutique. The brick-and-mortar store is equally embellished with their signature European and Asian design motifs they take great pride in, making a perfect backdrop for your classy treats or a high-tea session with friends or family!
- Classic: TWC’s bespoke packaging designs carry authentic classical motifs, both European and Asian combined.
- Contemporary: TWC pays strict attention to detail, from their bakes’ taste, to its packaging, assembly and also cafe ambience (from music to design). TWC makes sure every fans’ latest needs are catered to so that they get the best gustatory satisfaction every time they come over!
- Distinct: the bespoke designs on TWC’s labels, café French inspired décor, and beautifully assembled gift baskets are the pride of TWC. They make sure every aspect of their products are
One does not patronise The Wonderment Collective for a boisterous, convivial time. Instead, TWC has set itself up as a space of quiet and peaceful reflection, where voices above a whisper would seem, perhaps a tad too intrusive. It’s a great place for a first date also, but it’s even better for thirty minutes of solace, solitude, and calm all on your own.Zat Astha via SethLui
9. Bread & Butterfly
|Key Services||Artisanal ice cream cafe, Dessert Singapore|
|Address||435 Orchard Road, #B1-46 Wisma Atria|
|Operating hours||Monday to Thursday: 12PM – 3PM, 4PM – 9:30PM|
Friday and Sunday: 12PM – 10PM
It’s what’s on the inside that counts. Inspired by the exciting flavors of adventure, Bread & Butterfly’s artisanal ice-creams are created by chefs using only fresh ingredients like herbs, spices, fruits and nuts. Creamy, crunchy and refreshing are the feelings you can experience when you taste Bread & Butterfly ice-creams. It is the sweet thing that is sure to melt your heart, bringing you happiness and joy.
“It’s what they say but I won’t know ‘cause I’m in a world of my own. Eat me and try it for yourself.”
- All Natural Flavours made with fresh ingredients.
- 12 unique and tasty flavours to choose from.
- Picture corner in store for you to snap social media-worthy photos with your ice-creams.
Will highly recommend their pistachio ice cream! The bits in it and the roasted pistachio taste just makes me crave for more! One is not enough for meHuiwen
10. Nasty Cookie
|Key Services||Handcrafted gourmet cookies baked to perfection, Dessert Singapore|
|Address||Nasty Cookie @ Funan:|
107 North Bridge Road, Funan Mall #02-35
Nasty Cookie Factory @ Kaki Bukit:
1 Kaki Bukit View #01-02
Daily: 12:30PM – 9PM
Weekdays: 10AM – 8:30PM
Weekends: 1PM – 8:30PM
Nasty Cookie was sinfully created in October 2018 and is Singapore’s first-ever New-York gourmet cookie store. The Jumbo NY inspired gourmet cookies provide a crunchy, chunky and chewy texture altogether in one cookie. Using only premium dark couverture chocolates and chocolate hazelnut, these handcrafted delights will provide you with a taste that is both rich and luxurious in every bite. Expect a pleasant surprise to your taste buds while striking that perfect balance of sweetness. These are not your average cookies, these are nasty cookies.
- Nasty Cookie keeps things interesting for their consumers by launching new flavours monthly and also new packaging yearly.
- Apart from cookies, Nasty Cookie also has a range of merchandise to showcase the brand’s creativity.
- Each outlet is designed with a different concept to provide a unique experience with each visit.
Amazing signature flavours bombs. They’re very sweet but perfect with fresh milk Crispy on the outside and melty on the inside. Highly recommend the Lotus and dark chocolate cookies will be back to try the red velvet and peanut butter ones!Su L
11. Dolç Patisserie
|Key Services||Patisserie cafe serving food, beverage and desserts, Dessert Singapore|
|Address||67 Kampong Bahru Road #01-00 |
|Operating hours||Monday, Wednesday to Saturday: 9AM – 6PM|
Sunday: 10.30AM – 5PM
Closed on Tuesday
Dolç Patisserie is a pastry shop combining French techniques with modern flavours and influences from Spain. At Dolç Patisserie, high-quality ingredients, delicate flavours, and modern techniques create delicate yet eye-catching products. Wishing to bring a piece of Barcelona to Singapore, Dolç Patisserie will feature special baked items during limited periods of the year that reflect the dessert scene in the Spanish city. Be it a warm buttery croissant or a petit gateaux – there is definitely something to satisfy each and every sweet tooth at Dolç Patisserie.
- Dolç Patisserie prides in bringing high-quality pastries from Barcelona to Singaporeans.
- Everything is made from scratch in their patisserie.
- Dolç’s cake flavours cannot be easily found in other cake shops in Singapore.
So happy to find this new patisserie with great desserts and croissants. We visited two times and tried ham&cheese croissant, royale (dark chocolate dessert), Charlotte(strawberry mousse with basil), Elsie(cream cheese yogurt&coconut) all of them are so good and so satisfied!!! Definitely will visit again.Seyeon Jeon
12. Melted Bakehouse
|Key Services||Basque burnt cheesecake, buns and swiss rolls, Dessert Singapore|
|Address||1 Irving Place, The Commerze #02-05|
Serving quality and delicious cake with an honest heart, Melted Bakehouse specialises in the trendy basque burnt cheesecake. Melted Bakehouse offers not one, but seven different renditions of the basque burnt cheesecake to suit any of your melty cheesecake cravings. Choose from their crowd favourites the Forest Basque Burnt Cheese Cake that is topped with a plethora of berries, or the Chocolate Basque Burnt Cheese Cake, made with Valrhona chocolate fudge and its burnt crust top generously covered with cocoa powder. Opt for their unique Earl Grey Basque Burnt Cheesecake if you prefer something refreshing and light, or the Truffle Cheese Basque Burnt Cheesecake for a strong and flavourful profile. You can never go wrong with a cheesecake that is always baked to perfection.
- Flexible pick up time for self-collection at any hour of the day.
- Quick replies & confirmation at any hour of the day.
- High-quality ingredients used such as Valrhona chocolate and truffle cheese.
Thank you meltedsg for the beautiful cake! My kids were so excited when they saw it! Very detailed design and more importantly the cake is nice! Definitely recommended!Ken Koh
13. Dessert First
|Key Services||Retail sales of Hot & Cold Desserts. Also partnering with delivery platforms like Grabfood & Foodpanda.|
|Address||8 Liang Seah Street #01-04|
|Operating hours||Monday to Thursday: 12.30PM – 12.30AM|
Fridays to Saturday: 12.30PM – 1.30AM
Sunday: 12PM – 12.30AM
Established in 2009, Dessert First is home to delicious traditional desserts of the highest quality made with the freshest natural ingredients. Located in Liang Seah, Dessert First dedicates themselves to providing you a cozy dining environment with friendly service and excellent desserts that are easy on your wallet. Savour the refreshing taste of freshly made snow ice/shaved ice presented in a plethora of different flavours like mango, cinnamon brown sugar, strawberry, strawberry white chocolate, chocolate and even durian. Or go for the classic home-made Belgium Waffles topped with ice cream that is simple yet delicious!
- A wide variety of our popular Snow Ice/Shaved Ice Series & Home-Made Belgium Waffles.
- Our Fresh Mango & Durian dessert items are very popular.
- Striving to provide Friendly & Professional Service Standards.
Dessert First serves Quality food that is reasonably priced and with good Customer Service! Had their Durian Ice & Thick fluffy Salted-Caramel Waffle, Very delicious and surely a Recommended desserts place to go! Will definitely be back for more yummy Desserts! =)
And there you have it, our list of dessert places to try this year! Indulge yourself in these delicious treats before you make your next new year resolution to “cut down on the sweet stuff and lose some weight”. Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone if you didn’t manage to keep that resolution this year.
Looking for more food suggestions? Check out these articles:
- Best Dessert Places In Singapore (2023)
- Best Artisanal Food Brands In Singapore (2023)
- Best Local Bakeries and Confectioneries on Instagram (2023)
- Best Acai Bowls in Singapore Packed With Antioxidants and Superfoods (2023)
- Best Food Options Available In The CBD Area For The Health Nuts (2023)
- Best Tart Singapore Bakeries (2023)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you have any questions about Desserts in Singapore, you can refer to the frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the best Desserts in Singapore below:
Are there any healthy dessert options available like acai bowls or coconut milk ice cream?
Yes, there are many healthy dessert options available in Singapore such as acai bowls and coconut ice cream. Acai bowls are a type of smoothie bowl that often consists of a purée of frozen acai berries, banana, almond milk and other toppings such as fruits, nuts and seeds. This is a great option for those looking for a healthy snack that is full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Where can I find unique flavours of gelato such as Earl Grey Lavender and Green Apple Yakult?
One of the best dessert shop to find unique and delectable flavours of gelato such as Earl Grey Lavender, sea salt gula melaka, and Green Apple Yakult is Hay Gelato at Liang Seah. You can also check out Butter Studio and Plain Vanilla Bakery.
How can I find a dessert near me?
If you’re looking for a dessert cafe near you, the best way to do so is to check out review websites such as Google Maps or TripAdvisor. These sites give ratings and reviews from customers who have visited different cafes, so it’s easy to find places that are highly recommended by other people. Additionally, you can look up specific keywords like “dessert cafe near me” on search engines such as Google or Bing to find local businesses. You can also ask friends and family for recommendations for their favorite dessert cafes in the area.
Where can I find traditional Chinese desserts in Singapore?
If you’re looking for delicious traditional Chinese dessert in Singapore, there are plenty of options to choose from. From sweet red bean soup yam paste, and fried sesame balls to almond jelly with lotus seed and ice kacang, there’s something to satisfy any craving!
What is the difference between Vanilla Ice Cream and other Hot and Cold Desserts?
Vanilla ice cream is a traditional cold dessert made with cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Other hot and cold desserts can range from fruity pies to ice cream sundaes or frozen yogurt. Mango Sago is a type of sweet treats from Thailand that consists of mango puree, sago pearls, evaporated milk, and condensed milk. Authentic Thai desserts and Thai milk tea often contain unique ingredients such as sticky rice, coconut cream, and fresh fruit. Mango Sticky Rice is one example of an authentic Thai dessert that consists of glutinous rice flavored with a sweetened coconut sauce and topped with sliced mangoes.
What is Ah Chew Desserts?
Ah Chew Desserts is a renowned local desserts shop in Singapore, offering a variety of delicious treats. The shop specializes in traditional Nonya kuih and other sweet delicacies, like delicious morello sour cherry pie and decadent dark chocolate desserts.
Where can I find the most popular ice cream café?
The most popular ice cream cafe in Singapore is Antoinette’s, located at Penhas Road. Antoinette’s offers over 20 flavors of ice cream as well as cakes, tarts, macarons and more. It is a very popular spot for those looking for a delicious treat.
Where can I find Strawberry Lemon Meringue?
Strawberry Lemon Meringue is available at Kith Café at City Hall. Kith Cafe has an assortment of freshly baked pastries and cakes and their Strawberry Lemon Meringue is particularly tasty!
Additional Useful Articles
If you are looking for other useful guides and articles about the best desserts in Singapore, check them out below: