Photo Studio Singapore
Graduation, wedding day, birth of your first child – these are all important moments in your lives that should be captured and treasured. Having a good photographer who is able to document these memories on camera is definitely money well spent! There are so many photographers and photo studios in Singapore to choose from. So where do you start?
To make your search for the best photo studios in Singapore a much more enjoyable and fuss-free process, we have decided to compile a list of the industry’s most popular photo studios to short cut your search.
Whether you are looking for Graduation Photo Shoot, Family Photo Shoot, Wedding Photography, Newborn Photography or even Pet Photo Studio – we’ve got you covered for all types of Photo Studio Singapore!
Also, if you are looking for activities to do for your hens party or bachelors party, an private event venue for your 21st birthday or your child’s 100 day celebration, do check out the following links as well. I am sure it will make your special day even more memorable.
Key Consideration Factors
- Location: When choosing a photo studio, one of the first things to consider is the location. You will want to choose a studio that is convenient for you and your clients. If you are located in a central area, you may want to choose a studio that is also centrally located. This will make it easier for your clients to get to and from your studio. Here are some of the best photo studio rental that has the best photo services and dedicated customer service, Oh Dear Studio and Old World Charm.
- Size: Another thing to consider when choosing a photo studio is the size of the studio. You will want to make sure that the studio is large enough to accommodate your needs. If you plan on having large groups or families in for photo shoots, you will need a larger studio. Conversely, if you only plan on having individual or small group shoots, you can choose a smaller studio.
- Amenities: When choosing a photo studio, you will also want to consider the amenities that are available at the studio. Some studios offer dressing rooms, make-up artists, hair stylists, and other services that can make your photo shoot go more smoothly. Other studios may not offer these additional services, so you will need to factor that into your decision. A creative space, a dedicated shooting space, commercial photography with professional photographers, that capture memories of a lifetime. Some also have professional hair, makeup station, the best value for your
- Price: Of course, one of the most important considerations when choosing a photo studio is price. You will want to find a studio that fits within your budget. Keep in mind that price should not be the only factor you consider when choosing a studio. You should also take into account the location, size, and amenities of the studio before making your final decision. Opt for a high quality package that captures natural smiles, natural moments, and beautiful photographs.
- Reputation: Finally, you will want to consider the reputation of the photo studio before making your decision. You can research studios online or ask people you know for recommendations. Once you have narrowed down your choices, take some time to read reviews of each studio before making your final choice. Pick something that has a professional grade studio lighting, a family photography studio, white room studio, and does studio photography. A studio space enables natural lighting, filled with lighting equipment.
Best Photo Studio Singapore
1. Byte Size Home
|Address:||3 Woodlands Road, #09-09, The Tennery, Singapore 677901|
|Operating Hours:||Everyday, 9am – 9pm|
Byte Size Home (by Byte Size Productions) is Singapore’s first self-shot video studio – that brings the power of professional videography to the hands of the consumer.
The homely environment and privacy of the space (without the need for the videographer) encourages participants the freedom to express themselves.
The home studio provides professional equipment, props, and setup. Use the self-shoot remote to record you and your loved ones in slow-mo.
Participants will receive, a copy of a professionally edited highlight reel of their best takes by the end of their session. Complimentary hot tea is also provided while you wait 🙂
Byte Size Productions is a professional local video production company founded in 2015 by Felicia Toh. They have served over 300 corporate clients like L’Oréal, Estee Lauder, Unilever, Mandom, Grab, RE&S, Amcor, Alexandra Hospital, and across different industries like government agencies, charity organizations, hospitals, tourism, and private clinics!
- Self-shoot concept
- Competitive pricing
- Comfortable home setting
Working with Felicia has been nothing but great. She is extremely efficient and speedy in her work and delivers every single detail with absolute perfection. Working with her is like a breeze. She always puts in her 101% and goes that extra mile to deliver all that we require. There isn’t a single thing we ask for, that she is unable to do. We look forward to working with her more in the future! 🙂– Josephine Lee
2. Alta Productions
|Address:||996 Bendemeer road #06-06 Singapore 339944|
Alta is an award-winning video production company based in Singapore. Started by Michael Chua and CK Chan, who are pioneers in the Singapore film industry. Serving as a parent company to Alta and Skyshot, Upside Down Concepts has delivered over 2000 projects since 1998. With a focus on corporate videos, our expertise in film, drama, TVCs and documentaries have paved the way for a robust clientele. With our sister company, Skyshot specializing in aerial and time-lapse, we are at the forefront to engage in more challenging projects from potential clients.
- Studio Rental for photo and video shoots
- Award winning
- More than 20 years of video production experience
Very professional, resourceful and fun team to work with – with quality productions and lots of initiative. Keep up the good work! 🙂– Alvin Yee
3. Studio Memories
|Address:||30 Niven Road Singapore 228377|
|Phone:||66338767 (Office) 9817 8527 (WhatsApp).|
|Operating Hours:||11am to 7pm daily (closed on Wednesday)|
Studio Memories offers a wide array of photo shoots to all customers. Our professional team ensures that every family creates memories that last forever with our family photo shoot. Alternatively, significant moments in life, from pregnancy, to newborns and different stages of childhood, may also be captured through various photoshoot packages. With our range of selections, Studio Memories ensures that everyone are able to capture their favourite moments in any style they prefer under the hands of our award-winning photographer.
- We provide a wide range of beautiful dress for the Maternity photoshoot
- Wide variety of beautiful and creative themes backgrounds to select from for all photography packages
- Multi-Award Winning and certified trained newborn photographer
We were made to feel comfortable and relaxed during the shoot. The photographer was great with the kids, putting everyone at ease and producing amazing images. He managed to capture beautiful shots of my kids despite both of them being difficult to keep still and smiling at the same time! Happy with their service!– Connie Lim
4. Firefly Photography
|Key Services:||Family Photography (Indoor Studio and Outdoor), Event Photography, Media Production|
|Address:||1 Yishun Industrial Street 1, A’Posh Bizhub, #07-19, 768160|
|Operating Hours:||Monday – Friday : 10:30am – 6pm|
Saturday – Sunday : 10:30am – 8:30pm
Firefly Photography is a customer experience focused photography company that creates and documents visually compelling stories. We are born out of the need to foster human connection through visuals that channels empathy, relate and reach people’s hearts and minds. We believe not only visual in a form of art but also a tool that can make a difference, that can educate and bring people closer, thus our tagline, “ Building Bonds, Glowing Moments”.
- We have a vast ecosystem of well-known partners working with us all year round, providing value added services to our customers.
- We have over 1300+ combined google reviews, and 4.9 star ratings. One of the highest in the country
- We utilise current technologies to drive customer experience such as auto-scheduling so that customers do not need to wait to make a booking. Many other aspects of the studio such as transactions have been digitalised to serve our customers better.
Perfect! Our photographer Daniel was easy to reach, answered all our questions and he also arrived at the venue very early. Daniel was also patient and thorough in considering what we wanted for the photos, had many ideas for poses during the session, and even had an alternative planned when it started raining during our outdoor photo-shoot. He was also easy to talk to and made the photography session fun. The photos were lovely and the edited photos were sent much faster than we expected, and the price was very reasonable. 5/5 would definitely recommend!– Felicia Margono
5. COCO Creative Studio
|Key Services:||Portrait & Headshot Photography, commercial, products, Interior, Corporate, Video Production|
|Address:||277 Joo Chiat Road #02-02 SINGAPORE 427531|
|Phone:||+65 6909 7427|
|Operating Hours:||9am to 6pm every day (we are able to shoot anytime)|
An established photography studio in Singapore, COCO Creative Studio grew rapidly in the photography industry. The main photographer and art director is Jose Jeuland who contributes to international magazines and as been shooting for international companies and individuals. At COCO Creative Studio, we have a strong speciality in portraiture resulting to high end output – from a personal portrait to corporate shoot. Some of the clients that we’ve worked with were from luxurious Hotels, wine and fashion brands. Our services also ranges to several sectors such as interior and exterior, product photography, commercial, and video productions.
Key Differentiators :
- High Quality Photography
- Perform in various sectors
- Client satisfaction
6. New Age Photo Studio
|Key Services:||Photography services for pre-wedding, wedding, maternity, newborn, portraits, family|
|Address:||37 Lorong 23 Geylang Yu Li Industrial Building #08-01B S388371|
|Operating Hours:||By appointment only|
The best thing about memory is capturing them.” And that is what we aim to achieve as we collect that precious moment for you. Every shoot is completely inspired by you and crafted by us. We’ll get to know you and involve you in the creative process to make this a truly individual experience. We aim to shoot photos that provide you with a lasting memories of your whole day that are especially tailored to you, telling your story in fine imagery; creating a bespoke package that is everything you want and more.
- Female photographer and make-up artist, creating convenience for female customers
- Customizable packages, creating the suitable package for each individual customer
- Providing door-to-door services for newborn packages, creating ease and convenience for newborns and parents
7. Kim Tian Colour
|Key Services:||Printing photos, Wall Art, Canvas Printing, Film|
|Address:||Block 531 upper cross street 050531 #01-06|
|Operating Hours:||Mon-Fri 10am – 7pm|
Sat 10am – 5pm
Sun & PH Closed
Kim Tian Colour Centre Centre (KT Colour) was established in 1994. Since then we have gained a reputation within the photographic community for producing work of the highest standard. We have streamlined our production and printing facilities to meet the evolving needs of both the photographer and local business. We have thus developed into a full service digital lab.
- Latest printing technology to produce quality prints
- Fast turnaround time & Customer support
- Endless customisation with our service & products.
I have visited KT Colour twice, once to enquire about a set of services and on the second occasion to get them executed. I would highly recommend them for two key reasons:
Customer service oriented: On both instances, while the staff were quite busy, they took time out to explain what can and cannot be done and suggested alternate ways to achieve my objectives.
Knowledge: They genuinely understand the technicalities involved in photo printing and beyond. They seem to have the latest equipment, support most requests and are able to advice you not just on the prints themselves, but how to get them framed and preserve them among other things.– Vinayshankar Kulkarni
8. MamaMiyo Photography
|Key Services:||Maternity, Newborn, Baby and family photography|
|Address:||33 Upper Serangoon View|
|Operating Hours:||Tuesday- Saturday 10am-6pm|
MamaMiyo is founded by a mother of two, Lesley. Through the years of taking photos with love and patience, she have developed a bright and airy style that shows the calmness of pregnancy and the playfulness of babies which compliment the early days of a newborn’s life. Lesley has received overwhelming feedbacks from customers, praising her for being a great “baby whisperer”. The editing work is what Mamamiyo is proud of too, customers can receive photos with beautiful basic retouch within just days after the photoshoot and followed by high quality detailed retouch on selected photos. The best photos are kept in the best form for every customer.
- Value for money package and hassle free process
- Wide range of outfits and props
- High quality photos with detailed retouch
We did the prenatal and newborn shoot with MamaMiyo. The woman behind the lens and her assistant gave us a fabulous experience. The shoot with them was hassle free and they were able to capture the feeling that we were looking for. Our photographer was able to calm our newborn and also get our toddlers to participate in the shoot. Mamamiyo came to our place for our newborn shoot and this service is very beneficial to us especially when my newborn was just discharged from the NICU. The end product was amazing making it difficult for us to decide on which to select. I am glad to have them photograph this unforgettable journey for us.– Wendy Tan
9. Vision Photography
|Key Services:||Family, Maternity & Newborn Photography|
|Address:||West Cove Condo, 12 West Coast Crescent, #07-05, Singapore, 128042|
|Phone:||+65 9179 9439|
|Operating Hours:||7 days per week|
Daniel prides himself on having a fun energy and approach to achieve genuine smiles during his family shoots. He loves to adapt to each child’s personality and age to get the most out of each shoot, making it a fun experience for everyone, including Mum and Dad!! Over the years he’s honed his skills of newborn photography to capture those precious moments in a creative, natural and safe way so the parents feel relaxed and comfortable throughout.
Daniel has often been called the “baby whisperer” by parents at the end of their session because of the way he was able to handle and sooth their baby. He also takes a tailored approach to each shoot in terms of client’s likes and dislikes, so they end up with photos that they love.
- A 100% record of 5 out of 5-star reviews on Facebook from previous clients with over 60+ reviews.
- All-Inclusive, simple and affordable pricing structure where you receive 40-50+ digital photos with no extra costs.
- A full professional studio in a relaxed home setting where children can play and make themselves comfortable.
“It was our first maternity shoot, but Dan made us feel so much at ease with his humour and understanding nature and kept the entire shoot very natural and relaxed. We also planned a newborn/ family session with him. But were nervous that our 4-week-old baby may not be comfortable during the photoshoot at the studio or we may end up not achieving the poses and pics we really wanted! But thanks to Daniel and our luck with Zubin, it went so smooth. Dan is incredible with babies, super patient and has some amazing tips to share. We are thrilled with the pics from both the maternity and newborn/family photoshoot. I would absolutely recommend him for his passion, energy and skill with the camera to everyone seeking to creating lovely memories with a fabulous photographer.”
10. Tomato Photo
|Key Services:||Newborn, Family, Extended Family, Graduation|
|Address:||62 Ubi Road 1 #10-23, Oxley Bizhub 2, Singapore 408734|
|Operating Hours:||Photoshoots Available 7 Days a Week|
Tomato Photo is known for its simplicity. High level of simplicity in both quality of images and simplicity in getting you the results that is important to you. Our work is benchmarked at international levels. Each year, we enter and win numerous international awards so we know what we offer you is of an international level. Our clients are successful families who are time poor, know exactly what they want and are masters at leveraging on others’ expertise. Our client prefer boutique studios that offer unique kinds of work; sophisticated yet simple to understand. Highly recommended!
- Boutique Studio that offer 24 hours turn around time for its professional quality.
- Lift Landing Studio for Family that needed easy access for elderly.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Money back if you are not happy with the results, although we have success rate of 99.994% over 12 years.
Working with Hart was a very enjoyable experience. He made us all feel very relaxed and at home, and brought our personalities out. He listened to my concerns and met my vision in the final photographs. I am thrilled with the end result. They are timeless and artistic. The images will be on my walls to be loved for years to come. Highly recommend his services.– Anna Scoffin
11. Bambini Photography
|Key Services:||Maternity, Newborn, Baby, Family, Extended Family, Graduation, Corporate Portraits|
|Address:||62 Ubi Road 1 #10-24 & #10-05, Oxley Bizhub 2, Singapore 408734|
|Operating Hours:||Photoshoots Available 7 Days a Week|
Bambini Photography have been photographing expectant mums, babies and families since 2009. The most impressive thing about them is their extensive selection of studios. You can have maternity, newborn, family, babies, children and corporate photography in their studios. They even have an adult sized bath tub in their studio for maternity milk bath photoshoots.
- We can handle a whole suite of portrait photography services from maternity, newborn, Baby milestones, children, family, extended family, graduation and corporate portraits.
- Quick turnaround of images and online selection of images.
- 4 dedicated studios on-site to cater to different genre of photography.
We recently had some family photos taken with Bambini Photography and were very happy with the complete experience, from the photo session to the resulting photos and canvas prints. The session was quicker than we had expected, light hearted and fun. The photos are fabulous!! The photos for selection arrived promptly, as did the canvas prints which we ordered. Thank you to the team at Bambini Photography for a great experience and lasting memories.– Kerrie Benham
12. Mount Studio
|Key Services:||Photography & Videography Services – Photo Studio & Video Studio Rental|
|Address:||45 Jalan Pemimpin #07-04 Singapore 577197|
|Operating Hours:||10am to 7pm Daily|
Mount Studio is a Photo and Video Studio founded in 2017, and is located in the vicinity of Bishan. We offer Professional Photography and Videography services, as well as Photo Studio and Video Studio rental. We serve both private and corporate clients. The founders of Mount Studio have a combined experience of more than 15 years in the industry, and have served many notable clients. Mount Studio’s trusted clientele includes 3M, Klook, Gold Heart, JCube, Costa Cruise, Bossini, IBM, G2000 and many more.
- All-in-one Production House, convenient for customers to engage studio space, photography/videography, makeup artist, stylist at one place.
- Top Quality photos and videos from our years of experience
We engaged Mount Studio for product photography and we are very pleased with the outcome. Our sales increased after the website revamp and one of the contributing factors was of the good photos taken by them. We highly recommend their great service. Photographer is very professional too.– Fire Safety SG
13. Momo Studio
|Key Services:||Family & Pet Photography|
|Address:||62 Ubi Road 1 #10-23 Oxley Bizhub, 2, 408734|
|Operating Hours:||Mon – Fri: 10am – 5pm Sat: 8am – 3pm|
Sun: 4pm – 7pm
Momo Studio is a boutique photography studio specialising in pet photography! Led by Master Photographer Yong En, Momo Studio focuses on creating pawsome portraits of your pets and family that you’ll love. Capture these moments in her studio, in the great outdoors or at the comfort of your home!
- Booking and ordering process is fast and easy. Photographer is fun-loving, meticulous and loves working with people & pets.
- Available on evenings, weekends & public holidays
- Mobility-friendly, Kids & Pet-friendly studio
One Client Testimonial Example (if any):
“Very very friendly and cheerful photographer!! Yong en definitely removed any awkwardness that one might face during a shoot. She’s very good with baby too, making my boy laughed/smiled so much! And thank you for accommodating to my super hyper yoshi too! Very pleased with the outcome of our family photo!!”– Shu Yi
14. Our Studio Space
|Key Services:||E commerce photoshoot, videography and spacious studio space|
|Address:||28 Senang Crescent #04-08 Singapore 416601|
|Operating Hours:||Mon-Sun 24hrs, late and early booking upon request|
In 2017, Nordic Studios started as a vision, meant as/a blend of comfort, fun and aesthetics. Through the years, we have received immense support from all our clients, far beyond what we imagined, and we are gratified for that. Yet, the time has come for Nordic Studios to evolve into something greater; a renewed and refurbished space of style, not limited to a particular genre and still providing affordable photography and videography services. It is with our utmost pleasure and delight to announce – to our clients and friends alike – we are now “Our Studio”.
- Cyclorama studio on site
- Only accepting one booking at a time. The entire space will belong to you during your booking without sharing with others.
- Affordable in house photography and videography services.
15. RS Photography
|Address:||26 Sin Ming Lane, #06-121, Singapore 573971|
|Operating Hours:||10am to 6pm|
Established in 2013, we, RS Photography is a highly-qualified studio with a wealth of industry experience to our name. Having served more than 200 satisfied couples while hosting over 500 photo-booths since our official inauguration, the impressive proficiency and skill we display in the art of wedding photography belies our age. Guided by a strong belief in a vibrant and positive work environment, our team is able to produce works of the highest quality though passion and talent.
- Photography service ( Event, wedding, corporate and interior )
- Videography service ( Event, Wedding, corporate and movie )
- Aerial Service ( photo & filming )
That was a good experience working together with Ricky Ee of RS Photography Singapore. For our event in Singapore we hired RS Photography for a Photo booth and event photography! In the presales everything went perfect alreaedy. Ricky is proactive and fast in responding, answering all our questions! During the event Ricky and his team did a perfect job and the photo booth experience was one not to forget. Extra compliment for the photographer of team Ricky!– Emile Leus
|Key Services:||Newborn Photoshoot, Family Photoshoot, Maternity|
|Address:||1 Yishun Industrial Street 1, A’posh Bizhub #03-30, Singapore 768160|
|Operating Hours:||10am – 7pm|
Babygraphy started in May 2019 and offer services dedicated to families. Starting from maternity stage to newborn and to family, Babygraphy will help capture your life changing stages. So if you are thinking if you should do a photoshoot, the answer is – Why not? These moments are precious and could not be rewind. Don’t miss these moments, hop on to our website and contact us! We will be happy to talk to you.
- Have a mummy that will take care of the baby throughout the shoot
- Our Efficiency in doing the shoot
- Our Props for the Baby
Jaden and his team are very professional when it comes to baby photography. He knows how to make sure that the baby as a model will not be under pressure or stress every time the photo taking is in progress. He is patient enough to wait when he feels that my baby needs to feed or need to change diapers. Overall, great experience at the comfort of our own home! Thank you Babygraphy!– Christian Julian
Photo Studio Singapore
There you have it! The Best Photo Studios Singapore. Prepare to suit up, doll up, and capture life’s memories. When you look back at these photos in the future, they will always remind you of the good times that are spent with loved ones and family.
If you are keen to explore more to help you with planning any of your special occasions, here are more helpful links that might inspire you! All the best!
- Best Wedding Videography Singapore (2023)
- Best Wedding Photographers Singapore (2023)
- Studios For The Best Family Photoshoot in Singapore (2023)
- Best Maternity Photoshoot Singapore Selections (2023)
- Best Digital Photo Frames in Singapore (2023)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you have any questions about Photo Studio in Singapore, you can refer to the frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the best Photo Studio in Singapore below:
How do I choose the right photo studio in Singapore?
When choosing a photo studio in Singapore, there are a few things you should take into consideration. First, you need to decide what type of photography you want to have done. There are many different types of photography, such as wedding photography, family portraits, maternity photos, and more. Once you know what type of photography you want, you can start looking for studios that specialize in that type of photography. You can try searching online for “photo shop near me” so you can get an idea of the studios around you. Self Photo Studios near Alley Mall at Jurong Point Singapore is a great option with their long opening hours (even for a shopping mall studio), high-quality pictures, and professional passport photos. An enquiry from Self Photo Studio especially for a passport photo exceeds expectations, as details will be clear since they have been doing this for many years. accessories
How much does it cost to have photos taken at a studio in Singapore?
The cost of having photos taken at a studio in Singapore will vary depending on the type of photography you want, the size of the studio, and the number of photos you want to have taken. Wedding photography packages can start at around $800, while family portrait packages can start at around $250.
What should I wear to my photo shoot?
What you wear to your photo shoot will depend on the type of photography you are having done. If you are having wedding photos taken, you will want to wear a white dress or suit. If you are having family portraits taken, everyone should wear matching outfits. Maternity shoots usually involve the mother-to-be wearing a flowing dress or skirt.
How long does it take to have photos taken at a studio?
The amount of time it takes to have photos taken at a studio will vary depending on the type of photography you are having done and the number of people in your group. A wedding photo shoot can take several hours, while a family portrait session can take 1-2 hours. A maternity shoot can take up to 3 hours.
Do I need to make an appointment?
It is always best to make an appointment with a photo studio in advance so that they can reserve a time slot for you. This is especially important if you are having a large group photo shoot or if you have specific requirements for your shoot.
Additional Useful Articles
If you are looking for other useful guides and articles about Photo Studio in Singapore, check them out below: